剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第七集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire ...
"联觉"
Synesthesia.
他的大脑重塑了
His brain's been rewired.
他听到音乐时 会看见色彩
He listens to music and sees colors.
巴克先生会同意加入帝国娱乐吗
Mr. Barker would come on board at Empire?
你们的首席执行官 琦琦·里昂的
Special advisor to your CEO,
特别顾问
Cookie Lyon.
这是西蒙·兰伯特
This is Simon Lambert.
他是个德高望重的内科医师
He's a medicating psychiatrist with
治疗的都是达官贵人
a very exclusive patient list.
我开始约会了
I started seeing somebody.
早上好 警探
Morning, Detective.
他与众不同 他可能会是我的真命天子
He's different. He could be my one.
沃伦 下一个到你了
Warren, you're up next.
你能胜任吧
I trust you're up to the task?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
她耍了你
She played you.
她让你跟自己家人内讧
She played you against your own family.
法庭将
This court awards
全部监护权判给安妮卡·卡尔汉
full custody to Anika Calhoun.
棒
Yes!
这是我最后一次
That's the last time
乖乖出庭 让法庭上的人决定
I'll sit in a courtroom where people decide
我亲骨肉们的命运
what's gonna happen to my babies.
我要血流成河
I want blood to pour like a river,
我保证 我们一定会大仇得报
and I'm-a make that happen, I promise you.
这是绿色
This is green.
加点黄色
Add a little yellow.
这里 就这儿
Here it is, right here.
全部按顺序
All in sequence.
石灰绿
Lime green...
黄色 紫色
yellow, violet
和洋红
and magenta.
起来
Get up.
弹吧
Do it.
沃伦 别挡着
Warren, can you move, please?
真棒 你能弹钢了
Hell yeah, you play piano.
你回归了
You're back.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
有证据表明古典音乐能让孩子更聪明
Classical music is proven to make children smarter.
-有关于这个的书 -我相信有
- They have books written about it. - I'm sure they do.
我就是说
I'm just saying, you know,
你得让她了解
you got to make sure she gets
-一点路德的精神 -对
- a little Luther, you know... - Right.
-佩蒂·拉贝尔 史提夫·汪达 -好
- Patti LaBelle, Stevie Wonder... - Yes.
等你长大了 来点里克·詹姆斯
And maybe when you're old enough, some Rick James?
-她现在唱的就是这个 -里克·詹姆斯[音乐家]- That's what she's singing right now. - "Rick James."
里克·詹姆斯
"Rick James."
-你女儿很漂亮 -谢谢
- Your daughter is beautiful. - Oh, thank you.
-她叫什么名字 -她叫贝拉
- What's her name? - Her name's Bella.
你好 贝拉 名字真好听
Hi, Bella. What a pretty name.
说"谢谢"
Say "Thank you."
对 是这样
Yes, yes, it is.
她的眼睛像爸爸
And she has her daddy's eyes.
-她多大了 -十五个月了
- How old is she? - Uh, she's 15 months.
你们真是幸福的一家
Well, you're a lovely family.
-我劝你别去了 -你在这干什么
- I wouldn't do that if I was you. - What you doing here?
阻止你做蠢事
Stopping you from doing something stupid.
你知道怎样才是蠢吗
You know what's stupid?
就是他们在那炫耀贝拉
They're out there showing off Bella
好像贝拉是他们的孩子一样
like she's theirs.
-谢谢 -那你觉得
- Thank you. - Yeah, well, what do you think
光天化日之下悄悄接近他们 除了被关起来
running up on them in broad daylight's gonna accomplish,
还能有什么用 而琦琦会让你待在监狱
other than you getting locked up? And not for nothing,
-也不无道理 -对 但我能夺回她
- Cookie would leave you in jail. - Yeah, but I'd get her back.
小哈 我们会夺回她的
Hak, we're gonna get her back, okay?
只不过我们得用智取
We just got to be smart about it.
