剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- Give me your hand. - What're you doing?
你干什么 琦琦
What're you doing? Cookie!
他打给我怎么办
What am I supposed to do when he call me?
保持镇定 他不会打来的
Keep calm, and he won't call.
记住
Remember,
放轻松 平稳呼吸
nice, slow, steady breaths, okay?
想点开心的事
Think happy thoughts.
想像你现在身在巴哈马
Pretend like you in the Bahamas.
随便吧
I don't know, child.
巴哈马
The Bahamas?
天呐 你是...
Oh, my. You're...
伯利森先生住在这儿吗
Yeah. Does Mr. Burleson live here?
谁啊 乔伊斯
Who is it, Joyce?
怎么了
Yeah?
关她禁闭
Throw her in the hole.
霍洛威 是你吗
Holloway? Is that you?
-天呐 真是你 -嗯
- Oh, my God, it is. - Yeah.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
多年不见啊
After all these years.
瞧 我没骗你吧
See, now, I told you I wasn't lying.
请进 别站在外面
Well, come on. Don't just stand there.
-进来吧 -请进
- Come on in. - Come on in.
你怎么来了
So, uh... what brings you here?
你在写书吗 想采访我还是...
You writing a book? Y-You want an interview with me or something or...?
你过得很好啊 伯利森
It's a nice, uh, life you have, Burleson.
叫我"伯"吧 朋友们都这么叫
Bo, please. Friends call me Bo.
你孩子们怎么称呼你
What do your kids call you?
我们没有孩子
Uh, we don't have any kids.
这是我们一大遗憾
That's our one regret.
我一直怀不上
I just never could get pregnant.
乔伊斯 亲爱的 别说这些了
Joyce, honey, come on, that's not talk for company.
伯会是个好父亲
Bo would have made such a great father.
我能看出来
I could tell by, you know,
他对你们影响有多深
how much of a difference he made to all of you.
对啊 他改变了我们
Yeah. Yeah, he really changed our lives.
我总爱听他讲他狱中的"妹子们"
I always loved hearing all about his "girls"
你们都寻求他的指引
looking up to him for guidance.
看看你现在
I mean, look at you now.
乔伊斯 虽然我不愿意承认
Joyce, I hate to say it,
但伯最喜欢的不是我
but I wasn't Bo's favorite.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
-磅蛋糕才是 -磅蛋糕
- Poundcake was. - Poundcake?
你没和她说磅蛋糕的事吗
You didn't tell her about Poundcake?
她不想听这些陈年旧事
She doesn't want to hear about those old stories.
其实我很想听呢
Oh, I do want to hear the stories.
哪一位是磅蛋糕 伯
Which one's Poundcake, Bo?
乔伊斯 亲爱的
Joyce, honey.
我和琦琦得谈谈她要写的书
Cookie and I got to talk about that book she's gonna write.
瞧我这没规没矩的
Oh, where are my manners?
我去给你们拿点吃的吧
Let me go get you two some snacks.
放开你的手
Get your hands off me.
你到底想玩什么花样 霍洛威
What the hell you think you're trying to pull, Holloway?
你那迷人的小脑袋是不是觉得
Must've seemed like a real smart idea
就应该上这里来闹
up there in that cute little head of yours, huh?
-你知道这是犯法的 -什么
- You know, it's against the law. - What?
前科犯到访狱警家中
Ex-convict coming to C.O.'s house.
赶紧给我滚出去
Now, you get the hell out of here.
下次你再敢踏入我家半步 我就崩了你
The next time you step your foot on my property, I'll shoot you.
知道吗 被你恐吓的日子
You know what? The days of you scaring me
早已过去 伯
are long gone, Bo.
我手里有足够证据可以让你
I got enough dirt to put your wrinkly ass away
在牢里悲惨地度过余生
for the rest of your miserable life.
天啊 州长还来过我家吃晚饭呢
Hell, I've had the governor in my house for dinner.
你想整我吗
You want to try me?
想知道我向条子告发你的速度有多快吗
You want to see how fast I could drop a dime on your ass?
你想怎样 霍洛威
What do you want, Holloway?
我想知道你到底把磅蛋糕的孩子怎么了
I want to know what you did with Poundcake's baby.
