剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你非常有天赋
You are a gifted, talented woman
足以让自己母亲引以为傲
who's gonna make her mother very proud.
我妈为我感到自豪
My mom is proud of me.
就是她鼓励我跳舞的
She's the one that encouraged me to dance.
我指你的亲生母亲
I mean your birth mother.
你怎么知道我是被领养的
How do you know I'm adopted?
我认识你的生母
I know your real mom.
生母
My real m... mom?
我和她一个监狱
I was in prison with her.
你是指那个瘾君子杀人犯吗
You mean the crackhead killer?
她不是杀人犯 那只是正当防卫
She's not a killer. She... That was self-defense.
她也没有嗑药 知道吗
And she didn't... she didn't do drugs, okay?
她想贩毒赚点钱
She-she may have dealt drugs to get money
这样就可以去找你了
so that she can try and find you,
因为你是被人从她身边偷走的 玛雅
because you were stolen from her, Maya.
她真的很想见你
She really wants to meet you.
我向她保证 我会找到你
Okay? And I promised her that I would find you.
她非常爱你
She loves you so much.
不要
No.
她快死了
She's dying.
不 她已经死了 对我来说
No, she's dead. She was dead to me the moment
-决定抛弃我的那刻起她就已经死了 -别
- that she decided to give me up. - You don't...
不 请你离我远点
No, please just stay away from me.
因为我再也不想听你
'Cause I don't want to hear from you
或是那个犯事入狱的女人说话了
or that woman in lockup ever.
要想见你
So, you got to get locked up
就得等你被关进牢里是吗
before I can see you, huh?
我没话和你说 女士
I don't have nothing to say to you, lady.
好的 那我来说
Okay. I'll do the talking.
-这儿能吸烟吗 -当然
- Can I smoke in here? - Yeah, sure.
不如你出去泳池边或者网球场抽吧
Why don't you go out by the pool or the tennis courts?
你以为自己是谁啊
The hell you think you are?
我从来没想过会在这里见你
I'm in a place where I never expected to see you.
三个女儿中 你最像我
Of my three girls, you most remind me of myself.
不要侮辱我
Please don't insult me.
为什么你要来这里
Why are you even here?
因为如果有我陪着你们姐妹几个
Because if I was there with you girls,
你就不会落得今日这副模样
you would not be in here.
少自以为是了
Uh, please don't flatter yourself.
洛蕾莎 赶紧给我坐下
Loretha, sit your narrow ass down!
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
♪新的浪潮 让我看到你们的手♪
♪It's a new wave, let me see your hands in the air♪
♪我们也赚得盆满钵满♪
♪Plus, we getting money round here♪
♪他们也爱兰博基尼的速度与激♥情♥♪
♪And they love the way them Lambo doors in the air♪
♪反派也同道♪
♪Them baddies leaving with us♪
♪让黑子们滚开♪
♪Leave them haters over there...♪
新来的白人男孩在哪
Where's this new white boy?
看看他有没有你说的这么神
Let's see if he lives up to your hype.
♪我们也赚得盆满钵满♪
♪Plus, we getting money around here...♪
跟你兄弟绝交你都不曾犹豫
You didn't think twice about chucking your man here.
更不用说你事后把我踢开的速度会有多快
Ain't no telling how fast you'd get rid of my ass.
我和卢修斯从不"如胶似漆"
Me and L ain't white on rice.
但就像我把选票投给希拉里一样
But like my Hillary vote,
我选择站在我了解的魔鬼这边
I'm just siding with the devil I know.
你知道她败选了 对吧
You know she lost, right?
那样的话 埃迪
Well, in that case, Eddie,
你和希拉里有很多相似的地方
you and Hillary got a whole lot in common.
知道那个小人以为自己赢了
Knowing that the lesser man thinks he won?
可能吧
Maybe so.
那跟忠诚无关 懂吗
That wasn't about loyalty, you know?
那叫自私自利
That was self-interest.
埃迪 你要是没被忠诚当面打脸
Eddie, you wouldn't know loyalty
你就不懂什么叫忠诚
if it smacked you right in the middle of your face.
兄弟 我们
Brother, we have...
对那个词有非常不同的定义
very distinct definitions of that word.
