剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
那之后我带了贾马尔去见你
I brought Jamal to see you the next time.
等等 我记得对吗
Wait. Am I remembering this correctly?
你确实带贾马尔来了 但是
You did bring Jamal, but...
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your father?
我再没回去见你 是吧
I never came back, did I?
我想 你很难接受那样的我
I guess it was just hard for you to see me like that.
很伤人
It hurt.
伤透了我的心 但也让我自立
It hurt me to the core, but it made me self-sufficient,
让我变得坚强
and, on the inside, it-it... it made me strong.
让我变得强硬
It made me hard.
让你自己经历这些 真让人难过
That's a sad lesson to learn by yourself.
他本来应该支持你的
He should have been there for you.
的确应该
He should have.
你牺牲了那么多 他应该做的
He should have after everything you sacrificed.
-谁 -他
- He who? - He.
他 我 卢修斯
Him. Me. Lucious.
他爱你的程度哪怕只有自己所说的一半
If he loved you half as much as he says he did,
他当时都不会抛弃你
he would have never abandoned you.
他应该把你放在第一位
He would have... put you first.
我会比他更好
I'm gonna be a better man than he was.
我要弥补他做错的亏欠你的一切
I'm gonna make it up to you for everything he did wrong.
你要怎么弥补你根本不记得的事
How can you make up for something you don't even remember?
天亮了 我得准备工作了
The sun's up. I got to get ready for work.
好 也许你说得对
Okay, well, maybe you're right.
也许我没法弥补记不得的昨天
Maybe I can't make up for a yesterday I don't remember,
但我可以把握今天
but I can make today right.
-我跟你去帝国娱乐公♥司♥支持你 -不不不
- I can go down to Empire with you and support you. - No, no, no.
你说过 贾马尔带你去那次不太顺利
Remember you said it didn't go so well when Jamal took you.
没那么糟糕 而且
It wasn't that bad, and...
好吧 也许的确不顺利
Okay, maybe it was.
我想说的是 我想再试一次
What I'm saying is, I'd like to try it again.
而且有你帮我 我会成功的
And I think, with your help, I could make it through it.
有我帮你
With my help?
好吧 那我们走吧
Okay. Well, then, let's go.
去哪
Where are we going?
德怀特 琦琦 我错过什么了
Dwight. Cookie. What'd I miss?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-卢修斯你回来了真好 -欢迎回来 卢修斯
- Nice to have you back, Lucious. - Welcome back, Lucious.
气色不错 卢修斯
Looking good, Lucious.
你回来了我们很高兴
Happy to have you back.
注意了 他来了
Look out. Here he comes.
要是德怀特压力太大受不了 我就
If this gets too stressful for Dwight, I'm gonna...
我不想听到德怀特什么什么
I-I don't want to hear Dwight stuff, okay?
这里是卢修斯一手打造的
This is the house that Lucious built.
在我们地盘听我们的
Our house, our rules.
卢修斯 卢修斯
Lucious! Lucious, hi!
-见到你太好了 -这位是贝基
- It's so nice to see you. - That's Becky.
以前贝基给你做了多年助理
Becky was promoted to head of A&R
她终于被提拔为艺人开♥发♥部的头儿了
after all those years of being your assistant.
俗话说得好 是金子总会发光
Well, you know what they say. Cream always rises to the top.
-恭喜 -谢谢 见到你真高兴
- Congratulations. - Thank you. It is so good to see you.
-我也是 -你说我很鲁莽
- You, too. - You say I'm reckless,
但我当时是偷偷摸摸带他来的
but I hid him when I brought him here.
妈直接带他走正门 那之前干嘛要藏着掖着
What was the sense if Mom was just gonna walk him in the front door?
-是啊 她到底在干什么 -送你的
- Yeah. What the hell is she doing? - These came for you.
里面夹了一张卡片
There's a card in there, too.
为了明天
谁送的
Who they from?
谢谢 跟你没关系
Yeah, thank you. None of your business.
"为了明天" 你明天要跟谁见面
"For tomorrow?" Who you meeting with tomorrow?
我要所有人帮我们家保守秘密
I need all hands on deck keeping our family secret.
卢修斯 你好吗
Lucious! What's up?! How you doing?
见到你真高兴
Good to see you!
欢迎回来 你的西装呢
Welcome back. Where your suit?
你看起来像个嬉皮士
You looking like a... hippie and stuff.
但你看起来很不错 很不错
But you look good. You look good.
-你怎么不让他待在家里 -因为他想
- Why didn't you keep him home? - Because he wants to be
参与这一切 我无法拒绝
a part of all of this, and I couldn't say no.
我们要让他的参观简短而精彩
So we'll just keep it short and sweet.
