剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
to differentiate and distinguish ourselves
好提醒大家我们是谁
so that people know who we are.
要是今晚里昂家的人露面
You let one of those Lyons show up here tonight,
就把他们赶走
they'll be carted away.
我得走了
Listen, I got to go.
-我不吃 -看看
- It's fine. - Look at these.
看看这虾多大
Look how big these are.
我从来没见过这么大的虾
I ain't never seen them this big.
人们都得换个名字叫它了
They need to start calling them something else.
但挺好吃的
It's good, though.
你没事吧
You okay?
-抱歉 我得走了 -等等 等等
- I'm sorry. I got to go. - Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on.
你好 贝基 今天穿得美啊 妹子
What's up, Becky? You looking good, mama.
自带光芒
You got this glow going on.
-行了 -慢着 慢着
- Okay. - Hey, hold on, hold on.
安德鲁怎么不在
How come Andre's not here?
我不知道 小光
I don't know, Shine.
他在哪
Where can I find him?
我不会时时监视所有上级
I don't keep tabs on all my superiors.
别挡路
Get out of my way.
两个传奇
Two legends.
真不敢相信你要走了 埃迪叔叔
Can't believe you leaving us, Uncle Eddie.
你们得经常来看我 好吗
You guys got to come and visit me, all right?
必须的 一定会
Definitely. Definitely.
你们看过他俩的照片了吧
Y'all see them photos, don't you?
这其中有段历史
That's history there.
要不是这位 帝国娱乐也就不会存在
Wouldn't have an Empire if it wasn't for this man here.
他从一开始就一直在
He's been there from the beginning.
你知道不必为我大费周章办这么场晚会的吧
You know you didn't have to do all this for me, right?
让我好伤感 我就要走了
It's making me kind of sad that I'm leaving.
那就别走
Then don't.
听着 我
Look, I...
快做完提安娜的"二十年庆歌♥"了
Almost finished with Tiana's 20 For 20 album.
只剩下几段了
A couple more sessions left.
我妈妈常说 别逗留过久招人烦
My mom always told me never to overstay my welcome, and, uh,
既然卢修斯回来了 你们不再需要我了
now that Lucious is back, you guys don't need me no more.
这可不对
That's not true.
真美
This is beautiful. I'll tell you that?
谢谢
Thank you.
贾马尔 你妈妈怎么样
Jamal, what do you say to your mom?
她很漂亮
She looks lovely.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我准备的一点小心意 -继续 妈妈
- Little something I put together. - Go ahead, Mama.
上帝之手来了 他在那里
Oh, there the Hand of God. He's right there.
看看他 他回来了
Look at him. He's back.
你真觉得他回来了
You really think he's back?
怎么 你不信
What? You're not convinced?
我不知道 埃迪
I don't know, Eddie.
-我不确定 -那我们试试看
- I just don't know. - Then let's find out.
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon!
喊的就是你
Calling you out, man.
听见了
Say when.
快过来 我们好一起过去 老家伙
Come get your ass down here and let's go over in here, old head.
我是全国最坏的人
I'm the baddest man in the whole damn land.
你想剪头发吗
And you want to do some hair cutting?
把音乐暂停一下
Y'all need to cut this music down, all right?
-暂停音乐 -你知道
- Cut the music down. - Hey, you know
-我是靠这个吃饭的吧 -知道
- I do this for a living, right? - Yeah, I do.
感谢你让我坐一会儿你的位置
And I thank you for letting me have your seat for a little bit.
是吗
Oh, is that what this is?
是我该感谢你
No, thank you. Hell no, man.
你要弹什么
What you got?
我要弹点老派的
I'm gonna do something old school.
献给琦琦 好吗
Let's do it for Cookie, all right?
献给我家琦琦
For my Cookie.
