剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
tried to kill me because I wouldn't give him my Empire?
他病了 卢修斯
He's not well, Lucious.
他病了
He's sick.
我知道
I know that.
所以才没要他的命
That's why he's still alive.
都是他策划的 琦琦
He planned this, Cookie.
他差点害死你 所以我才这么生气
He almost killed you, and that's why I'm so angry.
你以为我不生气吗 卢修斯
You don't think I'm angry, Lucious? Huh?
如果这是真的
I mean, if this is true,
我会和你一样心碎
then I'm-I'm just as heartbroken as you.
慢着 还假设什么啊
Wait, wait, "If"?
他亲口承认了
He admitted it.
知道吗 接下来我走的每一步
Don't you know, for the rest of my life, every step I take,
都在提醒我
I'm reminded that my...
我的亲儿子想置我于死地
my boy wanted me dead.
好了 兄弟 和我说实话
All right, man, keep it 100.
那些药还没有完全排出体外 对吗
Tell us those pills ain't out your system yet.
所以都是他臆造的吗 和他女朋友一样
What, so he imagined this, too, like his girlfriend?
不 这是真的
No, it's real.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我们的童年都是充满暴♥力♥的
We grew up in a violent crib.
爸狡猾得很
Dad was shady as hell.
所以是卢修斯逼他的吗
Oh, so Lucious made him do it?
我不是这个意思
Look, that's not what I'm saying.
我只是想弄清楚这件事
I'm just trying to make sense of this mess.
有一次 卢修斯给了我一把枪
You know, one time, Lucious put a gun in my hand...
-叫我朝他开枪 -知道吗 兄弟
- ...and told me to shoot him. - You know what, man?
我们可以坐在这里一整天细数邪恶卢修斯的历史
We could sit here all day sharing evil Lucious stories.
小时候 那混♥蛋♥还把我丢进垃圾桶
The son of a bitch threw me in a trash can when I was a kid.
他逼我娶女人等等之类的
He made me marry a girl-- blah, blah, blah.
我还把这事写进歌♥里了
Put it in a damn song.
我在无数个夜晚都想要
I went to sleep a thousand and one nights dreaming
一枪爆了他的菊 但我没有这么做
about putting a cap in his ass, but I didn't.
知道为什么吗 因为他终究是你♥爸♥啊
You want to know why? Because you don't kill your father!
好吧
Okay.
听着 如果可以挽救
Look, man, if I could, if I could take it all back,
如果可以将我的腿给他
and-and give up my leg for his,
可以一命抵一命
give up my life for his,
我非常乐意 但这不可能啊
I'd do it-- I can't!
至少我向他坦白了
At least I told him.
我坦白了
I told him.
是啊 也就这样而已
Yeah, at least.
你现在应该一身轻松了吧
I guess you should just feel all better about yourself now.
我要离开这里
I'm out of here.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
也不知道你变成什么样了
or what you turned into,
但我们的哥哥已经不在了
but somebody stole our big brother.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with him.
如果你如自己所说的那样爱我
If you love me like you say you do, Lucious, just...
请不要伤害他
please, don't hurt him.
我只是太失望了 因为...
I'm just so disappointed because I don't...
我不了解我们的儿子
I don't know our boy.
他是谁
Who is he?
别一副我们自己手上没有沾血的样子
Well, don't act like we don't have blood on our hands.
这和我们无关啊
Hey, this ain't on us.
我们与此没有任何关系
We had nothing to do with this.
你确定吗
Are you sure? Huh?
因为当你觉得自己快死的时候
Because you pitted your sons against each other
是你让我们的儿子窝里斗
when you thought you was gonna die.
是啊 但那时候我们团结一致渡过了难关
Yeah, but that was then, I mean, and we worked past that, babe,
我们会是一家人 而如今
we... we were gonna be a family, and now,
我们还如何继续维系这个家
how in the hell can we ever even imagine being a family again?
他坦白了 卢修斯
He confessed, Lucious.
这是个开始 好吗
Okay? That's a start.
或许他正走上正道
Maybe he-he's coming back to his right mind.
不 我觉得你是在痴人说梦 宝贝
No, I think you living in a fantasy, hon.
我的宝贝儿子
My baby, my son...
他不会...
he's not capable...
卢修斯
Lucious...
宝贝 你还好吗 来这里 快
Hey, baby, you okay? Come here, come here.
来 来 你还好吗 这是怎么回事
Come on, come on. Are you okay? What's wrong?
我喘不上气
I... c-can't catch my breath.
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
-坚持住 -我的手臂
- Hold on. - My arm.
-你好 -911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
- Hello? - 9-1-1. What's your emergency?
你好 我老婆 我老婆出事了
Hello. My wife, uh, um, my wife-- something's wrong.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
我需要一辆救护车 请派救护车...
I need an ambulance. Please send an ambulance...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表