剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-非传统的 -对
- Okay, nontraditional? - Yeah.
她喜欢对病人动手动脚
She likes to get a little too hands on.
她觉得 要是能带他
She thought it would be best
去州北更清净的环境 才对他最好
to take him to a more secluded environment upstate.
州北 你有地址吗
Upstate? You have an address?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她还没来得及带他走 就被他妻子拦下了
The wife intervened before she was able to take him.
很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
在我跟克劳迪娅谈过之前
I really don't feel comfortable saying anything more
我不方便透露更多了
until I've had the chance to talk to Claudia,
但我会继续联♥系♥她的
but I-I will continue to reach out to her.
-谢谢 -请务必继续
- Thank you. - Yes. Please do.
好 要是你联♥系♥到克劳迪娅 请告诉我一声
All right, and when you talk to Claudia, I would like to know.
非传统疗法
Nontraditional treatment.
-州北 -对
- Upstate. - Yeah.
我不知道你见到太阳没
I don't know if you've seen it yet,
但它出来了
but the sun came out.
一直都是
It keeps doing that.
哥们 你干什么
Yo, man, what are you doing?
我不喜欢这样 小贾
Man, I don't like this, Mal.
你开始打架
You're getting into fights.
你冲人♥大♥喊大叫 像个孬种
You're shouting at people, like a punk.
那是我♥干♥事的风格 不是你的
That's my gig, not you.
拜托 我还以为我们像英国王子一样
Come on, man. I thought we were like the princes of England.
你是稳重的那个
You were the stable one.
他叫什么来着 威廉
What's his name? William?
你知道 你扣下扳机的时候...
Did you know that when you pull the trigger, it...
火♥药♥好像一直会留在你身上
it's like the gunpowder just stays on you.
不管你怎么努力清洗
No matter how much you wash it.
无论我告诉我自己多少遍 我们...
It don't matter how many times I tell myself that we were...
我们都是为了夺枪
we were both fighting for the gun.
我依然觉得我自己
I can still feel myself...
走火的感觉挥之不去
I can still feel it going off.
迪布瓦家族使劲浑身解数攻击我们
Look, the Dubois came after us with all they had.
-我们依然活下来了 -是吗
- We still survived. - Did we?
所有人
All of us.
换衣服吧
Get dressed.
-我们要去哪 -出去
- Where are we going? - We going out.
把古琦换上
Put your Guccis on.
你膀胱就顶针那么大吗
You know, you got a bladder the size of a thimble.
为什么一直跑厕所
Why you got to tinkle all the time?
我尿多少 什么时候尿
Yo, how much I tinkle and when I do it
都和你无关
is none of your business.
是我和马桶之间的私事
That's between me and the toilet.
你怀孕了
You pregnant?
这算哪门子问题
What kind of question is that?
你手里不是验孕棒吗
Ain't that a pregnancy test in your hand?
是啊 但这些没什么用 所以...
Yeah, but these things don't even mean anything, so...
准确度可高达99.999%呢
They're like 99.999% accurate.
用处大了去了 什么结果
They mean a lot. What's it say?
-我能不能先洗手 -什么结果 贝基
- Can I wash my hands now, or... - What does it say, Becky?
这上面的结果真没什么用
You know, it really doesn't matter what it says
除非我去看真正的医生
because until I see an actual doctor,
每一个验孕棒的结果都可能不准
every single one of these are inconclusive.
所以...
So...
-而且都不... -我天 贝基
- And it's just not even... - Damn, Becky!
你用了多少根验孕棒
How many of those you done took?
你这都验了十几回尿了吧
You got, like, a dozen tinkle tests.
全都呈阳性吗
They positive?
我 我
I... I, um...
全都呈阳性
They positive.
我要洗手
I... I need to wash my hands, okay?
-贝基 -不 我
- Becky. - No, I...
好了
It's okay.
好了
It's okay.
我还没洗手
I still didn't wash my hands.
没关系 我也没洗手 没关系
That's OK-- I didn't wash my hands, either. It's okay.
德怀特
Dwight?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我一生从未有过安全感
My whole life, I never felt safe.
即使在小时候
Even as a child.
除了在音乐中
Except within the music.
而待在这个小屋里
And being here in this cabin,
就像是迷雾升起
it's like... the fog is lifting.
我又能
I can...
我又能听到音乐声了
I can hear the music again.
我就不该让你走
I should've never sent you away.
没事了
It's okay.
我在这儿呢
I'm here now.
-没事了 -对不起
- It's okay. - I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事了
It's all right.
对不起 真的很对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我没告诉你吗
Didn't I tell you?
我有让你放我走吧
I told you to let me go, didn't I?
但是你不听
You didn't want to listen to me.
你就该放我走
You should've let me go.
你就该放我走
You should've let me go, shouldn't you?
停下 不要
Stop! No!
你就不该那么做
You shouldn't have done that.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
试验性药物增强了你的神经末梢
Experimental medications heightened your receptors.
音乐和光线的感官联觉
And with the synesthesia combined with the music and lights,
会引发剧烈的疼痛
it creates this intense pain.
有一点像偏头疼
Something maybe a little bit like a migraine.
-那不是音乐 -那就是音乐
- That wasn't music. - Oh, yes, it is.
是你所有的饶舌歌♥曲交织在一起
That's all of your rap songs layered over each other.
这就是卢修斯·里昂听上去的感觉
That's what Lucious Lyon sounds like.
痛苦不堪
Pain.
五分钟应该够你受的了
Five minutes should be sufficient.
不要
No! No!
♪我把你与现实隔绝♪
♪I got you stuck off the realness♪
♪我们臭名昭著 你知我们大名♪
♪We be the infamous, you heard of us...♪
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II
说吧
Talk to me.
克劳迪娅在州北根本没有任何房♥产
Well, Claudia has never owned any property upstate,
但是她父亲在那里有一栋房♥子
but her father owned a house up there,
仍然登记在他名下
and it's still listed under his name.
肯定就是那里
Yeah, well that must be it.
把地址发给我 应该不会太远
Text me the address. It shouldn't be too far.
琦琦 也许你不该去
All right, Cookie, maybe you shouldn't do this. All right?
那地方好像有点偏僻
The place looks a little secluded.
不知道会有什么圈套
Don't know what you're walking into.
我把警♥察♥这边的事搞完
Look, I'll finish with the police,
然后我可以立刻赶过去
and I can head right over there.
不用 如果他又变回了德怀特 我就
No. Look, if he's back to his old Dwight self, I just...
就和他郑重地谈一谈
just want to have a mature conversation with him.
-仅此而已 -琦琦 你还不清楚自己吗
- That's all. - Cookie, have you met you?
你们俩只要谈话 大多数都少不了
All right, most of your conversations usually involve
棒球棒和耗费三周的木工维修
a baseball bat and three weeks of carpentry repairs.
不说了
Get off my phone.
你行的 小琦
You got this, Cook.
你行的
You got this.
你行的 小琦 你行的
You got this, Cook. You got this.
你行的 小琦
You got this, Cook.
你行的
You got this.
别站起来 只有我一个人
Don't get up. It's just me.
你忙吗
You busy?
你应该会对这个有兴趣
I thought you might be interested in this.
崭露头角的饶舌之星 卢修斯·里昂
"Rising rap star, Lucious Lyon,
昨晚出席源头奖颁奖礼
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表