♪你本不必送我全部的爱♪
♪You didn't have to love me like you did♪
♪但你爱得一心一意♪
♪But you did, but you did, ha-ha♪
♪感谢你♪
♪And I thank you♪
♪你不必将我紧紧抱拥♪
♪Well, you didn't have to squeeze me like you did♪
♪但你用尽全力♪
♪But you did, but you did♪
♪感谢你♪
♪And I thank you♪
♪倘若没有你的爱♪
♪If you took your love to somewhere else♪
♪我不会知道♪
♪I wouldn't know what it meant♪
♪被宠爱一生的感觉♪
♪To be loved to death♪
♪你给我前所未有的感觉♪
♪You made me feel like I've never felt♪
♪你吻我如此热烈 简直要窒息呼救♪
♪The kisses so good I had to holler for help.♪
-波西娅 我们要去"床垫" 孩子们 -妈
- Porsha? We're going to the mattresses. Hey, boys. - Hey, Ma.
谁给我打电♥话♥都别接 告诉瑟斯提
Hold all my calls, and let Thirsty know
我准备好见他了
I'm ready to see him, please.
床垫 你要睡午觉吗
Mattresses? What, you trying to take a nap or something?
请离开我办公室 波西娅 谢谢
Please leave the office, Porsha. Thank you.
你准备好重回王座了吗
So are you ready to take your seat back on your throne?
你是说近二十年间我建立这家公♥司♥
You mean the seat that I've sat in
一直坐的那个位置吗
for damn near two decades building this company?
没错 我要坐在我的位置上
Damn right I'm gonna sit in my seat.
你也该坐在你的位置上
You should sit in yours.
你的王座
Your throne.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是皇后
You're the queen.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我们查到他们要在卡尔顿·马奎斯酒店
Well, we found out that they're gonna have their little party
举办小派对 但是
at the Carlton Marquis, but...
现场肯定戒备森严
you know security's gonna be up the wazoo.
我不知道我们要怎么进去
Yeah, I don't know how we're supposed to get in there.
妈 你有计划吗
Ma, you got a plan?
-准备好了吗 琦琦 -来得正是时候
- You ready for me, Cook? - Right on time.
一家人全到齐了 小子们好啊
Oh, it's a family affair. Boys.
-你好吗 瑟斯提 -卢修斯
- What's up, Thirsty? - Lucious.
我们知道的情况是这样
Here's what we know.
迪布瓦家雇佣的安保公♥司♥可不是泛泛之辈
The security firm the Dubois are using ain't no joke.
他们有保安措施 金属探测器
They got security, metal detectors,
四个出入口都会检查包包
bag checks in all four entrances.
我们不能像在维加斯那样
Well, can't we do what we did in Vegas and, you know,
假扮服务员 让贝基混进去吗
go through catering, get Becky on the inside?
不行 所有服务员工都是审核过的
No, no, no, all service employees have been vetted,
甚至包括洗手间服务员
even the freakin' bathroom attendants.
我告诉你们 那地方密不透风 犹如处子
I'm telling you, this place is locked tight, like a virgin.
我和小贾从前门走进去
Me and Mal walk through the front doors,
大家会注意到我们的
people would notice us.
你们知道表演嘉宾是谁吗
Do we even know who's performing?
知道 今晚她请了受人爱戴的纽约爱乐乐团
Yes, she has the ever-lovin' New York Philharmonic
以及客席指挥作为表演嘉宾
up in there tonight-- with a guest conductor, though.
听起来不像是正牌
I mean, it sounds bootleg to me.
不好意思 贝多芬
Uh, excuse me, Beethoven.
你听到我们在这讨论事情了吧
Uh, you hear us over here working?
我想如果你们都想听我的意见
Well, I figured if y'all wanted to hear from me,
你们会来烦我的
you'd rattle my cage.
如果你有更好的办法
Well, if you have any bright ideas,
现在该说出来了
now is the time to speak up.
首先最重要的是 我们是里昂家族的人
Well, first and foremost, we're Lyons.
我们不玩小儿科
We don't do the Chutes and Ladders,
《碟中谍》那种
Mission Impossible stuff.
我们想要攻进一个地方
We want to break into a place,
我们会带着音乐直捣黄龙
we do that by bustin' heads straight up with music.
只有音乐才能带我们进去
It's music that gets us in there.
那好 先让我把文件准备好
All right, let me just get that paperwork.
你好吗 贝基
What's up there, Becky?
贝基 你在哭吗
Becky, are you, are you crying?
不 我没哭 我没事
No, I'm-I'm not crying. I'm fine.
你就是在哭 出什么事了
You are crying, man. What's going on?
我没哭 让我自己待一会 我没事
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表