剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
a partner at Empire,
也是发掘新秀的天才
and a genius at spotting new talent.
-没错 -是的
- That's right. - For real.
对其他人来说 布雷克
To everybody else, Blake...
只是某个发型糟糕外加疯狂的白人小伙子
was a crazy little white boy with a bad haircut.
但小光发现了这块未经雕琢的钻石
But he saw the diamond in the rough,
耗尽最后一滴血切削打磨
and he polished that diamond with his last drop of blood.
他用这颗钻石打造了自己的最后一张专辑
He made his last record with that diamond.
我为他的英才骄傲 定会想念我的朋友
I was proud of his genius, and I'm gonna miss my friend.
-安息吧 -我们爱你
- Rest in peace. - We love you.
你能想象提安娜有多出色吗
And can you imagine just how wonderful Tiana's been doing?
其实发掘她签下她的是我 但埃迪
Honestly, I was the one that did discover and sign her, but Eddie...
他下意识就知道接下来怎么做
Wow, he instinctively knew what to do next.
Scarface – God
♪如果我要扮演一日上帝♪
♪If I had to play God for a day♪
♪我会打开天堂之门 让世界见见我♪
♪I would open up the gates, let the world see my face...♪
小光有机会的时候 我就应该让他试一试
I really should've let Shine hit it when I had the chance to.
我就应该让他试一试
I should've just let him have it.
♪安全之地♪
♪A safe place...♪
好了
Okay.
♪让他们的妈妈知道他们平安♪
♪I'd let their mamas know that they okay♪
♪我会回应他们的祈祷♪
♪And when y'all pray, I'll respond so that♪
♪让你们看到我的神迹♪
♪You all can see a sign♪
♪每次回应一个祈祷♪
♪And answer every prayer one at a time♪
♪如果我是神♪
♪If I'm God, huh♪
♪所有刺杀战争都将平息♪
♪All the stabbings, all the war would come to cease...♪
小安 我无法想象你的感受 但我...
Dre, I can't imagine how you feel, man. I...
了解你和小光 你们一起工作
I know you and Shine, y'all worked together.
都是朋友
Y'all were friends.
就是那种感觉
It was something like that.
♪烟雾窒息人尖叫♪
♪Screams of people being smoked♪
♪看不到希望 你不需要希望♪
♪No more dope, you don't need it...♪
死亡对某些人总是坏消息
All death is bad news to somebody, somewhere, man, you know?
我曾想过 朗达的死会不会变得好过一点
I wondered if Rhonda's death would ever get... easier.
♪嘲笑照片♪
♪Laughed at the picture...♪
没有
It doesn't.
当时我们没陪着你 对吧
We weren't there for you, were we?
♪我们在苦苦挣扎 谁操纵整个世界♪
♪Who pulls the strings of the world as we struggle today...♪
小安 我想你
Dre, I miss you.
♪我不想等到死神降临♪
♪I don't want to wait, wait, wait till I die...♪
爱你 小安
Love you, Dre.
♪等到双眼...♪
♪Wait, wait, wait for my eyes...♪
我也爱你
I love you, too, man.
♪朝你的孩子微笑 让他知道♪
♪Smile on your child so he knows...♪
我也爱你
I love you, too.
♪上帝有面孔♪
♪God has a face♪
♪想象如果魔鬼春风得意♪
♪Just imagine if the devil had a day♪
♪上帝稍作休息没有看见♪
♪And God had took a break and walked away...♪
-小哈 -再来一杯
- Keem. - Another one.
我知道现在可能不太合适
I know that this might be a really hard time,
但我有好消息告诉你
but I actually have some good news for you.
怎么了
What's up?
有一部电影《日益》
So, there's this movie, Down By Day,
正在市中心拍摄
it's shooting downtown.
"巨散"他在其中
And Big Fade-- he had, like,
饰演一个小却很重要的角色
a small but really important role in it.
你知道他被关起来了
And, as you know, he got his ass locked up again.
所以制♥作♥人找到我
So the producers reached out to me
让我联♥系♥你
so that I can reach out to you
看你能不能接替他演那个角色
to see if you want to take over the role for him.
好吧 我说没说海文·维恩也出演了
Mm'kay. Did I mention that Haven Wynn is starring in it?
那个《星耀世界》的妞
The chick from Star Worlds?
对 在我的美人名单上排第三
Yeah, and number three on my girl-crush list.
告诉他们我答应演
Tell 'em hell yeah, I'm in.
好 好
All right, great.
