剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
亲爱的 这真的不是针对你 只是
Honey, it really isn't personal. It's just that...
小子 你知道帝国娱乐的合作伙伴
Boy, do you know how much revenue
能带来多少收益吗
Empire's corporate partners generate?
等等 抱歉 妈 是你吗
Wait, I'm sorry... Wha... Mom?
你不是应该在休息吗
Aren't you supposed to be resting?
别逼我用心脏病
Don't make me use my heart attack...
让你内疚 好答应这事 小子
...to guilt you into this, boy.
指针对犹太母亲的刻板印象
常用利用孩子的内疚感控制儿女生活
这一点上犹太妈妈跟琦琦我比可差远了
Jewish mothers ain't got nothing on Cookie.
好吧 但是我很不高兴
Yeah, all right. Fine, but I'm not happy about it.
你不必高兴 爱你噢
You ain't got to be. Love you.
我们结束了 各位 谢谢
All right. We're done, guys. Thank you.
这个女人
This woman...
我听说她在急诊室里还管这边的事
I heard she was rolling calls from the ER.
我发誓如果我再想到她躺在医院病床上
I swear if I even think about her in that hospital bed,
-我就停不下来了 -嗯
- I'll never stop. - Yeah.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
我的情况还是一样艰难
My situation is not getting any easier,
但是我已经决定结束了
but I have decided to terminate.
你还是不打算告诉J老爹吗
You still not gonna tell J Poppa?
我真的不知道告诉他
I really don't see what good telling him
对他或是我会有什么好处
would do for him-- or me, for that matter.
而且这是我的身体 由我来决定
And since this is my body, it's my choice.
当然 我完全同意
Absolutely. I completely agree.
我只是想说 你真的能和他一起工作
I'm just saying, are you really gonna be able to work with him,
同时又要保守这么大的秘密吗
keeping that type of secret?
我没有保密
I'm not keeping a secret.
其实我只是不想牵扯到别人而已
I'm actually just keeping it private.
仅此而已 这是私事
That's it. It's private.
我知道你现在很脆弱 我也一样
And I know that you are fragile right now, but so am I.
我真的没法再和你争这件事
And I really cannot have this fight with you anymore
-因为这件事 -不不不 别说了
- 'cause the thing is... - No, no, no. Stop. Come on.
-我已经决定好了 -我向你保证
- I've already made my decision. It's... - I promise you.
不 我保证 我知道 我不会
No, I promise. I know. I'm not...
我不是想和你争 完全不是
I'm not trying to fight. Uh-uh.
其实我只是想你知道
I'm actually just letting you know
你不必把一切都处理得完美无瑕
that you don't have to have it all handled
贝基老大也会有害怕的时候
and it's okay for Boss Becky to be scared.
谢谢你 贾马尔
Thank you, Jamal,
但是贝基老大一向无所畏惧
but Boss Becky ain't never scared.
你说过不搞合唱的
You said no collaborations.
其实就是一首附赠歌♥曲 小提
It's practically a bonus track, T.
那何必要这么做呢
Then why do it?
而且他可能会认为
Plus he's gonna probably think
这意味着我想要复合
this means I want to get back together.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们制♥作♥了最好的提安娜哈基姆二重唱
If we make the best possible Tiana-Hakeem duet
但依然比不上你的独唱集时
and it still pales in comparison to your solo outings,
就不会有人否认你是帝国娱乐的当红巨星了
no one will be able to deny that you're Empire's reigning star.
而且 这是琦琦的要求
Besides, Cookie asked us to.
为了琦琦 我会照做
I'll do it for Cookie.
但是有一个条件
But on one condition.
我不要和哈基姆在同一间录音室录音
I am not gonna record in the same booth as Hakeem.
他和他所有的问题可以在别的小录音棚里
Him and all of his problems can go work themselves out
自行解决
in one of the smaller studios.
好
All right.
这孩子很强硬啊
Kid kind of tough.
琦琦 这是迈卡
Cookie, this is Micah.
他是你的新任私人厨师
He's your new personal chef.
我知道要对食谱作出一些
I understand that we're making
有益于心脏健康的改变
some heart-healthy dietary changes.
这是一道简单的抗氧化甘蓝沙拉
This is a simple antioxidant kale salad.
如果你注意到的话 这里有三种果汁
Now, if you notice, we have three juices here...
