剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Why are you giving me the brush?
私下说
Off the record?
董事会很关心埃迪·巴克为何突然离开
The board is very concerned about Eddie Barker's sudden departure.
关心
Concerned?
抱歉 安德鲁
I'm sorry, Andre.
真心抱歉 我已经说太多不该说的了
I really am. I've said too much already.
你猜谁一直在给我打电♥话♥
Guess who been blowin' up my phone?
巴黎世家 迪奥 路易·威登
Balenciaga, Dior, Louis Vuitton.
他们想为我们的帝国之家添置衣服
They want to design our wardrobe for House Empire,
而且等不及要打扮你
and they for real want to dress you.
你觉得呢 亮片还是毛皮
What you think? Sequins or fur?
妹子 你知道什么时候我才如释重负吗
Girl, you know when I'm finally gonna feel free?
-什么时候 -重新披上我那毛皮大衣时
- When? - When I slip that fur back on my skin, girl.
他们把我关起来的时候 我穿着豹纹裙
When they locked me up, I had on this leopard dress.
还有毛丝鼠毛皮
And this chinchilla.
你确定过了这么多年
Are you sure you're gonna still be able to fit
-你还穿的进去吗 -贱♥人♥
- after all these years? - Bitch.
好了 女士们
All right, ladies.
你们知道流程 起来面向墙壁
You know the drill. Up and face the wall.
-不是吧 -你认真的吗
- Come on. - Are you serious?
-是的 -他说得不清楚吗
- Yeah. - Did he stutter?
开始
Let's go.
看看我发现什么了
Look at what we got here.
-那是什么 -我觉得是毒品
- What's that? - Well, it looks like dope to me.
自我进监狱 我就没吸过毒
I ain't never done no drugs since I've been in here.
我不嗑药
I ain't no smackhead.
真可惜
Ah, such a shame.
就在某个囚犯出狱的前一天
Day before an inmate gets released,
又加了五年刑期
add five years to your stretch?
是啊 真巧啊
Yeah, what a coincidence.
你知道新的指控抵消了你的释放条件吧
You realize a new charge invalidates your release deal, right?
那是我的
That's mine.
放在她的铺位上干什么
What's it doing in her bunk?
我藏的
I hid it
我以为她已经走了就藏在那里了 是我的
'cause I thought she'd be gone by now. That's mine.
你撒谎
You're lying.
-带她出去 -走吧
- Get her out of here. - Come on.
不 我哪都不去
No, no. I ain't going nowhere.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
这些是你的
These are yours?
我说了是我的
That's what I said, isn't it?
把她关进禁闭室
Put her in the hole.
算你走运 霍洛威
Just got lucky, Holloway.
让每个品牌都交一下设计样品
Okay, get design pitches from all of them.
最好是免费的
And they better damn well be free.
还有推迟会议 我有事要办
And push my meetings. I got something I need to do.
但你要开帝国之家的预算会议
But you got those House Empire budget meetings.
让贝基替我开会 孩子
Have Becky sit in on the meeting, child.
让她把数字用邮件发给我
And have her e-mail me those numbers.
好吧
Okay.
♪小心灼伤别碰我♪
♪You can't touch me or you gon' get burned♪
♪我太火♥辣♥♪
♪I'm too hot, make a fire look like an intern♪
♪实话实说 你最好赶紧掉头♪
♪Ain't a liar, it's best you make a u-turn,♪
♪因为我是火焰 让他们心痛如火烧♪
♪'Cause I flame, get them in their feelin's like heartburn♪
♪独树一帜不会被忘记♪
♪Stuck out like a sore thumb♪
♪曾经混迹街头♪
♪Been in the streets♪
♪为谋生不择手段♪
♪Thuggin' out for my income♪
♪王国而不是我父亲掩护我♪
♪Ain't no daddy to hold me down but the kingdom♪
♪妈妈让我祈祷实现梦想♪
♪Mama told me to pray, get all your dreams done♪
♪骄傲不可一世 他们说我冷酷无情♪
♪Cocky, they call me rocky♪
♪冠军♪
♪Champion, yeah♪
♪我飞得太高♪
♪I'm too high, just too fly♪
♪帮我在空中照亮前路♪
♪Got me light in the air♪
♪听不见我的动向♪
♪Never hear my moves, I'm so silent it scares♪
♪我用脚签名♪
♪While I'm signing with my feet♪
♪指向喷气式飞机♪
♪Trying to point to the jet♪
♪拿到这笔钱♪
♪Faithfully get this money♪
♪我的兜帽让我不孤单♪
♪My hood never leave me lonely♪
♪纹在我的后背上♪
♪Tattooed on my back, yeah♪
♪随我走遍天涯海角♪
♪I take 'em to where I'm going♪
♪我只活在山巅♪
♪The top is the only place that I'm living at♪
♪永远都全力以赴♪
♪I go hard for my city forever♪
♪无所顾虑♪
♪Runnin' to the bank like♪
♪跑到银行♪
♪Ain't got no worries, I get this money♪
♪取到沉甸甸的钱♪
♪Pockets heavy♪
♪我要疯狂♪
♪Yeah, I'm going crazy♪
♪跟这些宝贝一起 胜过巨富♪
♪Yeah, with these honeys, get more then brody♪
♪快放下他们 我在奔跑♪
♪Drop 'em quick, yeah, I'm running♪
♪奔跑 奔跑♪
♪Running, running♪
♪奔跑 奔跑♪
♪Running, running, running, running♪
♪奔向银行 因为我在特技飞行♪
♪Running to the bank cause I'm stuntin', stuntin'♪
♪高飞 高飞♪
♪Stuntin', stuntin', stuntin'♪
♪高飞♪
♪Stuntin', gotta get my ice tight♪
哥们 这些傻瓜要动手了
Man, these fools about to throw hands.
