剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
This is a lot. And-and my....
我家人得守住这个秘密
My family, we got to keep it under wraps.
我父亲脑部受到重创
My father has a serious brain injury
他不太记得我们了
and he, he don't really remember us too much
他连自己都不记得了
and he doesn't really remember himself.
过来
Come here.
卢修斯 你干什么
Lucious, what are you doing?
这些是贝拉的颜料
They're Bella's paints.
这能使我放松
It relaxes me.
好吧 你慢慢画吧
All right, I'll leave you to it.
卢修斯
Lucious,
我离开十七年
the reason why I was gone for 17 years
是因为我坐牢了
is because I was in prison.
是因为我吗
Was it because of me?
那个时代的女人坐牢
Women back then, who were in prison,
就只会抱怨她们进监狱
they just complained about how they were there
是因为她们的男人
because of their men.
是的 卢修斯 是因为你
Yeah, Lucious, it's because of you.
晚安
Good night.
琦琦
Cookie.
给我讲讲吧
I'd like to hear about it.
事情的来龙去脉
The whys and where.
我是怎么害你坐牢的
The reasons it was my fault.
我想知道一切
I want to know everything.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表