剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
制♥作♥人给了明确的指示
So, we had very specific instructions
备注和期限
and notes, and a deadline from the producer,
但贾马尔不肯做改变
but Jamal refused to make any changes,
所以我就把托里换上了
so I replaced his vocals with Tory's.
我也觉得这样很婊
I know. I feel like dirt.
制♥作♥人怎么看
Well, what did the producer think?
他很喜欢
He loved it.
他投了五十万用于营销
He threw in half a million for marketing,
他还同意赞助拍音乐录影带
and he also agreed to finance the video.
贝基 我知道你很喜欢贾马尔
Look, Becky, I know you love Jamal,
我知道你这么做也很为难
and I know that was very hard to do.
但别因一时妇人之仁 而耽误了前程
But don't let your heart step on your ambition.
我身边现在最需要狠角色了
I need strong people around me now more than ever.
波西娅 联♥系♥法律部
Porsha, get legal on the phone.
去掉贝基职衔中的"临时"二字
Have them remove "Interim" from Becky's title.
再给她加薪三成
Bump her salary 30% as well.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
听着 我不会让你失望
Look, I will not let you down.
最好别辜负我
You better not.
大家好 谢谢
Hello. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
二十年前 一个帝国诞生了
20 years ago, an Empire was born.
也许它不会有上千的员工
It may not have had thousands of employees
也没有金唱片或耸立的公♥司♥大厦
or gold records or high-rises on both sides of the country,
但一直会有音乐 有家人 有爱
but there was always music and family and love.
要宣布我们的大消息了
Here comes our announcement.
卢修斯休养期间
While Lucious continues his sabbatical,
我们会开展一个大胆的项目 继续壮大公♥司♥
we will honor his legacy with a bold new project
他也同意了
that has his blessing.
从现在开始
Starting immediately,
我们会为公♥司♥成立的每一年
we will produce and release a new album
制♥作♥发行一张新专辑
for every year we have been in operation.
所以算算吧
So, you do the math.
到年底 会有二十张新专辑
That's 20 new albums to be completed by the end of the year--
-我们能做到 -什么
- we can do it. - What?
"帝国娱乐二十年庆歌♥"
The Empire 20 For 20.
这就是我们 我们的风格
It's who we are, it's what we do,
值得为之奋斗
and it's worth fighting for.
谢谢
Thank you.
你破坏了这桩交易
You ambush the sale,
在董事会面前 让我颜面尽失
embarrass me in front of the board,
你还说谎
and you lied.
你骗了我和在场其他人
You lied to me and everybody else in there.
别激动 安德鲁 我没说谎
Calm down, Andre, I did not lie.
你是要告诉我
You're gonna sit there and tell me
老爸同意你这个疯狂的计划吗
that Pop gave you his blessing on this crazy-ass plan?
老爸现在连自己叫什么都不知道
The man doesn't even know his own damn name.
安德鲁 你♥爸♥会希望帝国娱乐发展壮大
Andre, your father would want Empire to grow,
制♥作♥更多音乐
to make more music,
而不是像一辆破车被拆解变卖♥♥
not be chopped up like a hoopty and sold for parts.
一张专辑大卖♥♥后所带来的收益
The success of one album pays for the creation
可以用来支付之后的创作与宣传
and campaign of the next.
如今没有进账了 你让我们怎么
Now, how do you expect us to produce 20 albums
制♥作♥二十张专辑啊 妈
with nothing coming in, Ma?
我们会想办法做成
We will make it happen.
你是指我会想办法
You mean me!
我才是一直操心财务的人
I'm the one that always has to find the money,
一直要谈生意的人 一直要想办法做成的人
always has to make the deal, always has to make it work.
是我 不是你
Me, not you!
不是贾马尔 不是哈基姆
Not Jamal, not Hakeem,
不是爸 是我
not Pop-- me!
好了 你得冷静
Okay, I need you to calm down.
我生你 养大了你
You see, I birthed and breastfed your ass into this world,
所以你得尊重我
so I deserve some respect.
