剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
So, V's photo shoot has been moved to 2:00 p.m.
布鲁斯的通告有冲突 我们随后过去找你们
Bruce has a conflict. I'll meet you guys up there.
我还没找出时间听你歌♥曲的最终混音版
I didn't get a chance to listen to the final mix of your song.
因为琦琦去法庭了 我这一天忙坏了
I've been slammed all day 'cause Cookie's been in court.
我不是为此而来
I'm not here for that.
我过来是想跟你说 我很高兴我们有机会
I'm here to let you know I'm happy that we had a chance to,
解决我们的问题
you know, hash out our issues.
要这么说吗
Is that what we're calling it?
-我在想... -其实
- And I was wondering if... - Actually,
既然你提起解决问题这个事了
since you brought up hashing out our issues,
我也很高兴我们这么做了
I'm really glad we did, too.
是吗
You are?
是啊
Yeah.
因为这样就了却心结了
'Cause now there's closure.
了却心结
Closure?
我付出了很多才走到今天这一步
I worked really hard to get where I am,
我想把心思都放在工作上
and I want to give this job my all.
你理解吧
You understand that, right?
理解
Yeah. Sure.
很好 从今以后
Great. So from here on out,
我们就保持同事关系
we'll just keep things professional.
我会听那份混音带
I'm gonna listen to the mix,
我听完会给你反馈的
and I'm gonna get back to you with my notes.
我想恭喜我儿子安吉洛
Well, I want to congratulate my son Angelo
精彩地放倒了里昂家的小儿子
on a spectacular takedown of the littlest Lyon cub.
谢谢你 妈
Well, thank you, Mother.
而安妮卡终于和身份地位上
And Anika for finally associating with people
有档次的人为伍了 亲爱的
who are worthy of your stature, darling.
-谢谢 黛安娜 -说得好
- Thank you, Diana. - Hear, hear.
这感觉真好 加入一个我感觉...
It feels good to finally be in a place where I feel like I, um...
-有归属感的家族 -很好
- like I belong. - Good.
所以要好好庆祝一番
So, a night of celebration, Montrachet.
但还有活儿要干呢
But there is more work to be done.
沃伦 亲爱的 下一个到你了
Warren, my dear, you're up next.
你能胜任吧
I trust you're up to the task?
他没准备好
He ain't ready.
我觉得他的心思不在任务上 你准备好了吗
I don't think his head's in the game. Are you ready?
是 我准备好了
Yeah. I'm ready.
很好
Good.
拉娜 介绍一下你的朋友
Lana, introduce us to your friend.
这是西蒙·兰伯特
This is Simon Lambert.
他是个德高望重的内科医师
He's a highly regarded medicating physician
治疗的都是达官贵人
with a very exclusive patient list.
实际上 前两天还见了我最喜欢的一位病人
In fact, I saw one of my favorite patients just the other day.
我恐怕得增加他的药量了
I'm afraid I had to up his meds.
让我们为此干一杯吧 高举酒杯
Let us drink to that. Raise your glasses high.
干杯
Cheers.
♪小小蜘蛛爬水管♪
♪The itsy-bitsy spider went up the waterspout♪
♪下起了雨♪
♪Down came the rain...♪
陌生人勿进
No strangers.
我来 我来
I got it. I got it.
我喂过她了 让她直接睡觉就行了
I fed her already, and she good till the morning.
好
Okay.
她最喜欢的玩偶都在包里
Her favorite stuffy is in her bag.
是小猪
It's the pig.
还有 她晚上会害怕
Also, when she gets scared at night,
你得把恐龙宝宝拿出来"保护"她
I need you to get her dinosaur to protect her.
还有 她吃饭时 手里要拿着网球
Also, she eats with a tennis ball in her hand.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
-哈基姆 我... -她八点半会开始困
- Hakeem, I... - She starts fading at 8:30,
九点就会睡着
and she's out by 9:00.
她睡着后 就会睡得特别沉
Once she asleep, she'll sleep through anything.
她最喜欢的歌♥曲是 《这位老先生》
Her favorite song is "This Old Man."
她挺喜欢《滴答》
She kind of likes "Drip Drop."
安妮卡
Anika?
黄色
Yellow.
她最爱的颜色是黄色
Her favorite color's yellow.
我会记得的
I'll remember that.
我们失去了她 争回了她 又失去了
We lost her. We had her and then we lost her.
我们会把她争回来
We'll get her back.
怎么争
How?
因为我可没法再经历一次庭审
'Cause I can't sit through another trial.
我也是
Me, either.
我发誓这是最后一次乖乖出庭
I swear to God that's the last time I'll sit in a godforsaken trial.
那法庭上的人决定的是
A courtroom with people deciding the fate
我亲骨肉们的命运
of what's gonna happen to my babies.
我真希望你恢复了 卢修斯
I really hope you're back, Lucious,
因为我需要你
'cause I need you.
我要报仇
I want blood.
我要血债血偿
I want blood to spill.
我要血流成河
I want blood to pour like a river.
我保证 我们一定会大仇得报
And I'm-a make that happen, I promise you.
瘸了条腿 也阻拦不了我
And this won't get in my way.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表