剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪Don't fake it, I know that you like it♪
♪不只是感情♪
♪It's more than just emotions♪
♪我让你有更多感受♪
♪I'll give you more emotions♪
♪你只要专心♪
♪All you got to do is focus♪
♪你没试过 但你会喜欢♪
♪Not what you're used to, but you'll like it♪
♪但你会喜欢♪
♪But you'll like it♪
♪我就在这里寻找你♪
♪I been out here looking for you♪
♪你是那么特别 是不是♪
♪You're something special, ain't you...♪
卢修斯 琦琦 我支持你们
Lucious, Cookie, I got your back.
大家好 我是伊芙
What's up, y'all, it's your girl Eve here.
卢修斯 琪琪 你们知道我爱你们
Lucious, Cookie, you know I love y'all.
真希望我也在场 帝国娱乐万岁
Wish I could be there. Empire forever.
太好了
Yes.
流媒体重新上线了
XStream's back online.
无付费门槛
No paywall.
你没在开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
不是大问题
It's not a problem.
不是大问题吗
Not a problem?
解决此事 否则我们的协议就作废
Fix this, or we're done.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
掌声欢迎
please give it up
我的好闺蜜
for my sister from another mister,
托里·阿什女士
Ms. Tory Ash!
♪开唱♪
♪Sing♪
♪坐上过山车♪
♪Get up on my roller coaster♪
♪搭乘大飞机♪
♪Get inside my aeroplane♪
♪我带你畅游 宝贝♪
♪I can take you places, baby♪
♪走遍千山万水 定让你如意♪
♪Places you ain't been, I'll bet you'll like them♪
♪甚合我意♪
♪I do♪
♪定让你如意♪
♪I'll bet you'll like them♪
♪燥起来♪
♪Come on, girl♪
♪情丝缠绕♪
♪It's more than emotions♪
♪再来一遍♪
♪One more time♪
♪情丝缠绕♪
♪It's more than emotions♪
-无名者乐队公开亮相了 -谢谢你 儿子
- Anonymous. Not anonymous no more. - Thank you, son.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
天呐 我们成功了吗
Oh, my God, did we make it?
观众
筹得资金
七千五百万 远超我们所需金额
$75 million-- that's more than what we needed.
筹得资金 观众
-我们成功了 亲爱的 -我们做到了
- We did it. Oh, baby. - We did it!
我们成功了
We did it!
我们成功了
We did it!
-我们成功了 -他别想抢走帝国娱乐
- We did it. - He ain't taking nothing.
-谢谢你 儿子 -感谢我机智的大宝贝
- Thank you, son. - Yes, my big brain baby.
这里是我们的地盘
We ain't going nowhere.
你把自己耍了
You let yourself get played, dude.
说话小心点
Watch your mouth.
我才没被耍
I don't get played.
我这辈子都在与卢修斯和琦琦这样的人打交道
I've been dealing with people like Lucious and Cookie my entire life.
吉赛尔
搞定
接下来就交给我吧
I got it from here.
早该交由我全权处理
Like it should have been got from the get.
♪赚大钱♪
♪Been gettin' money♪
♪抱美妞♪
♪All I see is honeys♪
♪美人归♪
♪Been gettin' honeys♪
♪钱光光♪
♪Runnin' through the money...♪
轮到你被人短♥信♥轰炸了
Oh, somebody blowing you up now?
哈基姆 我得回洛杉矶了
Look, Hakeem, I got to get back to L.A.
你要走
What, you bouncing?
我男友找我了
It's my boyfriend.
你男友
Your boyfriend?
你们不是分手了吗
Thought y'all broke up.
小情侣分分合合是常事
Hot and cold. You know how it goes.
但我们俩相处得很愉快啊
But we had fun, right?
点燃全场 在图享上疯狂被赞
Kicking it, getting all the 'Gram love.
前任们一定会大呼后悔
Look, if that don't make exes jealous, damn.
