剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
"it's me,
"因为我一定会找到你
"'cause I'm gonna find you.
我会陪伴你 守护你"
I'll be with you, watching over you."
"我对你的爱
"I love you more than you...
胜过千言万语"
you could ever know."
哭吧
It's okay.
哭出来就好了
It's okay.
有什么计划
So what's the plan?
等埃迪来了 我给你放风
You want me to keep watch once Eddie gets here?
我本想我们俩一起教训他呢
Well, I figured we'd confront him together,
教教他规矩和...
teach him a thing about manners and...
忠诚
loyalty, you know.
忠诚
Loyalty?
忠诚
Loyalty.
想来也是唏嘘
It's amazing, you know.
你和他们是多年好友
You spend your whole life around somebody.
和他们共庆生日宴 一起打球
You go to birthday parties with them, play ball with them.
甚至还一起度假
You even go to holiday things with them.
在录音棚待上数小时 一起制♥作♥火爆单曲
Spend hours upon hours in the studio, making bangers.
但你一转身
And the moment you turn your head,
他们就在背后捅你一刀
they try and stab you in the back.
你其实并不了解他
Turns out you never really knew him at all.
所以你得时刻留心身边人
I guess this is why you got to always watch who you got around you.
可不是嘛
Ain't that the truth.
你说得太对了
You damn right about that, man.
瞧瞧我们
Look at this.
他们杀你未遂后 还敢站在你身旁
I mean, somebody be standing right next to you after trying to kill you,
笑得像个没事人
and smiling in your face like nothing ain't never happened.
没有什么飞机吧
There's no jet, is there?
埃迪不会来了
Eddie's not coming.
别装了 小光
Come on, Shine.
我给过你多少次机会向我坦白
How many chances have I given you to tell me the truth?
你一整天都在给我设套
You've been setting me up all day.
不 你一整天都在给自己设套
No. You've been setting you up all day.
瑟斯提 大家好
Thirsty. Hello, everyone.
确认了 是小光
I got confirmation. It was Shine.
为掩盖罪行 他杀了朱莉安娜
He had Giuliana killed to cover his tracks.
我去处理
I'm on it.
没想到吧
Dilly dilly.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
我今早才确认
I got confirmation this morning,
但我起疑很久了
but I've suspected for a long time.
我看到你去医院
When I saw you in my son Andre's
探望我儿子安德鲁时 就...
hospital room, what do...?
小光从不去医院探望病人
Shine don't visit people in the hospital.
你还偷听我和琦琦在录音室的谈话
And you ear-hustling when I'm in the booth with Cookie.
你若是不心虚 为何要偷听
Why does an innocent man need to ear-hustle?
既然你早就知道 怎么等到现在才动手
Well, if you knew all this time, why wait so long?
我想让你唱出你的心声
I wanted to get you on wax.
看 你这可是腹背受敌啊
See, I got you in the crossfire there.
小心别打掉他的耳朵
Don't shoot his ear off.
这下那首歌♥可值大钱了
See, now I know that track's gonna be worth a whole lot of money.
你是想... 你想现在杀了我吗
So what you...? You just gonna kill me right here, huh?
本来是想这样
That was the plan.
♪我受够了牺牲♪
♪I done make sacrifices♪
Big Sean - Sacrifices
♪没错♪
♪Aye, aye♪
♪太多牺牲♪
♪So many sacrifices♪
♪没错♪
♪Straight up♪
♪我受够了牺牲太多自♥由♥时间...♪
♪I done gave up so much free time...♪
兄弟
Man...
我当初只是受你儿子蛊惑
I was just following your son's playbook.
♪她知我牺牲♪
♪She know I make sacrifices♪
因为他不敢亲自动手
'Cause he was too pathetic to do it himself.
♪该你做出牺牲♪
♪Then you make sacrifices♪
你们里昂家人都是懦夫
All you Lyons are soft.
你在街头根本混不下去了 卢修斯
You wouldn't last one day in the streets anymore, Lucious.
我第一次见你打花哨领带时
I knew that the first time I saw you in one of them
就知道你不行了
wack-ass ascots.
所以你才耍了我这么多年
And that's why you played me all these years.
因为我比你强
'Cause I was better than you.
说唱 混街头...
Rhyming, hustling--
我向来比你强
I was always better than you!
不管你今天打算怎么处置我...
So no matter what you do to me now...
你都得承认 我比你强
you got to live with that.
♪牺牲品♪
♪From sacrifices♪
♪你们为何不明白♪
♪Why can't y'all recognize♪
♪我们都是牺牲品♪
♪That we all came from sacrifice♪
我不会朝你开枪 小光
See, I ain't gonna shoot you, Shine.
♪太多牺牲♪
♪So many sacrifices♪
♪你们为何不明白♪
♪Why can't y'all recognize♪
♪我们都是牺牲品♪
♪That we all came from sacrifice...♪
♪你们为何不明白♪
♪Why can't y'all recognize♪
♪我们都是牺牲品♪
♪That we all came from sacrifice♪
别挣扎了
Just let it go.
我知道你喜欢这种领带
I know you like them ascots.
清理干净 抹掉监控记录
Clean it up. Erase the cameras.
亲爱的 完事了
Hey, baby. It's done.
他事先有察觉吗
Did he see it coming?
不 完全没有
Nah. Not at all.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
马上就回家 你在哪儿
About to head home. Where are you?
我得先料理一下私事
I got something of my own I need to take care of first.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
有事
No.
但别担心
But don't you worry.
我处理完就回家
I'll be home, okay?
好
Yeah.
家里见
See you at home.
妈
Hey, Mama.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表