剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-很有范儿 -你说啥
- and kind of Pucci. - Who is that?
-你叫什么 -谁 波西娅 我叫波西娅
- What's your name? - Who? Porsha, I'm Porsha.
别怕 是假的
It's okay. It's fake.
你该怕的是这里的人
Now, what you need to be worried about is the people around here.
说到吓人 琦琦在这儿 祝你好运
Speaking of, hey, girl, here's Cookie now. Good luck.
-你帮我去拿演讲稿来 -好
- I need you to go get those papers for me. - Okay.
你跟我来
You, with me.
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for inviting me.
如果你想了解我
Well, I figured if you wanted to get to know me,
我觉得这里会是个好的开始
this would be a good place to start.
太好了
Oh, that'd be wonderful.
跟我来
Okay, follow me.
看到了吗
You see this?
听到了吗 感受到了吗
You hear this? You feel this?
全是我的杰作 每个音符 每首歌♥曲
This is all me-- every note, every song
全出自琦琦·里昂之手
is Cookie Lyon.
你心中总有一团火 洛洛
You always had fire, Lolo.
洛洛只会在地图上做标记
Yeah, well, Lolo put the pins in the map,
是琦琦用血汗与泪水打造了这一切
but it was Cookie's blood, sweat and tears that built this.
我和卢修斯共同缔造
Yeah, me and Lucious.
♪我只想你...♪
♪I just want you to...♪
我总觉得 我就是我
You know, I always thought I was who I was
不管你在不在
in spite of the fact that you weren't there,
但现在我不这么想了
but now I think it's the opposite.
我坚强
I'm strong...
智慧 成功
smart, successful,
勇猛
fierce.
我热爱逆境 我充满渴望
I love hard, and I'm hungry.
因失去母亲而渴望
And that hunger came from not having a mother.
但这种渴望...
But that hunger...
让我活得精彩
kept me alive.
我该感谢你
So I should thank you,
因为这一切
because this...
这一切
this...
帮我填补你在我心上留下的创伤
is how I fill the hole you left in my heart.
♪我何必费心♪
♪Why do I even bother♪
儿子们
Boys.
过来见见你们的外婆
Come here and meet your G-ma.
♪你自称♪
♪You call yourself...♪
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you...
琦琦
Cookie.
你们仨傻站着干什么
Well, why y'all standing there looking stupid?
快过来介绍一下自己
Come over here, introduce yourselves.
我还有事
I got work to do.
我叫蕾妮
My name is Renee.
♪你如此...♪
♪You're so...♪
感谢各位前来
Thank you for being here.
我想告诉大家
What you all need to understand is,
我遭遇事故后
after the attack on my life,
我曾以为我无法再欣赏...
I thought that I would never be able to appreciate
或... 不不不 让他们过来
or-- no, no, no, let them through, please--
再欣赏音乐了
appreciate music again.
接下来出场的是小哈
Keem will be performing later.
然后是提安娜
And then we have Tiana.
我灵感尽失 简直就是...
It all disappeared, and it was just a...
一团糟
cornucopia of chaos to me.
天呐 简直美呆了
Oh, my gosh, this is really gorgeous.
是啊 真酷
Yeah, it's kind of amazing.
我没想到"联觉"会为我打开
I had no idea that synesthesia... would open up
-很棒吧 -一扇全新世界的大门
- It's amazing, right? - an opportunity for me to create
我想展示给大家
a world brand-new, and that's what I want to show everybody.
展示给所有人我的收获
I mean, for everyone, for everything...
专辑发布后 一直占据热榜
So, we've been trending ever since we launched.
太厉害了 琦琦
This is very impressive, Cookie.
我知道你们为什么喜欢埃迪
Okay, look, I know why you were caught up with Eddie.
他确实很有魅力
You know, he's a charmer,
还懂得加以运用
and he can speechify with the best of them,
但艺人才是帝国娱乐的核心力量
but, see, the core of Empire comes from the artists.
