剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- Oh, my God. - Die!
-够了 -小贾
- That's enough. - Mal!
小贾 别打了 有人拍照
Mal, get off of him. They're filming.
为什么 你要告诉我
Why?! Now, you gonna tell me.
-我要知道原因 为什么 -好了 小贾
- I want to know why. Why?! - Come on, Mal.
因为你那个怂包儿子受情伤了吗
'Cause your bitch-ass son got his feelings hurt? Huh?
-不能当市长了吗 -有人拍照 小贾
- Can't be mayor? - They filming, Mal.
我才不管他们拍不拍
I don't give a damn if they filming.
拍吧 尽情拍吧
Come on, film, film this.
你好 你好啊
Hello! Hello.
你们尽管拍吧 我不在乎
All of y'all can film, I don't give a damn!
-行了 小贾 -走吧
- Come on, Mal. - Come on!
放手 放开
Get off, get off.
我们要来对付你了 贱♥人♥
We're coming for you, bitch.
都别拍了
Put the damn cameras away!
卢修斯 我们走
Lucious, come on, let's go!
瞧见没
See?
天 我当时想把他摔到桌子上
God, I wanted to slam his ass on that table.
用假肢狠狠踩他的头
And stomp his head with my prosthetic leg.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
爸 别上车
Pop, the car!
什么...
What?! Wha...?
快走
Go!
放开她
Let her go.
朝我这里开枪
Shoot me right here.
你给我出来
Hey, get your ass out.
以前的卢修斯是会这么做
The old Lucious would have done that.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表