剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
但里昂一家的丑事已经人尽皆知了
Yeah, but see, there's so much dirt out in public on the Lyons already,
媒体已经习以为常了
that the press doesn't get shocked anymore.
但艺人们的丑事还没踢爆
Not with the artists.
你把"二十庆歌♥"所有艺人的丑事都挖出来
I want you to find me the sins committed by every single 20 For 20 artist.
里昂一家的帝国之家
The Lyons' House Empire?
我要毁了他们的演出
I'm gonna destroy that.
我说过 我会回来找你
I told you I'd be back.
停 停
Cut! Cut.
我哪里做错了
What I do wrong?
不是要去"做"
It's-it's not, uh, about doing,
而是要去"演"
it's about acting.
要勇于向世人展示你的龌龊本性
And being bold enough to share that ugly essence with the world.
你走两步我看看
Let's see your walk. Can we see your walk?
退回去
Just back up, right there.
走两步
Let's see your walk.
很好
Great.
很好 这就对了
And-- yes, yeah. Right.
再激♥情♥一点
But more. More, more passion,
愤怒一点
more rage.
调动你全身的黑人细胞
Bring all your black into it.
放下戒备 小哈
Let your guard down, H.
我知道你一直压抑内心的恶魔
Look, I know you've been taught to keep the beast in check,
美国非裔黑人政♥治♥运动口号♥ 此处为曲解讽刺
但在我的片场 "黑人的命也是命"
but on my set, Black Lives Matter.
-你说什么 -照我说的做
- What? - Do what I do, okay?
手放低
You know, hang a hand down low,
往右一点 屈膝
just slide right in there, knees bent,
就像史努比狗狗那样弹着走
and just bounce like you got Snoop Dogg playing in your head.
史努比狗狗
Snoop Dogg?
-停 -你怎么喊停
- Cut. - You cut?
不 你不能喊停 我才是导演
No. You don't cut. I'm the director.
我不在乎你是谁 我不会照你说的做
I don't care who you are, I'm not doing that.
黑人不这样 那些动作都是你臆想出来的
Don't no black man act like that except for inside your head.
别这么冲 哈库姆
Well, there's no need to get hostile, Hakkum.
我叫哈基姆 记住
It's Hakeem. Get it right.
你带里昂先生回车上去吧
Um, would you please escort Mr. Lyon to his trailer?
我知道在哪儿
I know where it is.
西基姆·里昂
Uh, Hikkeem Lyon?
你被炒了
You are fired.
联♥系♥一下贾登·史密斯[威尔·史密斯的儿子]Let's see if we can get Jaden Smith.
这些饶舌歌♥手
These rappers.
我只想确保
I just want to make sure
你们姐妹仨要懂得管理自己的财富
that you girls know you got to be in charge of your own money...
和高♥潮♥
and your own orgasms.
老司机开车了
You bad, you bad.
-妈 你真是老不正经 -真是
- Mom, you are crazy. - You are.
这里就像天堂
Ah, this is heaven.
和我的女儿们在一起 这里就像天堂
This is heaven, being here with... with my girls.
和你们仨亭亭玉立的大姑娘团聚
You pretty girls, together again.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 妈
Amen, Mama.
这些饭菜真美味
And this food is so delicious.
还很健康
And healthy.
要不是卢修斯请来些素食大厨占据她的厨房♥
Yeah, Juanita wasn't having it when Lucious brought all those chefs up in here,
胡安妮塔才不会做这些饭菜呢
cooking all these vegan meals all up in her kitchen.
你知道就好
And you know it.
这些饭菜让我想起了我们去过的查尔斯顿饭馆
You know, this food reminds me of that restaurant that we went to, in Charleston?
-在低地 -你在那儿举办了摄影展
- Lowcountry. - When you had your photo exhibit.
那些噶勒群岛的照片真是太美了
Oh, those photos of the Gullah islands, amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你办过摄影展
You-you had an exhibit?
你们俩都去了
And y'all went?
-对 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-说到这个 下次我们一起去 -好
- Next time, we'll all go, since we're all talking. - Yes, we will.
