剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
瑟斯提和我说你当时在吼什么人
Thirsty told me that you were yelling at someone.
我在和人交往
I'm seeing someone.
善良 明白事理
Kind, understanding,
又漂亮的女人
and beautiful... woman.
她叫帕梅拉·罗斯
Her name is Pamela Rose.
我完全不知道
I have no clue.
-你怎么不直说呢 -因为她是警♥察♥
- Why didn't you just tell us about her? - 'Cause she's a cop.
但是你不必担心了
You don't have to worry, though.
我们结束了 你知道为什么吗
It's over. You know why?
因为我刚刚指责她是那种双重间谍
Because I just accused her of being some kind of double agent
给黛安娜·迪布瓦兼♥职♥做事
who somehow finds the time to moonlight for Diana Dubois.
虽然我们彼此都看错了
You know, as wrong as we were for each other,
我本来打算带她来见你们
I was gonna bring her to meet you.
因为她对我来说就是这么重要
Because she meant that much to me.
自从朗达死之后
I-I didn't think I-I could feel that again,
我以为我再也不会有这种感受了
you know, after... after Rhonda.
晚点见
See y'all later.
安德鲁
Andre!
我要知道这个帕梅拉警探的
I wanna find out everything there is to know
-所有底细 -帕梅拉·罗斯
- about this Detective Pamela... - Pamela Rose.
马上去查
I'm on it.
♪你就是那毒贩♪
♪And you must be the plug♪
♪因为我戒不掉♪
♪'Cause I can't get enough♪
♪不♪
♪Oh, no♪
♪我戒不掉 宝贝♪
♪I can't get enough, babe♪
戒不掉你
Enough of you.
别再说这话
Don't ever say that again.
我戒不掉
I can't get enough.
别再说这话 你听起来像个变♥态♥
Don't ever say it again. You sound like a damn creep.
Belly - Man Listen
♪天呐♪
♪Man♪
♪心碎到无法集中♪
♪Too broke to pay attention♪
♪重要的人♪
♪Main man, yeah♪
♪给我听好了♪♪别吵♪
♪Man listen, man listen♪♪Shh♪
♪我有这份雄心壮志♪♪没错♪
♪All I got is this ambition♪♪That's it♪
我们来这干什么
Why the hell we out here?
别紧张 小伙 我们到了
Come on, man, relax, youngbo. We're here.
♪他们犯了错 我跟着一起♪
♪They dropped the ball and so I ran with it♪
♪我说给我听着♪
♪I'm like man listen, man listen♪
你们好吗
What's up, man?
爸爸
Daddy!
你好吗 来 过来
What's up, man? Come here. Come here.
来抱抱
Get 'em.
来抱抱 怎么了
Let's get 'em. What's wrong?
要球吗 过来
Oh, you want the ball? Oh, come here.
我给你们准备了惊喜 来吧
Look, I got a surprise for you. Come on.
♪你内心深处依然能听到机器轰鸣♪
♪Inside, you still hear the engine, like "wren, wren"♪
看啊
Yeah, look.
你们看
Look at that.
球
Ball.
看我买♥♥什么了
Look what I got.
一人一个
Everybody get one.
一人一个 快看
Everybody get one, look.
哈基姆
Hakeem,
-这是我的家人 -老兄 你够忙的
- this is my family. - Damn, man, you got busy.
她们是孩子妈妈
Yeah, those are their mothers.
只是其中两个 还有一个
At least two of 'em. The other one's in California
去加州看她爸去了
visiting her pops.
过来 过来
Aw, come here. Let me-- come here.
过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here.
没事了
It's all good.
好了 好了 你看
All good. All good. Look.
-你看谁来了 -老兄
- Look who's here. - Man,
-你是穆♥斯♥林♥之类吗 -不是
- what are you, Muslim or something? - Nah.
一夫多妻
我和三个不同的女人有孩子
I got three sets of kids with three different women.
但是从来不吵架 记住最后一句话
But absolutely no drama. Remember that last sentence,
因为那种事闻所未闻
'cause it's almost unheard of.
玩去吧
Go play.