我再确认一下
Uh, just want to make sure,
因为他们这周需要你
because they need you this week,
你还有帝国之家要忙 所以事情很多
and you have House Empire, and so it's a lot.
我能应付得来
I can do both.
你演 好
You're in. All right.
我再来一杯
Let me get another one.
感谢你在这里办小光的追悼会
Thank you for having Shine's memorial here.
这对我们来说很重要
It means a lot.
我知道你们俩有时会吵起来 但
I know the two of you got into it sometimes, but...
是 但我们是兄弟 就像兄弟一样
Yeah, but we were brothers, and like brothers,
有时我们会有分歧 但我愿意为你
sometimes we disagreed, but there was nothing
还有你家人做一切
I wouldn't do for him or for you and your family.
-你们好吗 -我们没事
- How are you all? - We're doing all right.
小光很照顾我
You know Shine took care of me.
我担心的是其他孩子的妈妈
It's these other baby mamas I'm worried about.
她们现在都伸着手 等着拿钱
Now they all got their hands out, looking to get paid.
节哀顺变
I'm really sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我是埃迪·巴克
I'm Eddie Barker.
我曾和你丈夫共事
I worked with your husband.
他是帝国娱乐的一股自然的力量
He was a real force of nature around here at Empire.
感谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
我记得有个应急基金 我们可以取一些
And I think that there's an emergency fund that we can dip into
让这些女士在服丧期间冷静下来
to help calm those ladies down during their hours of grief.
只有一个人能代表帝国娱乐 就是我
Only one of us represents Empire, and that's me.
如果有需要 我来解决
I'll take care of that if need be.
我想帮忙
I'm offering to help.
蒂凡妮 我们需要你
Tiffany, we need you.
杰德和塞拉在因为孩子剑拔弩张
Jade and Sierra are ramping up about their kids,
会闹得很难看
and it's, it's about to get ugly.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
现在处理好这件事还不算晚
It's not too late to fix this thing.
假设我们接受凯利·帕特尔交易
Let's just say we take the Kelly Patel deal,
之后我们就可以去特克斯和凯科斯群岛放松
and then we can all go off and chill in Turks and Caicos.
我家人和我都信任你
My family and I trusted you,
你却想卖♥♥掉我的公♥司♥
and still you're trying to sell our company
就像是拍卖♥♥会的奴隶一样
like it's a slave at an auction.
没有哪个拍卖♥♥会上的奴隶
There's no slave at an auction
值几亿美元 朋友
that's worth hundreds of millions of dollars, my man.
离远点 要是让我再在帝国之家看到你
Stay away fr... If I see you at House Empire...
你指的是没有我就不会想出来的
Look, you mean the little show to celebrate the 20 For 20
"二十年庆歌♥"的小小演出
that you wouldn't have if it wasn't for me?
刚刚很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
没关系 我过会儿再跟你说
Oh, no problem. I'll talk to you later
看能不能帮帮你
and see if I can work those things out for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
请原谅 我知道这样看起来很没礼貌
Forgive me for this moment, I know it must seem rude,
但我们得谈生意
but we got to talk about business.
我们得讨论下你接替小光在董事会之位的事
We need to discuss you filling Shine's seat at the board.
我 不 我不擅长做生意
Me? Oh, no, uh, business ain't my thing.
小光总说 如果他出事了
Shine always said that if anything ever happened to him,
他在董事会的席位和他的业务统统交给内莎
that his board seat and all of his business be taken over by Nessa.
内莎
Nessa?
鸡仔 他们给我配了单独的剧务
Chicken, I'm tellin' you, they give me my own P.A.
把我当成贵宾 我有我自己的休息车
They treatin' me right. I got my own trailer...
这是导演 里昂先生
Uh, this is the director, Mr. Lyon.
-我得挂了 -不用了 先生
- I got to go. - Oh, keep it, sir.
这是我的职责
It's my job.
里昂先生 欢迎 我是比克曼·珀瑟
Mr. Lyon, welcome. I'm Beekman Poser.
是这部电影的导演
I'm the director of this picture,
很高兴你能参演
and we're very glad that you are in it.
感谢你在这么短的时间内就答应了
Thanks so much for responding on such short notice.
当然了 你认识我们的明星海文吧
Of course, you know our star, Haven?
还有 哈基什
And, oh, listen, Hakeesh...
-我叫哈基姆 -你们两个熟悉一下
- It's Hakeem. - You two get acquainted.
我们今天等下要拍一场爱情戏
We're shooting a love scene later today.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表