剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第十集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我们只有一次机会来永远扳倒那个贱♥人♥
We got one shot to put this bitch down for good.
你涉嫌绑♥架♥贝拉·里昂
We have a warrant for your arrest
我们要逮捕你
in the kidnapping of Bella Lyon.
求你别抢走我的女儿
Please don't take my baby.
不准你再利用她对付我和我家人
You will no longer use her to get to me, or my family.
这才是结局
This is how it ends.
不 贾马尔
No! Jamal!
不
No.
有人中枪了 有人好像死了
There's been a shooting. I think someone is dead.
是荷尔蒙的问题吗 辣妞
Something going on with the hormones, mama?
谁是那位幸运的爸爸呢
Who's the lucky daddy?
我爱你
I love you.
我觉得这一回 我们得慢慢发展
I really think we should take our time this go-round.
你儿子精神崩溃了
Your son had a psychotic break.
我需要你康复起来 比以前更强大
I need you to come back stronger than ever.
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
我亲爱的德怀特
My sweet, sweet Dwight.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
表现得跟什么都没发生过一样吗
Just act like everything is normal?
宝贝 我们只需开始慢慢淡忘 好吗
Baby, look, we just gonna start putting this behind us, okay?
怎么可能 杀人这种事还能忘
How does that work? Putting behind you killing somebody?
我不想 再听到这事
Look, I don't want to... hear no more about this.
为救人一命 你已经尽你所能了
You did everything in your power to save a life.
那安吉洛呢
And what about Angelo?
你当时是自卫 贾马尔
You were acting in self-defense, Jamal.
是救人的英雄行为
What you did was heroic.
对安吉洛的死我没有什么好说的
Look, I don't have no answers for Angelo.
我只知道我现在跟我的儿子站在一起
All I know is I'm standing here with my baby,
而不是埋葬我的儿子
and not burying him.
我关心的只有这个
And that's all I care about.
去休息休息吧 好吗
Look, try to get some rest, okay?
好
Yeah.
有点不对劲 瑟斯提
Something's wrong, Thirsty.
他们绝不可能起诉的
Look, they are never gonna press charges, all right?
沃伦为袭击一事做了完整详尽的证词
Warren gave a full account of the attack.
贾马尔是无辜的
Jamal is in the clear.
-别担心 -我找不到卢修斯了
- Don't fret. - I can't find Lucious.
什么 什么意思
What, he... What do you mean?
他昨天晚上本该来家里的
He was supposed to come to the house last night;
但他没出现
he never made it.
我刚收到他的短♥信♥
I just got that message.
"离开一阵子"
"Going away for a while.
"我需要一段放松自己的独处时间"
I need some quality time by myself."
"放松自己的时间"
"Quality time"?
这像卢修斯说的话吗
Does that sound like Lucious to you?
不像
No.
好 我看看我能查到什么
Okay. Look, let me see what I can find out, okay?
别担心
D-Don't worry.
有发现我再打给你
I'll call you when I got something.
德怀特
Dwight?
德怀特
Dwight?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
听到吗
Hello?
别激动
Take it easy.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你身体里的镇静剂还有一点药效
You just still have a little of the sedative in your system.
冷静
Take it...
德怀特
Dwight...
放松点 小心
just take it easy, be careful.
我不想让你伤害到自己
I don't want you to hurt yourself.
你已经能控制你的假肢了
You... look, you've mastered your prosthetic,
但你的另一条腿被铐在了钢琴上
but your other leg is chained to the piano.
你知道
Do... you know who...
我是谁吗
I am?
你知道我会怎么对你吗
Do you know what I will do to you?
你知道我会给你带来什么样的痛苦吗
Do you know the kind of pain that I'm-a bring on your head?!
等你再多休息一会 我们再来讨论这个
We can discuss this when you've had a little bit more rest.
你对我做了什么
What'd you do to me?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我完全清楚我在做什么
And I know exactly what I'm doing.
我们到底做不做
So, we doing this, or what?
老妹
Man...
贱♥人♥们 别耍我
Look, bitches, don't play me.
如果你们跟我做 那我们就做得
If you're with me, then we gonna hit hard
又快又狠 不见血不收手
and we gonna hit fast until that man bleeds.
我们到底一起干不干
So are we together or what?
干 干
Yeah, yeah.
我们干
We doing this.
-好 我们参加 -对
- A'ight. We in. - Yeah.
很好 我们吃完饭后就干
Good. Okay, so I say we hit after chow.
只有他和两位两个守卫当班
It's only him and two other guards on the stroll.
我们需要引开他们
We need to distract them,
所以齐娜 坦姆 这活交给你们
so Chyna, Tam, that's on you.
你总是出老千
You always cheat.
贱♥人♥ 你哪根筋不对
Bitch, why you tripping?
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down!
坐好了
Get in your seat!
我和磅蛋糕那时就开干
And that's when me and Poundcake go to work.
-你懂的 -磅蛋糕猛捶他
- You know it. - Poundcake gonna tenderize his ass.
我给他从嘴巴到耳朵之间来一刀
I'm gonna cut him a buck 50.
如果我足够接近的话
Then if I get close enough...
我想好了几句话说给那个强♥奸♥犯混♥蛋♥听
I got a few choice words for his raping ass.
坐下 坐下
Sit down! sit down!
安静
Quiet down!
安静 坐下
Quiet down! Sit down!
坐回去
Get in your seats!
去去去 干倒他
Go, go, go! Get him!
你 退后
You, move back!
你这个恶心的混♥蛋♥
You sick bastard.
今天不行 琦琦
Not today, Cookie.
住手
Stop it!
趴下
Stay down!
放开她
Get off her!
-求你别打了 -别让我再跟你说一次
- Please, no more! - Don't make me tell you again!
她有刀片
She's got a blade.
安静 犯人 没事了
Settle down, inmates. We're good.
把她关到禁闭室
Throw her in the hole.
三周够她冷静下来了
Three weeks ought to cool her off.
去 把她拉起来
Come on, get her up.
游戏时间结束了 回自己的牢房♥去
Playtime's over. Back to your cells.
好了 好戏结束了
All right, the show's over.
回去 犯人
Back up, inmate.
这就是你的下场
This is what you get.
关门
On the gate.
小琦
Cook.
有什么消息
What you got for me?
巧的是我堂兄是
Well, it so happens, my cousin is an orderly
百汇精神病院的护理员
at the Parkway Institution.
安德鲁在那住院
That's where Andre's admitted.
对
Yeah.
那也是卢修斯最后出现的地方
And it's also the last spot where Lucious was seen.
他去看了安德鲁
He went to go visit Andre.
这是他在那里那段时间
This is the feed from the security cameras
监控录像拍到的画面
around the same time he was there.
等等
Wait for it.
有了
Booyah.
克劳迪娅
Claudia?
她在那上班吗
Well, does she work there?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表