剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
凶器抛得更远
And the murder weapon beyond that.
这听起来像部很好的电影
That sounds like a really good movie, man.
我希望有好结局
I hope it ends well.
太精彩了 它什么都有
It was fantastic. I mean, it had everything.
它会让你笑 让
It'd make you laugh, make...
我整晚都在打你电♥话♥
I've been calling you all night.
对 可惜我今晚有点忙
Yeah, well, unfortunately, I've been a little bit busy tonight.
安妮卡一直在跟
Anika's been meeting with
帝国娱乐最有权力的董事会成员见面
Empire's most powerful board members.
老天 她就像感染复发
God, she's like some reoccurring infection
总在最坏的时候冒出来
that just pops up at the worst time.
她在说服董事会拒绝埃迪的辞职申请
She's convincing them to reject Eddie's resignation,
他们听进去了 爸
and they're listening, Pop.
我们现在得巩固我们的支持者
We need to shore up our support
否则埃迪就会回来
right now, or Eddie will be back,
到时就无法撼动他了
he will be untouchable.
如果他还在 他就会
If he sticks around, he's gonna push
促成帕特尔交易 拿下帝国娱乐
the Patel deal through, take Empire.
没错 我快速算了一下
That's right. Now, I did a quick tally,
只要小光支持我们 我们就安全
and we should be safe, so long as we have Shine's backing.
这就有问题了
Now, that's gonna be a problem.
小光决定永久休假
Shine has decided to take a permanent vacation.
我想你知道原因
And I think you know why.
帮我个忙 儿子
Do me a favor, son.
进我房♥间后 记得关好门
When you enter into my room, please shut the door.
你不必那么做
You didn't have to do that--
我确保他不再是威胁了
I made sure he wasn't a threat anymore.
真的吗
Really?
安德鲁 你有最优秀的头脑
Look, Andre, you got one of the best minds around,
我知道常春藤名校的教育
and I know that Ivy League education
让你对自己计划事情的能力过于自信
got you overconfident about how you plan things out,
但我和小光接受过的"教育"告诉我们
but the school that me and Shine came from,
没想好怎么结束就不要开始
you don't start nothing unless you plan to finish it--
否则它会反噬你
otherwise it will come back and it will finish you.
所以
So...
如果我们拿不到小光的票
if we don't have Shine's vote,
他弃权我们安全吗
are we safe with him abstaining?
这跟投反对票一样
It's as good as a vote against us.
董事会将留着小光的位置
The board seat will stay with Shine's Nice-T division.
他的替代者控制了摇摆的那票
His replacement now controls the swing vote.
这样的话 我们只用控制替代者就行
Well, in that case, we just have to control that replacement.
除非小光被宣布死亡
We-we can't control anything
否则我们什么也控制不了 爸
until Shine is declared dead, Pop.
开玩笑吧
Kidding me.
瑟斯提
Thirst, um...
关于那部电影 他们有可能
about that movie-- was there any way that they were able
把矮胖子重新拼好吗
to put Humpty Dumpty back together again?
两周后
不 妈 我还没看过那本书
No, Ma, I haven't read that one.
《黑人女性和心脏病》
Uh, "Black Women and Heart Attacks."
好 你寄给我吧
Okay, why don't you send it to me.
-车在等了 -妈 我们得走了
- Car's ready. - Oh. Ma, we got to go.
再见 明天见 什么
Bye. I'll see you tomorrow. What?
为什么坎迪斯和卡罗尔
Why does Candace and Carol have to c...
好 我们明天午餐时见
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow at lunch.
好 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
-哪个 -我已经吃了
- Which one? - I already took
降压药 把阿司匹林给我
the ACE inhibitor-- give me the aspirin.
你知道我觉得什么真的很有趣吗
You know what I find really cute?
你和你妈半个世纪来
The fact that you and your mama barely talked
从来不说话
in over a quarter of a century,
现在你们每隔五分钟就通电♥话♥
and now y'all are on the phone every five minutes.