是帝国娱乐的灵魂所在
That's where the soul lies.
我们今晚就将展示给你们看
And that's what we're gonna show you tonight.
我就喜欢这样的公♥司♥
That's the company I love.
帝国娱乐的"饶舌新星"布雷克
糟了 快看
Oh, snap, look!
-布雷克是纳粹 真假的 -快看
- Blake a Nazi?! For real? - Look!
-那是什么 -一定是有人在带话题
- What's that? - Uh, they must be piggybacking off the hashtag.
一会儿就没了 别担心
It'll disappear soon. Don't-don't worry.
帝国娱乐的"饶舌新星"布雷克
黑人企业欺骗公众
你知道此事吗
Do you know about this?
那是布雷克吗
Is that Blake?
我不知道那是谁
I have no idea, that's who.
这是个恶作剧吗
Is this some kind of sick joke?
这就是帝国娱乐的未来之星
That's the future of Empire?
等等 不不
Wait, wait. No, no.
我从没见过这张照片
I have never seen this before in my life.
是电脑故障
It's a computer glitch.
听我说 你们听我说
Yo, listen, man. Y'all gotta listen to me.
照片不是你们想的那样
That photo is not what you think.
你的意思是
You telling me
屏幕上那人不是你
that's not your face on the screen?
-不 确实是我 -你能不能...
- Nah, man, it is me, but... - Look, can you just...
-淡定点 -谢谢
- chill. - Thank you.
谢谢你听我解释
Thank you for hearing me out.
我只能听到纳粹的胜利号♥角 "殖民小子"
I don't hear nothin' but banjo music, colonizer.
我只想确保
I'm just trying to make sure
你不会继续毁了我的艺人开♥发♥部
that you don't make my A&R nightmare worse.
听我说
Listen, man...
我爸逼我拍了那张照片
my father forced me to take that photo.
我从小到大没怎么见过他
And I hardly ever saw him in my whole life,
所以我对他有求必应
so I just did what he asked, man.
我当时才十岁
I was, like, ten years old.
我根本不知道自己在做什么
I didn't know what I was doing.
信我 兄弟 你我情同兄弟
Trust me, bro, you're like a brother to me.
别跟我称兄道弟
Don't "brother" me!
滚
Get out.
-你说真的吗 -滚
- You serious? - Get out!
你还是走吧
Yeah, you should go.
-是埃迪在捣鬼 -总是找借口
- Look, this is Eddie's doing. - There's always an excuse.
你怎么能允许这种事发生
How could you allow this to happen?
你向我们保证
You assured us that everything in this event
-本次活动会顺利进行 -"总找借口"
- would go off without a hitch. -"Always an excuse"?
你说话放尊重点
Who do you think you're talking to?
大家都冷静一下
Y'all need to calm down.
你以为我是故意生事端吗
You think I meant for that to happen over there?
布雷克已经是过去式了
Look, Blake is history for now.
我会跟他谈 把事情解决好
I'm gonna talk to him and work this thing out.
但今夜的盛况依然可以顺利延续
But the rest of this glorious night can go on without a hitch.
我们只需派其他艺人分散媒体注意力
All we have to do is get the rest of our artists to distract the press,
仪式就能顺利完成
and we can get through the rest of this opening.
我不干
You're not gonna use this artist.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我可不想蹚这趟浑水
I can't afford to get caught up in all of this mess.
谣传帝国娱乐靠种族歧视的艺人挣钱
Word is out that Empire is making bank off of a racist artist.
小姑娘
Listen, little lady,
我不知道埃迪往你的呆脑瓜里
I don't know what kind of big ideas
灌输了什么大道理
Eddie's been filling up in your little-biddy head,
但没有人是不可替代的
but ain't nobody here that's not replaceable.
你不能把我们都换掉 卢修斯
Well, you can't replace us all, Lucious.
你的艺人们很团结
Your artists are united.
事情解决不好 我们绝不演出
And we're not performing until y'all fix this.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
帮忙 此事由你一手策划
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表