剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第十五集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我完全没提到你
I left your name out of it.
我把你做的事一笔勾销了
I wiped your slate clean.
我打算游说董事会
I'm gonna make a pitch to the board.
你想登上巅峰吗 支持我
You want to be on top? Back me up.
跟你兄弟绝交你都不曾犹豫
You didn't think twice about chucking your man here.
我选择站在我了解的魔鬼这边
I'm just siding with the devil I know.
那我们的音乐呢
What about our music?
我们为什么不能以别的名字来发行呢
Why can't we release it under a different name?
-比如说组乐队吗 -就像一个团体
- Like start a band? - A collective.
磅蛋糕 我会帮你找到女儿的 带她来见你
Poundcake, I will find your baby girl and I'm-a bring her here.
请你离我远点
Please just stay away from me.
因为我再也不想听你
'cause I don't want to hear from you
或是那个犯事入狱的女人说话了
Or that woman in lockup ever.
最好签了这份合同
I suggest you sign this contract
离开帝国娱乐
and then stay the hell away from empire.
我来这儿是因为你需要我的帮助
I'm here because you want my help
帮你从里昂家族手中夺走帝国娱乐
stealing the company from the Lyons.
事成之后 我要做首席执行官
Once we do, I'm gonna be CEO.
卢修斯 你听好了 我不想去旅行
Lucious, I'm telling you, I don't feel like no trip.
我不想坐飞机 火车 汽车
I don't want no planes, trains, automobiles.
反正也不会给你这些东西
Well, you ain't getting none of that anyway.
而且我的钻石够多了 镀金手♥枪♥也够多了
And I got enough diamonds and-and gold-plated guns, too.
等等 等等 抬脚
Wait, wait, wait. Raise your leg.
小心脚下 小心 小心 不然会被绊倒的
Foot, foot, foot, or you gonna trip on this step.
听我说 我要是穿高跟鞋摔倒了
I tell you, if I fall in these heels,
-非揍死你不可 -好 站定
- I'll kick your ass. - Okay, stand right there.
好 睁开眼吧
Okay, now open your eyes.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
原型试验
It's a prototype.
好 我们刚刚撵走了埃迪
Okay, so we barely got Eddie out the door,
二十年庆歌♥也刚结束
20 For 20 is behind,
你却在灯光室玩什么水彩
and you playing watercolors up in the lighting booth.
亲爱的 这是我听音乐时
Look, honey, this is what I see...
...所见到的画面
...when I hear music.
这就是联觉带来的好处之一
It's one of the benefits that you get from having synesthesia.
现在我就想 如果所有听过
Now, my thoughts are, what if everybody
帝国娱乐音乐的人
that heard Empire's music,
让他们也有这般体验会怎么样
what if they experienced this?
我想给每张专辑打造一间这样的屋子
I'm thinking, as a culmination for 20 For 20,
作为"二十年庆歌♥"的
I want to create a room like this
一项高♥潮♥活动
for every single album.
我指的是全方位的感官体验 有氛围
I'm talking about a 360-degree sensory experience that has mood,
有声音 有色彩
that has sound, that has color.
全都融入这一个地方
I'm talking about under one venue.
我懂了
I get it.
你想让世人看到我们家里的一举一动
You want the world to see what goes on in our house.
对 我们就称之为...
That's it. We'll-we'll call it, um...
帝国之家
House Empire.
卢修斯 我不管你称它为什么
Well, Lucious, I don't really care what you call it,
我们还得再打造十九间
but we gonna have to build 19 more of 'em,
卢修斯 《唯一》
还得有声音 通上电
have them rigged for sound, wired for electri...
那会花很多钱的
Look, that's gonna cost too much money.
当我处在人生低谷
Look, when-when I was at my lowest point,
帝国娱乐危在旦夕时
when Empire was about to fail,
你提出了"二十年庆歌♥"
you came up with 20 For 20.
拯救我们的家产
To save our fortune.
"二十年庆歌♥"难道不值得
Don't 20 For 20 deserve...
值得我们倾尽所有吗
deserve the best we got?
我们的家产
Our fortune.
你该吃颗薄荷糖
You need a mint.
你吃了中餐
Yeah, you had Chinese food.