你或许对自己忠诚 但真正的你
You may be loyal to your own, but what you really are
有毒
is lethal.
毒药
Poison.
你所接触的一切都会腐烂坏死
Everything you touch corrupts and dies around you.
如果你需要更多
And if you needed any more proof
自己有多毒的证据
of just how toxic you really are,
只看你身边的琦琦就知道了
look no further than Cookie.
她差点因为你死掉
The woman nearly died because of you.
你在逼我 埃迪
You're pushing me, Eddie.
你是最清楚
And you of all people know...
我有多毒的人
how lethal I can be.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
是我教你的
I taught you.
但是
But...
把我逼急了也同样很危险
it's just as dangerous to push me around.
我跟你还没完
We ain't done.
得了吧
Come on.
差得远了
Not even close.
♪下流♪
♪Hey, Dirty...♪
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money
虽然这是地下室 但有很多可拍的东西
It's a basement, but there's a lot of things to shoot.
灯光 这边的杯子
Some colors and those cups right here.
-明白 -好好利用
- Got it. - Take advantage of that.
拍哈基姆 这是他的单曲发布派对
Film Hakeem. It's his single release party.
你好啊 敬请锁定 宝贝
What up? Stay tuned, baby.
哈基姆 爱死你了
Hakeem, I love you!
感谢你过来
Thank you all for coming.
鸡仔
Chicken.
贾马尔说他会来的
Jamal said he would be here.
-他迟到了 -我没见到他
- He late. - I haven't seen him.
与此同时这位"话痨"先生
Meanwhile, Sir-Talk-A-Lot right here
还没给场地主人付钱
hasn't paid the venue owners,
所以他们威胁
so now they're threatening
-要叫停这次派对 -什么
- to pull the plug on this whole thing. - What?
别担心 哈基姆
Don't worry about it, Hakeem.
交给我
I'll handle it.
-不如带我去找收钱的人 -好
- Why don't you show me who to pay. - All right.
-对 带他去找收钱的人 -好 没问题
- Yeah, show him who to pay. - All right. It's okay.
贾马尔·里昂
Jamal Lyon!
贾马尔·里昂 看这边
Jamal Lyon, over here!
贾马尔·里昂
Jamal Lyon!
抱歉 我来了 好吗 抱歉
I'm sorry. I got you. All right? I'm sorry.
三兄弟能拍张合照吗
Can we get a photo with the three brothers?
-好啊 -三兄弟一起
- Uh, sure. - All three of you.
听着 这事完了后能聊聊吗
Listen, after this, can we, uh, can we talk?
不能
Nah.
♪下流♪
♪Hey, Dirty♪
♪一起唱♪
♪Sing it♪
♪宝贝 钱在我这♪ ♪一起唱 姑娘♪
♪Baby, I got your money♪ ♪Sing it, girls♪
♪别担心 大声说嗨♪ ♪尽情摇摆♪
♪Don't you worry, I said hey♪ ♪Just shake it right...♪
请大家热烈欢迎我的弟弟
Y'all, please give it up for my little brother,
哈基姆·里昂 带来二十年庆歌♥纪念单曲
Hakeem Lyon, performing his first 20 For 20 single,
《嗨翻派对》
"Rock the Party"!
♪哥开战时是何等盛况♪
♪Uh, you know what's up when I pull up♪
♪万众瞩目 姑娘倾慕♪
♪Everybody watching, all the girls running back♪
♪哥从百花中挑一朵♪
♪I'm picking through my options♪
♪打赏点甜头♪
♪Gettin' cake♪
♪就像哥把玩的玩具♪
♪Like I'm playin' Shopkins♪
♪就像绿脸变相怪杰♪
♪Green faces like I'm The Mask♪
♪敢有人阻拦哥 光鲜褪去 阴影来袭♪
♪Somebody stop me, fresh fade, black shades♪
♪哥可不是好惹的♪
♪I'm kind of a big deal♪
♪在俱乐部寻找第三首乐曲♪
♪In the club looking for a third piece♪
♪大人物 大口豪饮♪
♪Big wheel, all this liquor in me♪
♪醉醺醺 坐立不稳♪
♪Kinda hard for me to sit still♪
♪狄安吉罗 随大流♪
♪D'Angelo wit' the flow♪
♪说出你的感受 你的感受♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表