剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第十八集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
欢迎回来 埃迪
Welcome back, Eddie.
他会说服董事会成员
He's gonna convince
把帝国娱乐卖♥♥给凯利·帕特尔
the board members to sell Empire to Kelly Patel.
我们把帝国娱乐从股东手中买♥♥回来
We'll buy Empire back from the shareholders.
我会出到七亿美元
I'm going $700 million.
照片不是你们想的那样
That photo is not what you think.
给我儿子布雷克灌输那么多乱七八糟的东西
My son Blake's head with so much stuff,
他都已经不知道他是白人了
he don't know he's white anymore.
我十五年都没见过或是听到过
And I ain't seen or heard from this dude
这个人的消息了
in 15 years!
我需要你们帮忙
I need a favor, all right?
能请大家跟我一起上台吗
Can y'all just hop onstage with me?
你们去吧 我不参加
You guys can go ahead, but I'm out.
这是你的围巾
This is your scarf.
杀小光那晚 你戴的就是这条围巾
You were wearing it the night that you killed Shine.
你若不退出对帝国娱乐的竞标
Either you withdraw your bid for Empire,
就等着坐穿牢底吧
or you spend the rest of your life in prison.
这么多年的交情 埃迪
After all these years, Eddie,
你就这么对我
this is what you're doing?
我当时给你一笔一劳永逸的交易
I brought you the deal of a lifetime,
你却朝我脸上吐口水
and you just spit in my face.
因为我不想要你的交易
Because I didn't want your deal.
帝国娱乐不是你的
Empire don't belong to you.
不是我铺好了路
There wouldn't be no Empire
根本不会有什么帝国娱乐
if I hadn't of paved the way.
你走过的每扇门 都是我为你打开的
Every door that you walk through, I opened that for you.
仅此而已 就做了那么多
That's it, right there.
然后我变得比你更强大
Then I got bigger than you.
我卖♥♥了更多唱片
I sold more records,
引领公♥司♥上市
went public,
你不再是领头的黑人
and you were no longer the head Negro.
-那是你的问题 -不 你才是问题所在
- That's your problem. - No, you the problem.
如果我可以不顾三十年的友情
What if I killed Shine...
杀了小光
after 30 years of friendship?
我要是连他都杀了 你想我会...
If I did that to him, what do you think...
不 别在这
No! Not here.
你以为我到里昂家老巢来会不带...
You think I came up in-in the Lyon's den without...
不带枪吗
without a gun?
你打算做什么 你打算刺我吗
What you gonna do? You gonna stab me?
来啊 刺我
Go ahead, stab me.
刺我
Stab me!
行 你能出得了这扇门 然后呢
All right, that gets you out the door, then what?
我或者我家人发生了任何事
Anything happens to me or to mine,
我的律师就会发出声明
and my lawyer releases a statement
公布所有你当年的种种劣迹
that puts out all of your little ghetto deeds, your little ghettocides.
这样吧
You know what?
出♥售♥帝国娱乐后
The hundreds of millions of dollars
你将得到的数亿美金
that you were gonna get from the sale of Empire,
你要签字转给我
you're gonna sign that over to me.
因为你不想要
'Cause you didn't want it.
-你不配拿 -我明白了
- And you don't deserve it. - Oh, I see.
你是个告密者 贱♥人♥还是个小偷
So you a snitch, bitch, and a thief.
-好了 -我们走
- Okay. - Let's go.
带着你的小荡♥妇♥
So take your little sleezer slut
滚出我家
and get the hell out of my house.
-这里没人怕你的枪 -停
- Nobody's scared of your guns around here. - Stop.
我们走
Let's go.
-你想笑就笑吧 -我们走 埃迪
- You better laugh. - Let's go, Eddie.
对 笑 笑啊
Yeah, laugh, laugh now.
可笑的人是你
The joke's on you
因为你该开枪的 贱♥人♥
'cause you should've pulled the trigger, bitch.
好 这里
All right, here.
不不不 得了吧
No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
你♥爸♥开没开枪不重要
It doesn't matter if your father pulled the trigger.
如果地方检察官能证明他命令别人向小光开枪
If the D.A. can prove that he ordered a hit on Shine,
那就都完了
it's a wrap.
如果埃迪把围巾交给警♥察♥
So if Eddie takes the scarf to the police,
我就彻底翻不了身了
I can't beat it.
卢修斯
Lucious.
