剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第六集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
安吉洛是以我的律师身份前来
Angelo is here as my attorney.
我要向法♥院♥申请贝拉的单独监护权
I am suing for sole custody of Bella.
我要你保证
I need your word
你不会再把我的孩子带走了
you're not gonna try to take my baby away from me again.
你们两家还有没有更扭曲的关系
Any more twisted relationships between your two families?
这五个月来
I've been bringing Bella to you
我每周二都把贝拉带去你那
for the last five months every Tuesday
我还是不知道你想要我怎样
and I still don't know what you want from me.
我不能失去贝拉 妈
I can't lose Bella, Mom.
而我不能失去你
And I can't lose you.
我做了一些事
I did some things.
我不在乎你做了什么 哈基姆
I don't care what you did, Hakeem.
我要离开帝国娱乐了 我把你
I'm leaving Empire. I negotiated for you
-也加进去了 -谁让你这么做的
- to come with me. - Who asked you to do that?
卢修斯不在了 是德怀特
Lucious is gone. It's Dwight.
不 我叫卢修斯
No, my name is Lucious.
我会派人把支票给你 你可以离开了
My office will send you a check. You may leave now.
我恢复了
I'm back.
♪与任何人♪
♪Ain't nobody♪
♪都无关♪
♪No business♪
♪我若迷上你♪
♪If I'm hooked on you♪
♪无法自拔♪♪不♪
♪And keep comin' back♪♪No♪
♪像香烟♪
♪No, nicotine♪
♪不含尼古丁♪
♪In cigarettes♪
♪你最完美♪
♪Ain't got nothin' on you♪
♪你令我放松♪
♪You help me relax♪
♪不可思议♪
♪It's unbelievable♪
♪你令我飘然♪
♪How good you make me feel♪
♪飘飘欲仙♪
♪Damn♪
♪你该被封禁♪
♪You should be illegal♪
♪宝贝 我守口如瓶♪
♪Baby, my lips are sealed♪
♪我心知情真♪
♪I know it's real♪
♪我了解爱情 因为爱♪
♪I know the deal, 'cause love...♪
-太棒了 进来吧 -好
- That's amazing. Come on in. - All right.
他的声音真不错 这个男孩会唱歌♥
He got a voice, the boy can sing.
-来吧 歌♥手 -你确定吗
- Come on, singer. - You sure?
得了吧 你知道我通常
Come on, you know I usually warm up
-比这唱得好 -不 听着
- a lot more than that. - Nah, listen,
你唱得很好 再说 这只是一段试唱
you sound great, man. It's just a scratch vocal, anyway.
所有糟糕的部分
And all of the horrendous parts,
我们加自动调音在上面就好了
we're just gonna put some Auto-Tune on them.
可不么 除了贾马尔大家都用自动调音
Come on. Everybody ain't Jamal.
但说真的 你为何不干脆
But seriously, why don't you...
跟我合作那首二重唱呢 收录进专辑
just do the duet? Be on the track.
因为我不是艺人 我太业余
'Cause I'm not an artist; I'm an amateur,
你需要真正的艺人来唱这首歌♥
and you need a real artist on this song.
我觉得你这家伙只是害怕罢了
I think homeboy just scared.
他就要掉入音乐生涯中来了
He about to fall up in this-this music life.
-他会抛下一切 -好
- He's gonna leave everything behind. - All right,
-弗洛伊德医生 -没关系
- Dr. Freud. - Don't-don't matter.
你可别陷进来 等等
Don't-don't get wrapped up. Wait, hold up.
你们都留在这 好吗 我妈的电♥话♥
Y'all stay at it, all right? That's my mom.
我要去哈基姆的监护权听证会
I got to go to Hakeem's custody hearing, all right?
-好 宝贝 -好
- All right, baby. - All right, man.
我知道病人通常对新的心理治疗师有所保留
I know patients are often reticent with new therapists,
但如果你有保留 我帮不了你
but... I can't help you if you're holding back.
我
I, uh...
我开始约会了
I started seeing somebody.
一个女人 她叫
A woman. Her name is, um...
帕梅拉
Pamela.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
对 是很棒 她很棒 医生
Yeah, it's wonderful. She's wonderful, doc.