等你真打算放下提安娜了 再来找我
If you ever get for real about getting over Tiana, hit me up.
好吗
Okay?
等埃迪发现我们扭转局面后
And I wish I could be there to see Eddie's face
真想看看他什么反应
when he finds out what we did to him.
没人能抢走属于我们的东西
Nobody takes what's ours from us.
我们成功了
We did that.
阿门 我们力挽狂澜
Amen, 'cause that's what we do.
我们俩做到了
We get it done, you and me.
我们俩双剑合璧 天下无敌
Together, unbeatable.
没有你 我绝对办不成此事 琦琦
I tell ya, I couldn't have done none of it without you, Cookie.
-想也别想 -你看你
- None of it. - Listen at you,
喝大了 咋还多愁善感了呢
sounding real drunk and sappy right now.
我得喝一杯
I needs me a drink.
这才像爷的女人
Now you sound like my woman.
你的女人
Your woman?
The Temprees - Dedicated To The One I Love
♪至暗时刻♪
♪And the darkest hour♪
♪莫若黎明前♪
♪Is just before dawn♪
是啊
Yeah.
我的女人
My woman.
♪黎明前夜...♪
♪Each night before...♪
这么说吧 很久之前
You know something? Once upon a time,
你对我寄予厚望
you made a mighty big investment in me.
并为此付出了惨痛的代价
And you paid big-time for it.
我想告诉你 我愿牺牲这个公♥司♥和我的一切
I want you to know I would trade this company and everything I've ever had
换取我不再失去你
to make sure I never lose you again.
♪我的爱人♪
♪Ooh, baby♪
♪大声告诉♪
♪And let's tell♪
♪满天星辰♪
♪All the stars above...♪
我想告诉你
Well, I need you to know that
你把我们的三个儿子养育成人中龙
you raised my three boys into three kings,
还一手打造起帝国娱乐
and you built all of this.
♪致我的爱人♪
♪To the one I love...♪
我丝毫不后悔自己当年的选择
And I have absolutely no regrets,
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon.
♪我不在你身边时♪
♪While I'm away♪
我好想你
Mm, I've missed you so much.
♪我的爱人♪
♪Ooh, baby♪
打扰了 先生 女士
Excuse me, sir, ma'am.
巴克先生和吉赛尔女士来了
Mr. Barker and Miss Giselle are here to see you.
不出所料
Like clockwork.
这下有意思了 让他们进来 胡安妮塔
This should be interesting. Send them in, Juanita.
好
Okay.
好吃吧
It's good, right?
好吃
Yeah, it is.
瞧瞧谁来了 早上好啊
Well, well, well. Good morning.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning
你们是来认输求原谅吗
So, are you here to concede or beg for forgiveness?
我是出于礼貌 好心来通知你一声 琦琦
I would consider this a courtesy call, Cookie.
礼貌 你快别逗了
Courtesy? What do you know about courtesy? Hmm?
你这个点来我家
You show up to my house at this hour
打扮得像刚从脱衣舞俱乐部跳完出来一样
like you just slid off a pole.
脱衣舞娘用来润滑做杆上动作
我在这儿都能闻见你身上的婴儿油味儿
I can still smell the aromas of baby oil.
你被她的粉呛到了吧 亲爱的
You choking on the glitter, baby?
少来
Stop.
我给你最后一次自救的机会 卢修斯
I'm gonna give you one last chance to save yourself, Lucious.
你给我机会
Oh, you gonna give me a chance?
我当初真不该对你手下留情
Maybe I shook you a little harder than I thought.
看来是揍得还不够狠
I don't think you shook him hard enough.
你们只会用暴♥力♥解决问题吗
Is violence the only answer around here?
你们就这点本事吗
Is that, is that all I can hear?
-偶尔吧 -偶尔
- Sometimes. - Sometimes.
你们就是这么对付小光的吗
Oh, was it the answer for Shine?
小光这人你是知道的
Shine? Shine, you know,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表