我能创造奇迹 你知道的
I can work miracles, you know that.
但他们很久前就盯上你了
But they've been coming at you for a long time,
现在有了这条据称确凿的物证
and now with this supposedly hard physical evidence,
他们会永远把你关起来
they'll lock you up and throw away the key.
我们要用点手段 谁有主意
We need leverage. Who has ideas?
我们可以在开头加点失真效果
Yo, we could throw some distortion on the kick.
别 要干净利落
Nah. Keep it clean.
我来加失真
I'll bring the distortion.
我们能收买♥♥埃迪吗
Well, can we pay Eddie off?
不 他想血偿
No. He wants blood.
那我们就拿走他在乎的东西
Then we snatch something he cares about.
-吉赛尔 -他才不在乎她
- Giselle? - He doesn't care about her.
♪从我走入这栋大楼♪
♪I been on a roll♪
♪我就超常发挥♪
♪Since I walked up in the building♪
♪现在他们无法忘记我的脸♪
♪Now they can't forget the face♪
♪我行动迅速♪
♪Everything I do is fast♪
♪你无法忘记节奏♪
♪You can't forget the pace♪
♪问那年轻小伙是谁♪
♪Yelling, "Who that young fella♪
♪下雨要打伞♪
♪Dripping, need an umbrella"♪
♪告诉他们 我来了♪
♪Um, tell 'em, I'm coming♪
♪正如先知♪
♪Like a fortune teller♪
♪爷最牛掰 爷自认聪明♪
♪One better, don't exist, I admit I'm clever♪
♪走进银行 不认识柜员♪
♪When you walk into the bank, you not know one teller♪
♪我的天 我回来了♪
♪Oh, my goodness, boy I'm back♪
♪我会赢♪ ♪我会赢♪
♪And I'm winning♪ ♪And I'm winning♪
♪这是事实♪ ♪是事实♪
♪That's a fact♪ ♪That's a fact♪
♪说过我会做♪ ♪说到做到♪
♪I told 'em I'm-a do it♪ ♪I'm-a do it♪
♪圆♥满♥结束♪ ♪圆♥满♥结束♪
♪That's a wrap♪ ♪That's a wrap♪
♪说要来抢我地盘♪
♪Said they coming for my spot♪
♪但他们人在哪♪ ♪人在哪♪
♪But where they at?♪ ♪Where they at?♪
♪他们人在哪♪ ♪人在哪♪
♪where they at?♪ ♪Where they at?♪
♪他们人在哪♪ ♪人在哪♪
♪where they at?♪ ♪Where they at?♪
♪他们人在哪♪
♪where they at?♪
我有个办法
I have a way in,
但一想到就让我恶心
but it disgusts me just thinking about it.
♪为何感觉像十二月♪
♪Why does it feel like December?♪
♪最近你的抚摸比冬天还冷♪
♪Lately your touch has been colder than winter♪
♪我察觉你的冷淡 宝贝♪
♪And I can remember it differently, baby♪
♪温暖不会永久♪
♪It ain't been warm in forever♪
♪但当我们没有解决之法♪
♪But that's what we get when we can't seem♪
♪就会如此♪
♪To figure it out♪
♪我们到底在争什么♪
♪Really what we fighting about?♪
♪我看到你♪
♪When I see you♪
♪就像看到一条腿已在门外的陌生人♪
♪I see a stranger with one foot out the door♪
♪我努力想读懂你♪
♪And I try and try to read you♪
♪我如何才能抓住你♪
♪What can I do to reach you?♪
♪但我做这么多♪
♪But I ain't come this far♪
♪不是为了失去你♪
♪To lose you♪
♪从未如此艰难♪
♪It's never been this hard.♪
"钢琴女士"
All right, piano lady.
真动听
That was beautiful.
大家都去哪了 我们不该彩排了吗
Where is everybody? Aren't we supposed to rehearse?
牧师去做"早餐俱乐部"的采访了
Well, Preacher is doing some sort of "Breakfast Club" interview,
其他人都接到了演出邀约
and everybody else got great gig offers,
所以只有我们俩了
so it's just you and me.
是 好了
Yeah. All right, well,
看来他们不再惧怕聚光灯了
I guess they ain't tripping over being in the spotlight no more.
当全世界都知道我们是谁时
Well, it's not exactly like we can be Anonymous
我们就不可能是真正的无名者乐队了
when the entire world knows who we are.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表