只不过她是个警♥察♥
Only, uh, she's a cop.
纽约警局的 我家人
NYPD, and my family
跟执法部门的人有着非常危险的关系
has a pretty dicey relationship with folks in law enforcement,
所以估计不会有好结果 对吗
so that's probably not gonna work out so well, right?
你不相信她吗 你认为她在利用你
Do you mistrust her? You-you think she's working an angle?
我没有 我不知道
I don't, I don't know.
我不知道 我就是 就是
I don't know. I just, I just...
我就知道我无时无刻都在想她
I just know I can't stop thinking about her.
我无时无刻都在想她
I can't stop thinking about her.
兰伯特医生
And-and, Dr. Lambert,
我想打给她
I-I want to call her.
我想打给她
I want to call her.
我想 我想打给她
Yeah, I want to-- I want to call her.
我想跟她说话 我得跟她说话
I want to talk to her. I need to talk to her, and I...
我不知道这会不会让我看起来很蠢
I don't know if that makes me foolish.
我不知道这会不会让我发疯
I don't know if that makes me crazy.
-我不 我有点儿晕 -安德鲁 慢点
- I don't-- I'm spinning. - Andre, slow down.
你语速太快了
You're moving a mile a minute.
我必须早些结束这次治疗 因为我得去
And now I have to cut this short because I have to get to...
市中心参加我弟小孩的监护权听证会
get downtown to my brother's kid's custody hearing, so...
好 等等
All right, wait.
我要更新一下你的处方
I'm going to renew your prescription,
去法♥院♥的路上把药买♥♥了吧
and you can get this filled on your way to the courthouse.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doc.
这边请
This way.
你们都知道这是克里姆特的原作不是复♥制♥品吧
Y'all realize that's an original Klimt and not a print, right?
古斯塔夫·克里姆特
奥地利知名象征主义画家
请务必小心
Please be careful.
-好点了 -谢谢 先生们
- Little better. - Okay, thank you, gentlemen.
我们得去法♥院♥了 不过看到房♥子
We got to go to court, okay? But it's good to see the house
-恢复原样真不错 -是啊
- getting back to itself. - Yeah.
你们看上去都很不错 走吧
Y'all look perfect. Come on.
他看上去
He seems...
-对 恢复正常了 -这么说他回归了
- Yeah, back to normal. - So he's back.
我真希望如此
I really hope so.
没错 我回归了
Yes, I'm back,
别再像我不在这一样议论我
so stop talking about me like I'm not here.
哈基姆先生
Mr. Hakeem?
我为你祈祷
I'm praying for you.
谢谢 胡安妮塔
Thank you, Juanita.
快 让开 各位 退后
Come on. Out of the way, people. Come on, back up.
-往后站 -让开
- Stand back. - Move out of the way.
给他们一点空间
Let these people breathe.
快 退后
Come on, back up.
你好吗 琦琦
How you doing, Cookie?
别管他们 注意听我说
Ignore all this, and pay attention.
在庭上会闹得很难看 别让它妨碍到你
It's gonna get ugly in there. Don't let it get to you.
我告诉你 沉着冷静才能赢
I'm telling you, calm and cool is the way to win this.
没错 今天 我们就是皇室家族
Exactly. Today, we are the royal family,
所以各位 控制好自己的情绪
so everybody, get your feelings in check.
-我们进去赢回贝拉 -公事公办
- Let's go in here and win this for Bella. - Strictly business.
今天对你意味着什么 哈基姆
What's today mean for you, Hakeem?
一切
Everything.
走吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
你得赢 哈基姆
You got win this, Hakeem!
你为何不到这边来
Okay, why don't you step over here?
-我待会去找你 -安吉洛
- I'll catch up with you. - Angelo.
你妈和我已经摒弃了分歧
Your mother and I have put our differences aside.
我想我们是时候解决这个小矛盾了
I think its time for us to put an end to this petty feud.
琦琦·里昂
Cookie Lyon.
提出和解
Peace advocate.
不错的尝试
Nice try.
但我跟我妈不一样
But I'm not my mother.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你还真是具备贱♥人♥的品质
Yeah, well, you sure do have bitch tendencies.
真有水平
Very classy.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表