但我现在主攻教学
However, now I am focused mainly on my teaching.
但你还会去旅行吧 妈
But you'll still travel, won't you, Mom?
换做是我 不会放弃这项爱好
I wouldn't give that part up.
对啊 你又去了哪些国家 妈
Right. How many more countries you got on your list, Mama?
数不清了 但我已经办了第二本护照了
I don't know, but I'm-I'm pretty well into my second passport.
厉害啊
Ooh, well, la-dee-da.
我尽力去见你 留在你生活中
I tried to see you. I tried to stay in your lives.
你尽力了 你真尽力啊
You tried? You tried really hard.
-你♥爸♥不让我见你 -你尽力了
- Your daddy, your daddy wouldn't let me see you. - You tried?
你竟然维护那个渣男 不管你的儿子们
You chose high yellow trash over your boys.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你觉得你当时是迫不得已
So you think what you did was hard,
我现在这样心里就好受吗
and you think this is easy?
看来离开我们
I guess being away from us...
你过得很自♥由♥啊
gave you a lot of freedom, huh?
被迫离开你们姐妹三个
Being kept from the three of you
我很孤独
gave me a lot of alone time.
我意识到要好好生活
I discovered life should be lived.
看出来了
Apparently.
我记得你六岁时 不知道你还记不记得
I remember when you were six-- I don't know if you do--
你在床头墙上挂了一个大大的世界地图
you had this big map of the world on the wall, above your bed,
她过去总是在上面用图钉做标记
and she used to stick pins in it
标记出她想去的地方
to all the places that she was gonna go,
等你有了自行车就去
when you got a bike.
我记得
I remember that.
可我后来只是在各个牢房♥间打转
And I guess, the only places I went was from cell block to cell block.
你是这个意思吧
Huh? Is that your point?
不 我不是这个意思
No. That's not the point.
她不是这个意思 洛蕾莎
That's not what she meant, Loretha.
你快闭嘴吧 小琦
Why don't you hush up, Cook?
别这么冲
Ease up a little bit.
-行吗 -你何必...
- All right? - Why do you have to...?
你和卢修斯该去旅行
You and Lucious should take a grand tour.
我可以帮你们制定路线
I could help you plan something.
真是个好主意 妈
That's an excellent idea, Mom.
好主意
Excellent idea.
我觉得你该来家里当摄影师
And I think you should come along as the in-house photographer. Yeah?
我还有正事要干
I have real work to do.
你们快点吃完
Why don't y'all finish up?
妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry.
没事 别担心
That's okay. Don't worry.
-我去去就回 -对不起 妈
- I'll be back, I'll be back. - I'm sorry, Mom.
"火♥药♥桶"
Hey. Hey, hussy.
你莫名其妙就生气了 洛洛
You getting hot for nothing, Lolo.
别叫我洛洛
Stop calling me that.
你什么时候关心起我生不生气了
And since when did you know or care about what I get mad about?
你只在乎卡罗尔 坎迪斯
All you care about is Carol, Candace,
忙着摄影 旅行
taking pictures and traveling.
有什么好笑的
The hell is so funny?
你五岁起就是个小火♥药♥桶
You been on a tear since you were five years old.
亲爱的 你吃醋了
My dear, jealous heart.
你那天去监狱时说 你绝不会放弃我
You said, that day in prison, that you wouldn't give up on me.
你撒谎
Well, you lied.
我没有
I did not.
是你放弃了
That was your choice.
我当时身在监狱
I was in prison. Okay?
爸去世了 卡罗尔吸毒
Daddy was dead, Carol was on drugs
坎迪斯就是个贱♥人♥
and Candace, well, Candace is just a bitch!
你却去环球旅行了
A-And you, you just took off globetrotting.
我找过你
I came to you.
你拒绝了我
You said no.
你伤了我的心
You left a hole in my heart.
我用旅行填补了创伤
I found something to fill it.
你没资格为此指责我
You don't get to blame me for that.
我来了
I'm here.
我回到你身边了 洛蕾莎
I'm here right now, Loretha,
想要了解你
wanting to know you.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表