剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你觉得我不了解真正的自己吗 为什么
You think that I don't know who I am? Why?
就因为我妈和我没有血缘关系
Because my mom isn't my blood?
就因为她是白人吗
Because she's white?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我不需要人生向导
Look, I don't need some tour guide.
我非常了解自己
I know exactly who I am.
那好 别为了你自己
Okay. Well, don't do it for yourself.
就当是为一个濒死的女人
How about you do it for a woman who is dying,
而她正好赐予了你生命
who just happened to give you life.
在她放弃我的那刻起 我对她已无亏欠
I stopped owing her the second she gave me up.
你觉得因为磅蛋糕没陪在你身边
You think Poundcake doesn't love you
她就不爱你吗
because she wasn't there for you?
不如你看看这封信吧
Why don't you open the letter and read it?
这是一封充满母爱的信
It is a love letter to you.
写着她多么地爱你
She talks about how much she loves you
一辈子都在寻找你
and how she spent all of her life looking for you.
看看吧
Just... just read it.
你只要看看就行了
That's all you got to do, just read it.
我已经有妈妈了
I have a mom.
明白吗 她叫伊丽莎白 不是磅蛋糕
Okay? And her name is Elizabeth, not Poundcake.
-干杯 -干杯
- Bring it in. - Cheers!
为自♥由♥干杯
To freedom.
-为自♥由♥干杯 -为自♥由♥干杯
- Freedom! - Freedom!
磅蛋糕 你为什么总是看着我们这里
Poundcake, why you always looking over here?
我们绝对不忘记你出♥卖♥♥♥过我们的
We ain't gonna never forget how you did us dirty.
琦琦就要见到她的孩子了
Cookie gonna see her babies.
而你永远也见不到你的孩子
You ain't never gonna see yours.
齐娜 不必把话说得这么狠 没必要
Chyna, you don't have to go that far. It's not necessary.
没错
Hell I don't.
终于 我们有人臭骂她一顿了
Finally, one of us is getting up out this bitch.
但是你不要插手
But you gonna stay out.
没错
Damn straight.
琦琦 你要出狱了吗
So, Cookie, you getting released?
是啊 在倒计时
Yep. Counting down the hours.
很好
Well, that's good.
我知道你会很开心再见到你的孩子的
I-I know you'll be happy to see your boys again.
孩子 都长大成人了
Boys? More like men.
他们都高过我了 我等不及想抱抱他们
They taller than me. I cannot wait to squeeze them.
霍洛威
You know, Holloway,
我从来没想过你会告密
I never figured you for a snitch.
但我想不惜一切都要出狱对吧
But I guess whatever it takes to get out, right?
是吧
I guess.
别理他 琦琦
Don't listen to him, Cookie.
不惜一切出狱 你做得没错
Whatever you did to get out, you did right.
你真会毁气氛
Sure know how to ruin a party.
你们之所以来这
Look, you're all here
是因为你们都有拿手的绝招
because you're the absolute best at what you do.
但是很明显
But, apparently,
你们也惹毛了一些
y'all have also managed to piss off
在音乐届里最有影响力的人
some of the most powerful people in the music industry.
你们全都名誉扫地了
Y'all rolled up in here with reputations a mile long.
行了
All right.
非常抱歉打断了你的演讲
I am so sorry for interrupting your speech,
但如果你认为给我们下马威是一个好开始
but if you think bringing us down is a way to start...
别说了 牧师
You know what, enough, Preacher.
你知道我在说什么 我也是在说我自己
You know what I'm saying, I'm talking about me, too.
该死 我得罪的人排起队
Shoot, I got baggage longer than
比肯尼迪机场安检线还长
the damn TSA line at Kennedy.
我身后也有一堆恶魔在追赶我
Yeah, and I got a whole lot of demons chasing me.
但那些都不重要了
But that doesn't matter, you know?
昨天 一周前
What happened yesterday
或是一年前所发生的事
or a week ago-- shoot, a-a year ago--
在今天全都不重要了
none of that matters here today.
重要的是音乐
It's mostly about the music.
只有音乐
It's only about the music.
所有那些
And all of that foolishness
一直压在我们肩上的蠢事
that's been sitting right here on our shoulders,
再也不会压得我们喘不过气了
it's not gonna weigh us down anymore.
我们采用完全匿名的形式
And we're completely anonymous.
不上社交媒体
No social media.
不上推特 阅后即焚和图片分享
No Twitter, no Snapchat, no 'Gram.
我们要让音乐为我们说明一切
We're gonna let the music speak for us.
不是一个人的声音 不是我和托里的
And not one person's voice-- not mine, not Tory's,
也不是你们的 大家都一样重要
Not yours, no one's-- is more important than the next.
我们都以团体的方式来做决定
We all make decisions as a collective.
这样行吗
Is that cool?
开始吧
Let's do this.
这就我说的
That's what I'm talking about.
大伙开始吧
Come on, y'all. Let's get it.
好
A'ight.
两位 开始了
All right, fellas, here we go.
失陪一会
I'm gonna need a minute.
各位 休息五分钟
Hey, fellas, take five.
出来吧
Come on out.
对讲系统
埃迪联♥系♥了我
Eddie made contact.
他要一笔钱 不然就把文件拿给董事会看
He wants a payout, or he's gonna show the documents to the board.
他就是个猪猡
He's a pig.
以为能威胁到你的猪猡
Yeah, a pig who thinks he's got you.
我们还有什么选择
Well, what else we got?
总是有一个选择
There's always that one option.
不不
No. No.
这个家今年所经历的这些
With the year this family had,
那个选择不行
that is not an option.
我们手上有现金吗
Do we have, um, cash on hand?
有 我可以凑出来
Sure. I mean, I can cobble it together.
好吧 我屈服
Fine. I'll bend over.
付他钱
Pay him.
没问题
Okeydokey.
抱歉打断你们 不得不谈点小事
Sorry for the interruption. Had to handle a little business.
没出什么事吧
Everything all right?
没什么 就是一些...
Yeah, it's nothing. Just some...
需要我处理的法律问题
Legal stuff I got to deal with.
好的 我再叫他们回来
Okay, I'm-a call them back in.
你确定没事
You sure you cool?
没事的 我说了 没什么的
Yeah, man. I told you, it's nothing.
就是和埃迪有关的一些事
Just some stuff with Eddie.
我以为你赶走他了
I thought you punted that guy.
我也以为
Me, too.
似乎他想...
It seems that he's, uh...
他威胁说如果我不给他钱
Threatening to go to the board
他就去董事会
and reveal my creative accounting practices
揭露我的"创意"会计行为
if I don't give him a grip of change.
每个人都有两本账本 卢修斯
Well, everybody keeps two sets of books, Lucious.
美国人都这么干
That's the American way.
埃迪想要多少
How much does Eddie want?
一千万
Ten mil.
听着 那莱纳德呢
Listen, what about Leonard?
我给他留了几次言
I've left several messages for him.
我知道他今晚
I do know he has a business dinner
-要参加商务晚宴 -好 给他打回去
- later tonight. - Okay, call him back.
告诉他 我现在就去他办公室
Um, tell him I'm coming to his office right now.
没问题 里昂先生
Will do, Mr. Lyon.
等等 那是莱纳德
Wait, that's Leonard.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
-他要甩掉我 停车 -在这里停
- He's ditching me. Pull over. - Right here?
停车
Pull over.
莱纳德
Leonard.
安德鲁 抱歉
Andre, I'm sorry.
突然出了一些事 我们重新约时间吧
Something came up suddenly. We should reschedule.
你为什么要让我难堪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表