不仅如此 安德鲁 我还是你的老板
Not only that, Andre, I'm your boss, okay?
所以下次你再冲进来 朝我发火
So the next time you want to barge in here and pop off,
就准备好你的简历另谋高就吧
dust your resume off, okay,
因为我知道你父亲不会接受
because I know your father did not accept
-这种以下犯下 -以下犯上
- that kind of insubordination. - Insubordination...
我也不会接受
And I won't either!
回家吧 安德鲁
Go home, Andre.
惹火我 后果很严重
I see where this is going.
回家吧
Go home.
我明早再跟你谈"二十年庆歌♥"的预算
I will talk to you in the morning about the 20 For 20 budget.
-有什么需要吗 老板 -不用
- Can I get you anything, boss? - u202dNo! No.
谢谢你 波西娅
Thank you, Porsha.
你坐在那里 就像女王
You know, you over there looking like a queen.
此话怎讲 波西娅
How's that, Porsha?
一人坐拥王座
Sitting on the throne all by yourself.
这年头知人知面不知心啊
It's hard to trust people, you know.
有点习惯孤身一人
Kind of get used to being alone, and...
你感觉自己够坚强 独自承担所有
you feel like you're strong enough to do it all by yourself,
但其实不然
but that's not true.
因为我确实想要有人相信我
'Cause I do want somebody to believe in me, you know?
我也想相信别人
I want to believe in someone else.
贾马尔 我相信你
Jamal, I believe in you.
我还相信这个
And I believe in this.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
德怀特 你怎么起来了 你没事吧
Dwight, what are you doing up? Are you okay?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你要走吗 你要离开吗
Are you g-going? You leaving?
我该走了
It's... it's time for me to go.
我安排别人接我的班了
I've made arrangements for someone else to come in.
是因为我那天抛下你走了吗
Is this because I ran off the other day?
那跟你没关系
That had nothing to do with you.
我就是想了解以前的自己
I was trying to figure out who I am.
不不 德怀特
No, no. Dwight, Dwight.
只有信任 治疗才有效
This only works if there's trust.
没有百分百的信任 我无法做最好的治疗
And I can't do what I do best without complete trust.
我觉得你不信任我
And I don't think you trust me.
我就只信任你
You're the only one that I do trust.
抱歉 德怀特
I'm sorry, Dwight.
我在那家医院醒来
You know, when I woke up in that hospital...
我不记得自己是谁
I didn't remember who I was.
但我抬头看到了你的面庞
But I looked up and I saw your face,
我感觉很安全
and I felt safe.
也许这辈子第一次这么感觉
Maybe for the first time in my life.
我知道如果你离开
And I know if you leave...
我就不再安全了
I won't be safe again.
我会困在一个满是妖魔的世界
I'll be stuck in a world full of demons,
他们会让我变成一个恶魔
and they're gonna turn me into a monster
而我一开始就从未想成为那个人
that I never wanted to be in the first place.
求你不要离开我
Please, please don't leave me.
求你了
Please.
没事了
It's okay.
我不走了
I'm not gonna go.
♪蒙娜丽莎♪
♪Mona Lisa♪
♪蒙娜丽莎♪
♪Mona Lisa♪
♪蒙娜丽莎♪
♪Mona Lisa♪
♪人们叫你蒙娜丽莎♪
♪Mona Lisa, men have named you♪
♪你太像那位神秘微笑的女人♪
♪You're so like the lady with the mystic...♪
♪知道我很好♪
♪Know I'm okay♪
♪我只是想要♪
♪I just wan-na♪
♪但我爱上了它♪
♪But I'm in love with it♪
♪我爱上了你♪
♪I'm in love with you♪
LOLAWOLF - Start Now Stop
♪给我个理由♪
♪Give me a reason♪
♪因为我不想回家♪
♪'Cause I ain't going home♪
♪你不想开始♪
u202d♪You don't want to start♪
♪我不是在摇摆♪
♪I ain't swinging low♪
♪我只是靠在那儿♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表