如果你不说
And if you don't tell me,
我就告诉你老婆那孩子是怎么来的
I'll just tell your wife how that baby came to be.
你觉得还能怎么着
What the hell do you think happened?
监狱里出世的孩子都会被送去寄养
Prison babies go in the system.
你说谎
You're lying.
那孩子根本没被送去寄养
That baby never made it into the system.
你到底干了什么 伯
So what did you do, Bo?
你杀了那孩子吗
Did you kill that baby?
我没有
I didn't kill no baby.
我可不会这么大声
Shh. I wouldn't do that.
你觉得我是禽兽吗
What kind of monster you think I am?
好吧 听着 那孩子有一半的白人血统
Okay, look, that baby was half-white, you know.
-是吗 -黑人孩子会被送去寄养
- Really? - The dark kids go in the system.
白一点会被收养
The lighter kids got adopted.
他们会带走白人孩子和肤色稍浅的孩子
They took the white kids and the lighter-skinned kids,
把他们送进一间特别的领养机构
and they put them into a special adoption agency.
-叫做希望之家 -希望之家
- Hope House, it's called. - Hope House?
你最好别撒谎
Yeah, you better hope you're not lying.
如果有半句假话 我就毁了你的人生
Because if you are, I will blow your life up.
我泡了柠檬水还有新鲜出炉的肉桂磅蛋糕
I got lemonade and fresh cinnamon pound cake.
你真是太客气了 乔伊斯 但我不能久留
Oh, that's so sweet of you, Joyce, but I can't stay.
真高兴知道伯现在还这么喜欢吃磅蛋糕
You know it's good to know that Bo still like eating pound cake.
-祝你愉快 -什么
- Have a good one. - What...?
好了 琦琦 能走了吗
Okay, Cookie, can we please go?
希望之家是合法的吗 瑟斯提
So Hope House is legit, huh, Thirsty?
好了 我把具体日子告诉你了
All right, well, then I need you to find out what you can
你要尽力去找在那天出世的混血儿的一切消息
about a mixed-race baby born on the dates I gave you.
好的
Okay.
终于好了 能走了吗
Finally, can we go now?
-不行 -不...
- No. - No...
还没完事呢 别熄火
I'm not done. Leave the engine running.
我去叫伯
Oh. Uh, let me get Bo.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
-乔伊斯 我想找的是你 -我听不太懂
- Joyce, it's you I want to talk to. - Oh, I don't know.
我不想掺和什么事
I, uh... I don't want to get in the middle of anything here.
你丈夫是个强♥奸♥犯
Your husband is a rapist.
他打我们 折磨我们
He beat us. He tortured us.
他强♥奸♥了监狱里的很多女人
He raped lots of girls in prison.
他强♥奸♥了磅蛋糕 他们有了一个孩子
He raped this one girl, Poundcake. They had a baby.
他把孩子夺走
He took it from her
卖♥♥给了人贩子
and sold it to some baby brokers.
-不 -你得醒醒了
- No. - You should get out of this.
你得离开他 你丈夫...
You need to leave him. Your husband...
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
相信我
Believe me.
疯了吧
This is crazy.
埃迪成立了十家皮包公♥司♥
I mean, Eddie had ten shell companies set up.
他想了一些计划
I mean, he had some plan
好让自己可以重回巅峰
in which he was gonna put himself way back on top.
是啊 让帝国娱乐陷入内♥幕♥交易丑闻的计划
Yeah, a plan that exposed Empire to an insider trading scandal,
可能会害我们所有人坐牢
could've gotten us all thrown in prison.
你得炒了埃迪 爸
You need to give Eddie his walking papers, Pop.
小安 还记得你...
Hey, Dre, you remember when you were, like, um...
九岁还是十岁的时候吗
nine or ten
警♥察♥突击搜查我们家 你把我的枪
and the police raided our house and you hid my gun
藏在了你的乐高玩具盒里
inside of your box of Legos?
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
那时的你一直力挺我
It seemed like you always had my back back then.
当初的小男孩到哪去了
What happened to that boy?
我儿子到底怎么了
What happened to my son?
2005年3月22日
March 22, 2005,
上午11点37分
11:37 a.m.
我被确诊患有躁郁症
That's the moment I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
自那天起 在你的眼里
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表