剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
今天早上我要出庭作证
I got a deposition this morning.
沃伦
Yo, Warren.
怎么
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
Thank you for what?
不知道 谢谢你把记事簿送过来
I don't know. Bringing the book.
但是你没那么了解我
But, you know, y-you didn't know me like that.
也不必留下来 但你还是这么做了
and you didn't have to stick around, but you did.
而且毫无要求 所以谢谢你
Haven't asked for anything, so... thank you.
你♥爸♥差点死了
Well, your dad almost died.
很高兴我能陪在你身边
And I'm glad I just could be the one to be there for you.
你好啊 胡安妮塔
Hello, Juanita.
欢迎回来 克劳迪娅小姐
Welcome back, Miss Claudia.
如果一家子人都在等着 你应该告诉我
You should have informed me if the family was gonna be waiting
这样我好让他准备好
so that I can prepare him.
抱歉 我没想到
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware.
你好吗 爸
What's up, Dad?
欢迎回来 老爸
Welcome back, Pop.
-大家好 -德怀特 慢慢来
- Hi. - All right, Dwight. Nice and slow.
他的新假肢呢
Where's his new leg?
那让他很不舒服 所以他在飞机上摘掉了
Well, it was bothering him, so he took it off on the plane.
-卢修斯 -还好吗 爸
- Uh, Lucious. - What's up, Dad?
-卢修斯 瑟斯提 -试一下德怀特
- Lucious, Thirsty... - Try "Dwight."
德怀特
Dwight.
瑟斯提说有紧急情况
Thirsty said it was an emergency.
很抱歉 琦琦 但我...
I'm really sorry, Cookie, but I've...
恐怕我已经改了主意
I'm afraid I've changed my mind.
我没法参加你的演出
I won't be able to participate in your show.
不
No, no.
我们几周前就发了公告
Uh, we made this announcement weeks ago.
有几百万人在等着
Look, there are millions of people waiting
看卢修斯·里昂走上舞台
to watch Lucious Lyon walk out on that stage.
那不是我
That's not me.
我甚至不知道那是谁
I don't even know who that is.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
All right.
我的身体还不能走那么远
Physically, I can't walk that far yet.
而且我的腿太疼了
And my leg hurts too much.
拄着拐杖
Well, use your crutches,
或者我们推着你过去
or we'll wheel your ass out there.
妈
Mom.
卢修斯 如果你不登台
Lucious, if you don't show up on that stage,
董事会就会找麻烦
the board will have questions.
没关系
It's okay.
也许
Maybe, um,
我们可以先不谈你的董事会吗
let's not make this about your board.
不是我的董事会 好吗
It's not my board, okay?
是我和卢修斯的
It's mine and Lucious's.
我可以和你谈一谈吗
Uh, look. Can I talk to you for a minute?
你说过他已经可以登台了
I thought you said he'd be ready for this.
我说的是有可能 琦琦
I said it could be possible, Cookie.
但这取决于德怀特
But that's up to Dwight.
德怀特
Now, see, Dwight--
他叫自己德怀特 但是...
He calls himself Dwight, but that...
说不想上台的话
not wanting to walk out on stage talk?
那是卢修斯顽固的傲慢在作祟
That is Lucious's bullheaded pride coming through.
不 认知复原是个无法预测的过程
No. Cognitive rehabilitation is an unpredictable process.
由他决定节奏
It's about him setting the pace.
我之前告诉过你
And I've told you this before,
如果你逼得太紧 也许会适得其反
if you push too hard, it could backfire.
你知道那个字
You know that word.
他一再说不想上台
He keeps saying he won't walk out on stage
因为他不能装
because he can't pretend.
他不记得任何事
He doesn't remember anything.
我们能不能让他记起点什么
Is it possible that we can just make him remember something?
这有关电和磁
...this about electricity and magnetism...
拜托
Please.
你唱的真棒
You sound fantastic.
我只是想
Look, I just wanted to...
我在用12步戒瘾法
I've been working on the 12 steps
我只是想来和解 好吗
and I just wanted to come and make amends, okay?
-抱歉 -拜托
- I'm sorry. - Please.
我正在工作 没空听你说这些
I am trying to work right now, and I cannot do this.
我来处理 这会儿不方便 知道吗
I got her. Now is not a good time, okay?
昨晚我梦到你了
I had a dream about you last night.
你在舔我的...
You were licking my...
-脚趾头 -过来
- ...my toes. - Come on.
从头开始
Here, start at the top.
再来一遍
Let's do it again.
听你的音乐也许会让你记忆闪现
You know, hearing your music might spark a memory for you.
你想听一下吗
Would you like to try listening to this?
我想吃曲奇
What I would like is one of those cookies.
-小的那种 -可以的
- The little ones. - I think we can arrange that.
但是 爸 你要听到的
But, Dad, this right here,
是大佬老派的卢修斯·里昂
this is OG, old-school Lucious Lyon.
这是你第一张唱片
It's your very first CD.
依然是史上最好的说唱专辑 爸
It's still one of the best rap records of all time, Dad.
这是全部的家庭影集
Here's all the family photo albums.
我得事先检查一下
Oh, I need to look those over before.
确保没有干扰因素
Make sure there isn't anything that's disruptive.
我已经看过了 没事
Ah, I already did. We good.
"我听到声音 回头看
"I hear that sound, I look around.
她躺在地上 血流不止"
Her body's on the floor, blood all around."
我的歌♥都这么暴戾吗
Are all my songs this violent and hateful?
为什么我会写这些
W-why would I write something like this?
你想看贝拉吗
Would you like to see Bella?
好的 贝拉在哪
Yes. Where's Bella?
她能安抚他
She's very soothing for him.
我们已经知道了
Yeah, we already know that.
哈基姆 你去叫胡安妮塔
Um, Hakeem, why don't you go get Juanita and tell her
如果贝拉睡醒了就抱她下来
to bring the baby down if she's finished napping.
胡安妮塔
Yo, Juanita!
抱贝拉下来
Bring Bella down!
我自己也会喊 小子
I coulda did that, boy.
我喜欢她妈妈
I like her mother.
她是谁
Who's she?
我觉得他是说提安娜
I think he means Tiana.
她在彩排 爸
She's rehearsing, Dad.
她明天和我们一起表演
She's performing with us tomorrow.
我知道你没有带提安娜过来
I know you didn't bring Tiana over here.
除了家人不能有人
Nobody's supposed to see him
看到他这个状态
in that condition except family.
我相信提安娜
It's Tiana. I trust her.
看谁来了
Well, look who's here.
-宝宝 -有人能站起来了
- Hey, boo-boo. - Somebody's standing.
宝贝睡好了吗
Hi, boo. Did you sleep well?
过来 给我看
Come on. Show me.
鼓鼓掌
Yay, clap for me.
鼓鼓掌
Clap for this.
快看啊 你可以站起来了
It's on you, now. It's all you.
棒
Yes.
-过来 -卢修斯 来看一下
- Come here. - Lucious, why don't you
这些照片吧
take a look at those pictures?
哈基姆 抱着贝拉
Hakeem, grab Bella.
你知道在这些影集里我注意到什么了吗
You know what I notice in all of these albums,
大部分照片没有你
I don't see your picture in most of them.
你拿走了吗
Were you taking them?
还记得我告诉过你
Remember, I told you, there was a, um,
我们分开了很长一段时间
great chunk of time that we spent apart.
多久
How long?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表