剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
但对我 你不必遮遮掩掩
but you don't have to do that with me.
他脑部受了重创
He has a traumatic brain injury.
什么都不记得了
He can't remember anything.
连你也不记得了
Not even you?
这事只有家里人知道
Only the family knows,
所以 埃迪 拜托你别说出去
so, please, Eddie, can you keep this between us?
当然不会
Of course.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
还好吗
You all right?
我们没事 努力维持呢
We're good. We're grinding.
帝国娱乐还在盈利
Empire is making money,
但安德鲁说 维持不了多久了
but Andre tells me not for long.
我们很快就得开始清算资产了
I mean, soon we're gonna have to start liquidating our assets
我不知道卢修斯的事
and I don't know how long we can keep
-还能瞒多久 -不 不会的 你
- Lucious's condition on the low. - u202dNo, we're not, you...
不要清算资产
Don't liquidate nothing.
这只是一道坎
This is just a rough patch.
所爱之人生病或死去时
What do our families do when,
一家人会怎么做
a loved one is sick or dying?
我们会挺身而出 送去蛋糕
We step up. Bring a cake.
馅饼
A pie.
炖锅菜 烤火腿
Casserole, baked ham.
你得... 善用那些艺人
You need to... need to get those artists
他们得支持你
and they need to hold you up.
他们得出份力
They need to support this.
怎么出力 用食物吗
With what? Food?
用音乐
With music.
这会是卢修斯愿意看到的
That's what Lucious would want.
音乐
Music.
谢谢你 埃迪
Thank you, Eddie.
如果下雨 就改成室内举办
If it's gonna rain, move the event inside.
懂了吗 别磨磨蹭蹭
Okay? Don't be so slow.
我再打给你 波西娅
Let me call you back, Porsha.
你翻我抽屉干什么
The hell are you doing going through my drawers?
你都不该到这边来
You ain't even supposed to be on this side of the house.
-我需要你的枪 -干什么
- I need your gun. - u202dFor what?
我们得杀了那个巫婆
We have to put an end to that witch
她用咒语毒害我的德怀特
poisoning my Dwight with her spells.
咒语 天呐...
Spells. Woman...
听着 你再敢翻我的抽屉
Look, you gonna meet a real witch
就让你见识下真正的巫婆
you go through my drawers again.
快滚出去
Get yourself out of here.
没人能离间我们一家人
No one comes between us and our family.
如果有人这么做 就干掉他们
If they do, we cut them down
就像我对混♥蛋♥塔里克那样
like I did that bastard Tariq.
你说什么
What did you say?
我杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I put that bastard in the dirt
嫁祸给那个婊♥子♥ 送她进了监狱
and I sent that whore to prison for it.
我也会毫不犹豫地弄死这个新巫婆
I wouldn't think twice about bleeding that new witch to death.
晚安 琦琦
Good night, Cookie.
贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal, Jamal.
你真是个天才
You are a genius.
你将这首歌♥改给托里唱了
The changes you made to give Tory the vocals.
简直完美
It's-it's perfect.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我爱极了
I love it.
我真心希望你也喜欢
I really hope that you like it.
托里 我们去吃饭 谈谈音乐录影带的事
Tory, let's go eat, talk music videos.
我理解你现在的感受
Look, I understand the way you must feel right now.
你也被最好的朋友背后捅过刀子吗
So, you've had your best friend backstab you like that before?
他们也抢走了不属于自己的东西吗
And take away something that's not theirs to take?
贾马尔 他就想要这首歌♥
Jamal, this is the song that he wanted.
你还想要我怎样
I don't know what you want me to do.
-这是我的工作 -你的工作
- This is my job. - Oh, your job?
再敢耍这样的花招
Pull some foolishness like this again,
就别想在我的唱片公♥司♥工作了
you won't have a job at my label.
这边请 沃克夫人
This way, Ms. Walker.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
利亚
Leah.
我想你是时候歇歇了
I think it's time for you to take a break.
我们觉得你该歇歇了
We think you should get some rest. Okay?
我们为你找了个温馨的养老院
We found a... a lovely facility for you.
在州内首屈一指
It's considered the best in the state
以后由吉文斯医生来照顾你
and Dr. Givens is gonna be handling your care from now on.
这个巫婆施法让你变哑了吗
Did this witch put a hex on your tongue?
你就坐在那儿
Or are you going to sit there
任他们把我关起来吗
and let them lock me up?
回答我
Answer me!
这是份强制入院协议
We have an involuntary commitment contract.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道会有段评估期
I know there'll be an evaluation period.
我很抱歉 我知道这肯定很...
I'm sorry, I know that this must be...
滚回地狱 贱♥人♥
You go back to hell, bitch!
放开她
Get off of her!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
不不 放开她
No, no, get her off.
我知道你还是你
I know you're in there.
我清楚你的本质 你就是个魔鬼
I know what you are. You're a monster!
从你出生那天
From the day you were born,
我就想要帮你驱魔
I tried to exercise that evil in you,
但它却日益强大
but it just got bigger and stronger.
我是米歇尔警探 拉斯维加斯警局
I'm Detective Mitchell. Las Vegas Metro.
这位是拉姆利警探
This is Detective Lumley.
你好啊
How you doing?
我是帕梅拉·罗斯警探
Detective Pamela Rose.
纽约警局的联络员
I'm the NYPD liaison.
我前来协助调查
I'm just here to facilitate.
我们就长话短说了 里昂先生
We'll keep this short, Mr. Lyon.
我们找不到朱莉安娜·格林
We've been unable to locate Giuliana Green.
你知道她会藏在哪里吗
We're wondering if you have any ideas as to where she might have fled.
她在国外有房♥产吗
Does she own any properties abroad?
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon?
不 我不知道
No. I don't, I don't know.
有没有什么生意伙伴可能会窝藏她
Any associates who might be hiding her?
除了她赌场的生意伙伴们
I never knew of any associates outside of her dealings
我谁也不认识
with the casino operations.
我也想帮上忙
I wish I could help you.
此次调查
Look, this investigation
对里昂家族至关重要
is of the utmost importance to the Lyon's family,
只要有我们能帮忙的地方 尽管打来
so, any way we can be helpful, give us a call.
-随时恭候 -好吧
- 24-7. - All right.
感谢您的配合 里昂先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Lyon.
我送你们出去
Yeah, I'll-I'll walk you guys out.
我还以为你们盯着朱莉安娜了
I thought you had an eye on Giuliana.
那天晚上...
The other night...
怎么回事
what was that?
你是想给我下套吗
Are you trying to set me up?
不 我当时都不知道你是谁
No, I didn't even know who you were.
我今早才得知此次调查的事
I was just briefed on the investigation this morning.
这么说是巧合了
So, it was a coincidence?
能问你个问题吗 警探
May I ask you a question, Detective?
你经常和夜店里的陌生人做♥爱♥吗
Do you often have sex with strangers in bars?
我们没做♥爱♥ 因为你硬不起来
We didn't have sex because you couldn't get it up.
我儿子们的音乐做得怎么样了
How did things go with the boys?
希望这种情况下 我们还能继续做音乐
I'd like to think we're still making music up in this bitch.
哈基姆刚发了一首超劲爆的歌♥
So, Hakeem just delivered a really dope track,
我会对此做一系列宣传
and I'll start the campaign around it
就等你签字了
as soon as you sign off.
贾马尔就没这么顺利了
And Jamal is a different story.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表