你也可以给你妈打电♥话♥
You know, you can call your mother, too.
疯人院也有电♥话♥
They have phones in the crazy house.
一点都不好笑
That ain't even funny.
走 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们没事吗 卢修斯
Are we okay, Lucious?
小光的尸体还在警♥察♥那
The police still have Shine's body.
我们要去参加他的追悼会
Look, we're headed to his memorial.
警♥察♥都不知道从何查起
The police, they don't even know where to start,
因为他有太多仇敌
'cause he had so many doggone enemies.
我跟你保证过我们的双手 我的双手
I mean, I promise you our hands, my hands,
是绝对干净的
are categorically... clean.
你们一起做的最后一首歌♥
Well, that last song y'all did together
让你们看起来像是铁哥们
makes you seem like you're buddy-buddy.
这简直就是天才 这点我承认
That was genius, I'll give you that.
谢谢 别忘了
Thank you. Oh, don't forget,
你得跟蒂芙妮成为好姐妹
you've got to buddy up with, uh, Tiffany.
他孩子的妈妈 跟他正式结婚的那个
That's his baby mama, the one that he married.
那样的话 我们就有一票反对埃迪
Um, that way, we will have a vote against Eddie.
对 然后我们有足够的票
Right. Then we got enough votes to bury
反对他的复职
any kind of reinstatement of his ass,
-对吗 -对 没错
- that's right? - Yes, indeed.
太好了 我知道计划 卢修斯
Great. I know the plan, Lucious.
计划是我帮忙定的
I helped make it.
好 走吧
Good. Well, come on.
走 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
他会喜欢这样的
He would have loved this.
♪我会高昂着头♪
♪I'll keep my head up high♪
♪风干眼泪♪
♪Dry off these weeping eyes♪
内莎是小光最欣赏的
Nessa was Shine's favorite.
他喜欢她的声音
He loved her voice.
♪完美♪
♪Perfection...♪
甜心
Sweetheart.
这位是蒂芙妮 小光的挚爱
This is Tiffany, the love of his life.
-对你失去爱人我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm so sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
那边是他孩子的妈妈们
Those are his baby mamas over there.
他照顾她们所有人
He took care of all of 'em.
他就是那么好
He was good like that.
♪上帝知道我们需要♪
♪Lord knows we need♪
♪一些光♪
♪Some shine♪
♪但你已获得了♪
♪But you've got your♪
♪自♥由♥♪
♪Freedom♪
♪爱曾是突发♥情♥况♪
♪Love was emergency♪
♪现在爱是永恒♪
♪Now, love is eternity♪
♪但你已获得了♪
♪But you've got your♪
♪自♥由♥♪
♪Freedom...♪
可怜的内莎
Poor Nessa.
♪但你是首位自♥由♥的见证者♪
♪But you're just the first to see freedom♪
做"独行侠"滋味如何
So how's it feel to be the Lone Ranger?
什么意思
What does that mean?
匿名个头
Anonymous my ass.
贝基 你可别告密
Becky, you better not snitch.
你知道我不会告密的 虽说密不透风 但
You know I'm not gonna snitch. This is a vault, but...
琦琦和卢修斯
it's just a matter of time
早晚都会发现的 你最清楚
until Cookie and Lucious find out, and you know that.
♪自♥由♥♪
♪Freedom♪
我爱你 小光
I love you, Shine.
太美妙了
This was beautiful.
葬礼上应该鼓掌吗
Uh, are we supposed to clap at a memorial?
她唱得真好 我不知道
I mean, she was really good. I don't know.
她最好把头转过去
She better turn her big-head ass around.
我受不了这头小母牛
I can't stand that heifer.
你扇她脸时已经说得很清楚了
You made that relatively clear when you rearranged her face.
她活该
She deserved it.
我不知道各位知不知道
I don't know if y'all knew this, but, um,
但小光曾是我朋友中跟我认识最久的一个
Shine was my oldest living friend.
他是我的伙伴
He was my colleague,
帝国娱乐的合伙人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表