让他听哈基姆的歌♥
We'll have him listen to Hakeem's song,
《飞越疯人院》里傲慢恶毒的护士
之后让他跟护士长拉契特回家
and we'll send him home with Nurse Ratched.
妈妈 哈基姆都不在这 他在家里
Well, Mom, Hakeem's not even here. He's at his house
跟安妮卡争论贝拉庆生的事
arguing with Anika about Bella's birthday.
告诉他快过来 把我孙女也带过来
Tell him to get his ass down here. He can bring my grandbaby.
你敢相信她竟然要过生日了吗
Can y'all believe she having a birthday already?
-时光飞逝 -是啊
- Yeah. Time flies. - I know.
来 我需要你帮忙照顾你♥爸♥
Come on. I need help with your dad.
失忆症
Amnesia?
简直像肥皂剧的情节
Like in a soap opera.
他都不记得自己叫什么了
He don't even know his name.
他要别人叫他德怀特
He wants them to call him Dwight.
-你开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're not serious. - I'm serious.
他会偏头痛 突然发火
He has migraines, outbursts.
他把护士当家人 却把家人当陌生人
He treats his nurse like family and his family like strangers.
这些哈基姆一个字都没提过
Hakeem never breathed a word of this.
你怎么知道这些的
And how did you get this information?
跟你的男宠上♥床♥时听说的吗
In bed with your catamite?
什么 男宠
Excuse me? Catamite?
出自Earthly Powers《尘世权力》
是安东尼·伯吉斯的小说里的一句话
It's a line from an Anthony Burgess novel.
就算你找到了刮胡刀 准时到达了
Okay, so you found your razor, you made it to your meeting.
也不能因为这么一点事就自命不凡
That does not entitle you to be a snob.
好 我就是想说
Right. I'm just saying,
我们怎么知道他不是在耍你
how do we know he's not playing you... cuz?
因为我不像你
Because I'm not like you... cuz.
我跟里昂家的人上♥床♥ 就能套到有用情报
'Cause when I sleep with a Lyon, I get the goods.
-又来了 -感谢告知
- And there it is. - Thank you for sharing.
-干得好 -谢谢
- That's good work. - Thank you.
非常感谢 还有 安吉洛
Much appreciated, and, Angelo,
你的现场解说很有趣
the running commentary from the sidelines is interesting.
但你何不去做点有用的呢
But why don't you do something useful?
真正有用的
Really.
要耳塞吗
You want to use some ear plugs?
不 我想参与 不想藏起来
No. No, I want to participate and not really hide.
-还是谢谢你了 -放吧 瑞康
- But thank you. - Hit it, Rekkhan.
♪闭嘴 闭嘴♪
♪Shut up, shut up♪
♪闭嘴 就是别说话♪
♪Hey, shut up, trick, that means don't talk♪
♪别打给我 我关机了♪
♪Don't call me, my phone's off♪
♪我现在非常好 那是你的损失♪
♪I'm good now, that's your loss♪
♪白手起家 主宰自己♪
♪I'm self-made, my own boss♪
♪谁在挑衅 失去耐心♪
♪Now who's trippin'? My roof missin'♪
♪珠宝闪耀 谁在聆听 听到了吗♪
♪My jewels glistening, who's listening? Ya heard that♪
♪新座驾有双引擎 价钱可不菲♪
♪My new whip got two engines, that's too expensive♪
♪放低嗓音 没人想听♪
♪Lower ya voice 'cause I don't wanna hear what you sayin'♪
♪我说够了♪
♪I'm tired of talkin'♪
♪不必再说 愿你明白♪
♪Ain't no conversation, hope you understand♪
♪我不喜欢你和你 还有你们♪
♪I don't like you, you, you, you♪
♪你们很好 但是其他人♪
♪You're cool, but the rest of y'all...♪
♪贱♥人♥闭嘴♪
♪Shut up, bitch, ooh...♪
♪闭嘴 闭嘴♪
♪Shut up, shut up♪
你觉得如何 爸
What you think about that, Dad?
有没有让你想起杰斯的《蓝图》
Does it remind you of Jay-Z on Blueprint?
我不太懂建筑学
I mean, I don't know much about architecture,
但是你在这首歌♥里
but I was really inspired by
所付出的努力真让我受到了启发
the amount of effort you've put into that.
哈基姆 你该努力打磨的
Okay, Hakeem, that definitely was not the song
肯定不是这首歌♥
you were supposed to be working on.
因为我得务实求真 一首一首来
'Cause I got to keep it real, track by track.
揭开民♥主♥的虚伪
Exposing hypocrisy in democracy.
你觉得呢 妈
What do you think, Ma?
歌♥里有些不错的内容 儿子
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表