我都不知道你有孩子
Man, I didn't even know you had kids.
要的就是这样 不会把家务事
Exactly. Don't got people out here
拿到外面去说
putting my business in the street.
你才二十一岁 你很有可能还会有孩子
So you 21, chances are you not done having a few of these yourself.
但你可以别再上演闹剧了
But you can be done with the drama.
你知道她们和你找的女人有什么区别吗
You know the difference between them and the girls you mess with?
-什么区别 -先说第一点
- What? - For one,
我从不吃窝边草
I don't mess where I eat.
我交往过的女人都不混娱乐圈
None of my exes are involved in the music industry,
也不在我其它生意圈里
or any other business I'm involved in.
但我和提安娜之间的感情
But the connection me and Tiana got...
是前所未有的
I never found before.
感情会消失 恋爱会分手
Connections fail. Relationships die,
但血缘关系不会消失
except the ones by blood.
这就说到了第二点
Which brings me to my second point.
别让任何事阻碍你和孩子在一起
Never let nobody get between you and your kid,
哈基姆 任何人都不行
Hakeem. Nobody.
律师 孩子她妈 闹剧 都不行
No lawyer, no baby mama, no drama.
你的孩子是第一位 其次是你的家人
Your babies come first, your family follows.
你把这句话牢记在心 哈基姆
You tattoo that on the inside of your eyelids, Hakeem,
你就能明白我的意思了
then you can see it how I see it.
♪听好♪
♪Man listen♪
♪我只有这份雄心 懂否♪
♪all I got Is this ambition, Ya dig?♪
兄弟
My man.
♪几百万加身 能让你脱颖而出♪
♪A couple million make you stand different♪
好了 谁要吃披萨
All right, who wants pizza?
♪我不知道♪
♪I don't know.♪
我戒不掉你 宝贝
I can't get enough, baby.
戒不掉你
Enough of you.
-别再说这话 -我戒不掉
- Don't ever say that again. - I can't get enough.
别再说这话 你听起来像个变♥态♥
Don't ever say it again. You sound like a damn creep.
你不喜欢我这样吗
Oh, you don't like my moves?
怎么了 我融入了一点路德·范德鲁斯风格
What? I put a little Luther Vandross,
节奏蓝调和灵魂音乐创作歌♥手
又加了点巴里·怀特风格 有什么问题
a little Barry White in there. What's wrong with that?
他让灵歌♥成为真正的流行音乐
-别别 -怎么了
- No, no. - What?
你不喜欢 他们也喜欢
They-they liked it even if you didn't.
路德和巴里会在天上笑你老土
Luther and Barry would be clowning your corny ass way from up there.
你伤透了我的心
You've wounded me to the core.
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
I love you more.
-我们还在录音呢 -我知道 但...
- We're still recording. - I know, but...
不行 这样会有麻烦的
No! That's how people get in trouble.
没错 史文要出去好久
Yeah, Sven is gonna take a nice long walk,
所以我们可以好好谈谈了
so that you and I can have a nice talk.
我也未必客气 看你自己选择
Or not so nice. You choose.
你稍后要去警♥察♥局
What you gonna do is you gonna go in that precinct,
告诉你的警♥察♥朋友
and you gonna tell the boys in blue that you threw
-是你先动的手 -没问题 我照办
- the first punch. - Okay, I'll do it.
别扯了 我不傻
Now, come on, I'm not stupid.
你怎么会想都不想就答应
You didn't make your mind up that fast.
我保证 琦琦 我照办
You got my word, Cookie. I'll do it.
就像你向我儿子保证
Like my son had your word
说你爱他一样吗
when you told him you loved him?
听我说
Listen,
我不指望你能理解我
I'm not expecting you to understand.
贾马尔是我一生的挚爱
Jamal was the love of my life.
而我已经失去了他 所以
And I lost him, so look,
我至少要帮他洗清冤屈
clearing his name is the least I can do.
聪明人
Smart.
-但是你能帮我个忙吗 -别说了
- Can you do me a favor, though? - Oh, no, no, no.
听好 你没资格
No, no. See, you're not in a position
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表