你能把甘蓝拿给胡安妮塔 让她炒熟吗
Can you take that kale down to Juanita and have her fry it?
别这样 让他试试好吗
Come on. Will you give him a chance?
是医生叫你吃这些的
This is what the doctor said you should be eating.
你背着我去找医生谈话了吗
Oh, so you talking to my doctors without me now?
迈卡 你能先出去一会吗
Micah, will you give us a moment?
你要更加把劲儿啊 迈卡
You gonna have to do better than that, Micah.
我可不是兔子
I ain't no damn rabbit.
你没把这当一回事
You're not taking this seriously.
你甚至都不给我机会帮你
You won't even give me a chance to help you.
我不需要你帮我 卢修斯
I don't need you to help me, Lucious.
我可以照顾好自己和所有人 我一向如此
I can help myself and everybody else like I've always done.
我不需要克劳迪娅护士这类的人来帮我
Don't need no Nurse Claudia helping me through this.
我们得谈谈 小光
We need to talk, Shine.
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
我以为你去休假了
I thought your crazy ass was put on sabbatical.
我把我♥干♥的所有事
I told Lucious everything...
都告诉卢修斯了
...about me.
说我想要杀死他
That I tried to kill him,
汽车炸♥弹♥是我一个人放的
that the car bomb was all my fault.
我完全没提到你
I left your name out of it.
他们终于让你变傻了 还是该我来出手
They finally lobotomize you or should I?
都结束了 小光
No more, Shine.
不必再大骂 不用再威胁
No more yelling. No more threats.
不会再见血
No more blood.
如果我对我爸说你也参与了 他会杀了你
If I told my father your role, he'd kill you,
然后你的家人会还击
then somebody from your clan would clap back
至死方休
and it wouldn't be over until we were all dead.
你明白我现在说的话吗
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
我把你做的事一笔勾销了
I wiped your slate clean.
达成共识了吗
Are we done with this?
我要听你说出来 小光
I need to hear you say it, Shine.
一切都结束了
We're done.
想也别想 洛蕾莎
Don't even think about it, Loretha.
坎迪斯 你来干什么
Candace, what the hell are you doing here?
卢修斯需要人帮忙
Lucious needed some backup.
你知道的 你真的别再
And you know, you really need to stop
把自己逼得这么紧 小琦
pushing yourself so hard, Cook.
你这个年纪就犯心脏病
A heart attack at your age?
你会搞到最后下场和老爹一样
You're gonna mess around and end up like Daddy.
我是听到了美妙的海妖声吗
Wow, is that not the sweet sound of sirens that I hear?
我不是和你说了别给她们打电♥话♥
And I thought I told you not to call them.
反正你也不听我的
Yeah, well, you wouldn't listen to me,
所以我决定打电♥话♥叫救兵
so I decided to call in some reinforcements.
女士们 你们知道规矩
Ladies, you know the rules.
对 卢修斯
Yes, Lucious.
红肉和芝士都不能吃
No red meat, no cheeses.
对 酒也不行
Yep. No liquor...for her.
不能吃碳水化合物 多喝水 我们都记住了
No carbs and a whole lot of water. We got this.
就交给你们了
I'll leave y'all to it.
如果你回来的时候只有我一个人活着
Don't be surprised if I'm the only one still alive
千万不要惊讶
when you get back.
我听说我要感谢你让小光理清他的账面
I hear I have you to thank for Shine handing over his numbers.
他把自己的销♥售♥量报低了
Well, he was underreporting his sales figures.
小光知道要在这里混的条件是什么
You know Shine knows it's common currency around here,
但我采取了措施不让同类事件再发生
but I took the measure to keep it from happening again.
里面写得很清楚了
Everything's detailed there.
谢谢你 我会想念你的
Thank you. I will miss you around here.
实际上 埃迪
Well, actually, Eddie,
实际上
actually, um...
我在检查小光的销量的时候
...as I was checking Shine's math,
我发现有些奇怪
there was something I couldn't figure out.
不是大事
It's a small thing. Um...
你为什么需要他的数字
why did you need his numbers
才能推进手♥机♥音乐的生意呢
to move forward with the phone deal?
安德鲁 我很欣赏你能注意到
I love that you don't even allow even the smallest detail
这些细枝末节
to go unnoticed, Andre.
如果公♥司♥要更进一步
You're exactly what this company needs
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表