不不不 由他们来
No, no, no, no, no. Let 'em...
他们之间的事让他们自己处理
Let 'em handle their business.
好
Okay.
一场小小的友谊赛
A little friendly competition.
让他们提升下技能
Make them step their game up.
好 很有趣 看到他们想起来
Yeah, well, it's funny, they actually remind me
过去的你和我
of you and me back in the day
当时我们曾经在录音棚里进行夺麦战
when, um, we used to be in the booth battling for the mic.
你是说我常常把你打得落花流水吗
You mean when I dusted your ass on a regular basis?
原来你记住的是这部分
Oh, that's how you choose to remember it.
本来就是这样的
That's exactly how I remember it.
我们在费城冰窖一样的地下室
Look, when we were throwing them parties
办派对的时候
in them cold-ass basements in Philly,
是谁写了最抓耳的旋律
who wrote the illest rhymes?
-我 -别扯了 朋友
- Me. - Come on, man.
你知道吗
You... you know what,
你一直都是出钱出力的那个 小光
you've always been the muscle and-and the money, Shine.
我是做音乐的
I mean, I was the music man.
不一定非得那样
It didn't have to be that way.
只不过...
It's...
事情就朝这个方向发展了
it's just how things turned out.
我们现在可以重写历史
Yeah, well, we can rewrite history now.
你何不进去
You know, why don't you go in there
向他们展示一下智慧
and drop some wisdom on that wax.
什么 别闹了 朋友
What? Oh, come on, man.
年轻人们
Hey, young guns.
小光 大灰狼就要来吹垮你们的茅草屋了
Shine, the big bad wolf, is about to come and blow you all down
让你们见识一下什么叫厉害
and show you all how it's done.
-来吧 小光 -好的 小光
- Hell yeah. Come on, Shine. - A'ight, Shine.
好
All right.
按下录音键 别挡路
Look, just hit "Record" and stay out the way.
没问题
Done.
♪威胁在盘旋♪
♪High step, hover the threat♪
♪巴布亚新几内亚 "猎头"活动 俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌♪
♪Papua New Guinea, head hunt, Russian roulette♪
♪菲利普·莫里斯 查克·诺里斯和图坦塔蒙♪
♪I'm Philip Morris and Chuck Norris and King Tut♪
♪你和孩子们有通向王国的钥匙♪
♪You rollin' with kids with keys to the kingdom♪
♪自♥由♥自在 为所欲为♪
♪Freedom, we do whatever we want, we got it♪
♪你安静♥坐♥着 就像21飞行员乐队♪
♪While you sittin' in silence like Twenty One Pilots♪
♪我对暴♥力♥上瘾 你我应该结盟♪
♪I'm addicted to violence, we should form an alliance♪
♪取名连环杀手♪
♪And call it Serial Killer♪
♪卡特尔资本主义 让小光对付他们♪
♪Cartel Capitalism, send Shine to get 'em♪
♪把这些疯子送进精神病院♪
♪Commit 'em to the psyche ward, they crazy♪
♪像是恳求战争 80年代又回来♪
♪Actin' like they want war, the '80s is back♪
♪提到它♪
♪When it come to that♪
♪光天化日 这不是《使命召唤》♪
♪Broad daylight, this ain't no Call of Duty♪
♪没有重生之人♪
♪No regenerated life♪
♪焚化尸体♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表