好了 现在我们趁纽约警局的人过来说
All right, now, let's get out of here before NYPD
两个黑人会对他们的生命造成危险前
shows up saying the sight of two black men
赶紧走吧 快
made them fear for their lives. Come on.
♪自创始黎明♪
♪From the dawn of creation♪
♪自孕育之源♪
♪From the dust of the womb♪
♪自母体深处♪
♪From the bowels of the matrix♪
♪我们将如卢浮宫般崛起♪
♪We will rise like the Louvre♪
♪相机手电 灯光闪烁♪
♪Camera flashes and torchlights♪
♪仪式开场♪
♪Ceremonial hues♪
叠句来了 现在把鼓的均衡器降低
Here comes the hook. Drop the EQ on the drums now.
♪我们随时可能失败♪
♪Every day we could lose, so♪
♪别带来坏消息♪
♪So don't bring me no bad news♪
别... 你在做什么
Hey, don't... What are you doing?
-你在做什么 快 老兄 -怎么了
- What are you doing? Come on, man. - What?
我们已经... 我们这样多少次了
We've been thr... How many times have we done this al...?
托里 我们从头开始 好吗
Tory, we're gonna start from the top, all right?
为什么 怎么了
Why, what's wrong?
均衡上出了点问题 小事儿
Got a little EQ problem, no biggie.
好
Okay.
我的错 我有点累了
My bad. I guess I'm a little tired.
事实上 我们都有点累了
Actually, we're all a little tired.
埃迪 我们在这待了整晚了
Eddie, we've been here all night.
各位 一旦我们搞定了
Guys, once we nail this,
这一切都是值得的 我向你们保证
it's gonna be worth it, I promise you.
贝基 你去点些咖啡
Becky, you want to order some coffee
早餐之类的吧
and breakfast or something?
你能去吗
Uh, can you get on that?
-好 应该可以 -谢谢
- Yeah, I guess. - Thank you.
-你没事吧 宝贝 -再喝咖啡
- You okay, babe? - Any more coffee
我永远都不用睡了
and I'm never gonna sleep again.
我不知道你想要什么
I-I don't know what you're looking for.
但我觉得已经录好了 老兄
But I think we got this, my brother.
不是你说的算
That's not your call,
老兄 你得给我全心投入
my brother. I need you to keep your head in the game
-我说录好了才行 懂吗 -等等
- till I tell you we got it, all right? - Hold on.
我一直都全心投入
My head is in the game.
对 埃迪 这样说不妥啊
Yeah, Eddie, that's not really fair--
我们在这里待了整晚了
we've been here all night.
对 他尽全力了
Yeah, he's doing his best,
-我累了 -你确定你全心投入了吗
- and I'm tired. - Are you sure your head's in the game?
因为我觉得你完全没听到
'Cause I don't think you're hearing anything that's going on
-现在唱的 -对 我全心投入了
- right now. - Yes, it is in the game.
你为何不回放一下 我准备...
Why don't you play it back? I'm ready...
你认真的吗
Are you serious, man?
各位 我嗓子不行了
Guys. My voice is pretty shot.
我真得休息一下了
I could really use a rest.
我们稍微休息一下吧
How about we take a little break?
-好 -好 谢谢
- All right. - Cool. Thanks.
好
Okay.
我们休息十五分钟
Let's take 15, okay?
我们不止需要十五分钟
We need more than 15.
我们需要睡觉
We need to go to bed.
凯文
Calvin.
你得跟琦琦聊聊 波西娅
You need to talk to Cookie, Porsha.
-聊什么 -埃迪的事
- About what? - About Eddie.
你看到他在录音棚的样子了
I mean, you saw him in there.
他把我们逼得太紧了
He's pushing us way too hard.
那是他的工作
That's his job, right?
某种程度上 你不觉得他像卢修斯吗
And don't he kind of remind you of Lucious, in a way?
卢修斯确实是完美主义者
Lucious is a perfectionist,
但他至少把我们当家人
but at least he treats us like family.
我们都尊重埃迪
We all respect Eddie,
但我们没那么了解他
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表