你也休想把手伸进我底裤里 卢修斯
And you're not getting in my drawers, Lucious.
想得美
Nice try though.
还没呢
Not yet.
惊喜
Surprise.
为什么大家声音这么小
Why is everybody whispering?
因为大家不想
Because they don't want to...
不想又让你心脏病发
want to give you another heart attack.
闭嘴吧 宝贝
Oh, shut up. Hi, baby.
-我很开心 -妈妈 我爱你
- Oh! oh, I'm happy. - Hey, mama. I love you.
我也爱你 我的大儿子
I love you, too. My firstborn.
欢迎回来 女老板
Welcome back, boss lady.
谢谢你 瑟斯提 大家好
Thank you, Thirsty. Hello, everyone.
-欢迎回归 老板 -气色不错 琦琦
- Welcome back, boss. - You're looking great, Cookie.
这是什么
Well, what is all of this?
这是大家送给你的
So, this is from everybody, anybody.
碧昂斯和杰斯 玛丽亚 米格斯三人组送的
Gifts from Bey, Jay, Mariah to Migos...
好了 听我说
Okay, I'll tell you what.
不如给我做个感谢名单吧
Why don't you start a thank-you list.
波西娅 拜托别把礼物
And-and, Porsha, please don't get any
弄混了 好吗
of the gifts mixed up, okay?
好吧 女王回归
Yeah, she back.
董事会非常高兴你回归了 琦琦
The board is positively thrilled about your return, Cookie.
谢谢 艾德娜
Thank you, Edna.
莱纳德 帮我感谢董事会
Leonard, give the board my love.
没问题
Of course.
我们只是想确定你准备好了
We just want to be certain you're ready.
准备好回归了
To come back, that is.
我完全准备好了
Oh, I'm 100% ready.
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong?
-没 -只是你回归的时机
- No. - Just the timing of your return
有点太巧了
is a little... coincidental.
尤其是恰在我们收到
Especially after we just received
埃迪·巴克的辞职信之后
Eddie Barker's resignation letter.
其实有点混乱了
Oh, frankly, we're just a little confused.
好吧 让我帮你缕清一下头绪
Okay. Well, then let me demystify your confusion.
埃迪的工作结束了 他完成了提安娜的项目
Eddie's done, okay? He's finished with Tiana's project,
我和卢修斯可以重掌大局了
so Lucious and I are back in control.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
但埃迪给我们一种
But Eddie brought a certain sense of...
-稳定感 -什么意思 莱纳德
- stability. - What is that supposed to mean, Leonard?
不 我们明白稳定的重要性
Look, no, we understand the need for stability.
所以"二十年庆歌♥"还在筹备中
That's why 20 For 20 is still on track.
其实我的首张相关单曲
Actually, my first single from that
将在四十八小时内发布
will be released within 48 hours.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
对 我们的保密工作做得很好
Yes. Well, we've kept it under wraps,
但我们已经开始运行一项
but we've already begun the implementation
多媒体闭幕活动
of a multimedia closing event
帝国娱乐流媒体的用户人数将一飞冲天
that will rocket Empire's streaming numbers into the stratosphere.
帝国之家
House Empire?
对
Yes.
我喜欢 妈
I like it, ma.
这将是扭转局势的一大举措
This is about to be a game-changing event.
这是在小屋里干大事
This is an enormous undertaking in a small window.
我是说我们有预算吗
I mean, do-do we even have a budget?
没有 也不会做预算
No. And we're not gonna make one.
因为如果跟董事会说要八位数的预算
Because if you say eight figures to the board,
他们早跑了
they run.
要是理由充分他们就不会被吓跑了 妈
Yeah, maybe for good reason, ma.
不 安德鲁 这就是你要发挥作用的地方
No, Andre. See, that's where you come in.
你跟董事会在一个频道上
You speak the board's language.
我需要你去董事会
So I'm gonna need you to go out there
争取他们的支持 与此同时
and shore up their support. Meanwhile,
我会去搞定帝国娱乐的其他艺人
I will deal with everyone else on the roster
让他们知道帝国娱乐并没忘记他们
and make sure they know that Empire hasn't forgotten them.
你会帮忙的吧
You're on deck, right?
我觉得这主意很棒
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表