剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I heard you.
让我来处理吧
Let me handle this.
把所有行李都拿到我的住处就行了
Yeah, just take all of that stuff to my place.
好了 把这些都拿到卡车上吧
All right, let's move those right out to the truck.
我今晚留下过夜吧
Think I'm gonna stay here tonight.
安德鲁
Andre?
你能听见我说话吗 混小子
Can you hear me, cheap seats?
花了不少力气 才查出你被藏在这里了
Took some doing to find out where they had you hidden away.
你没乱讲话吧
You been keeping your mouth shut?
我觉得你没少讲啊
I didn't think so, either.
小光
Shine.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
就是来看下安德鲁
Hey, just checking on Andre.
你怎么样了 卢修斯
How you doing, Lucious?
你怎么找到他的
How'd you find him?
又不是只有你才有神通
You ain't the only one with juice.
你把他藏起来干什么
Why you hiding him, anyway?
我没有藏他
I'm not hiding him.
我是在保护他
I'm protecting him.
我都不知道你俩成为朋友了
I didn't know y'all became friends.
我和安德鲁是铁哥们
Andre is my boy.
我们早就冰释前嫌了
We squashed all that petty stuff a long time ago.
总之 我就不打扰你看儿子了
Anyway, I'm gonna let you have some time with your son.
-谢谢 兄弟 -好
- Thank you, brother. - All right.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我想让你知道
I want you to know...
那些害你进医院的人
I clapped back on those sons of bitches
被我狠狠地还以颜色了
that put you in the hospital.
儿子
Son...
我想让你知道 我如今回归了
I want you to know I'm back now,
我需要你康复起来 比以前更强大
and I need you to come back stronger than ever.
爸
Pop.
儿子
Son.
爸
Pop.
求你别恨我
Please don't hate me.
不 我不恨你 儿子 我爱你
Oh, no. I don't hate you, son. I love you.
那个汽车炸♥弹♥...
The bomb...
我想杀了你
I-I tried to kill you.
那个汽车炸♥弹♥...
The bomb...
卢修斯
Lucious?
卢修斯
Lucious?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
卢修斯 你在哪儿
Lucious, where are you?
克劳迪娅
Claudia?
对 是我
Yes, it's me.
我亲爱的德怀特
My sweet, sweet Dwight.
我说过我永远不会离开你
I told you I would never leave you.
永远不会
Never.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表