剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
得了 你在筹租派对上也唱得很嗨啊
Come on, don't act like you didn't enjoy yourself at the rent party.
我很清楚在那之后会怎样
Yeah, and I know exactly what comes after that.
所有的小报 媒体蜂拥而至
All of the tabloids and the media,
那正是我不想看到的
and that's exactly what I didn't want.
但我们以前也处理过这样的问题 托里
But we've dealt with that before, Tory.
-我是说... -只要你家人有需要
- You know, I mean... - You were willing to sacrifice
你就愿意牺牲我和整个乐队
me and the entire band the second that your family came calling.
如果其他人都想追逐名利
Look, if everybody else wants to chase fame,
没问题 让他们去
cool, let them.
但这么说吧 朋友
But guess what, my friend,
我们还有期待无名者乐队音乐的粉丝
we have fans that are waiting for new music from Anonymous.
你何不休息一下
Why don't you get some rest.
我们待会在拉维提科斯碰面 看看怎么办
We'll meet later at Laviticus, and we'll figure it out.
好
Fine.
像是你的作风
Well, well, it's just like you
选了最高档的餐厅
to pick the bougie-est place in town.
-你想怎样 琦琦 -不是我想怎样
- What do you want, Cookie? - It's not what I want,
是你想怎样
it's what you want.
你真是无孔不入
You have proven to be quite the opportunist who will...
为了上位 被谁干都愿意
bust it open for anyone, to get ahead.
现在故伎重演 迎合埃迪
And here you are, yet again, sucking up to Eddie.
为了什么
And for what?
梦想重新做回艺人开♥发♥部主管
To go back to being head of A&R? That's your dream?
我要做首席执行官
I'm gonna be CEO.
埃迪是这样哄骗你的啊
Is that... that's what Eddie told you, huh?
埃迪在利用你
Eddie is using you,
跟他利用我们一样
just like he used all of us.
等你失去利用价值
And when he is done with you,
他会一脚把你踢飞
he will kick your ass to the curb.
你能开出什么条件
What's your offer?
把那条围巾给我
Get me that scarf,
你就会拥有自己独♥立♥的子公♥司♥
and you will have your independent imprint,
归你一人 没有附加条件
all your own, no strings attached.
我们绝对不会再来打扰你
You will never hear from us again.
而且 你不想经营属于自己的公♥司♥吗
Besides, don't you want to run something of your own?
而不是一辈子都替别人打工
Instead of working under a man all your life?
我曾有属于自己的东西 琦琦
I had something of my own, Cookie.
我的事业
A career.
朋友 毕生挚爱
Friends. The love of my life.
然后你出现了 夺走了我的一切
But then you came along and proceeded to take it all from me.
现在又堂而皇之地走进来
And now you walk in here and act like
一幅来帮我的样子
you're doing me a favor
条件就是还回从我这夺走的东西
by offering me what you took from me.
你还是老实瞧好吧
So now you get to sit back and watch
看我一人独坐王座
while I sit on the throne all by myself,
而你却无能为力
and there is nothing you can do about it.
你别想贿赂或者威胁我
You cannot bribe me or threaten me
因为我不再怕你以及你们家族
because I am not afraid of you or your family anymore.
这次该我了
This is my time.
Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE
♪花钱免罪 假货行骗♪
♪...allowances, finesse a... with some counterfeits♪
♪我以此为业♪
♪But now I'm countin' this♪
♪我的会计住在奶酪乡♪
♪Parmesan where my accountant lives♪
♪我怀抱美女 畅饮铎世佳酿♪
♪In fact, I'm downin' this D'USSé with my boo bae♪
♪味如化验用的酷爱饮料♪
♪Tastes like Kool-Aid for the analysts...♪
抱歉我迟到了
Yo, I'm sorry I'm late.
♪很好 来刺♥激♥一把♪
♪That is good, won't you sit it on my taste bloods?♪
♪我微不足道♪
♪I get way too petty...♪
♪清晨到傍晚♪
♪A.M. to the P.M.♪
♪傍晚到清楚 胆小鬼♪
♪P.M. to the A.M., funk♪
托里
Tory?
托里
Tory.
托里 怎么...
Tory. What the...?
托里 托里
Tory? Tory?
醒醒 醒醒 你怎么了
Come on, come on. Why would you...?
醒醒 醒醒 不不不
Come on, come on. No, no.
来人啊 帮帮忙
Somebody help us! Somebody!
又回戒毒所了吗
Are we back at rehab?
那一切都是个梦吗
Was that all a dream?
不 不是梦 托里
No, it wasn't a dream, Tory.
你当时想干什么
What were you thinking?
没想干什么
I wasn't.
我再也不想这样了 贾马尔
I can't do this anymore, Jamal.
站在聚光灯下 就是...
Being in the spotlight, it just...
太痛苦了
It hurts too bad.
我们...
We just...
-我们得慢慢来 -贾马尔
- We should-- we do need to slow down... - Jamal.
你从没想过做个普通人 不为人知吗
Haven't you ever just wanted to be nobody?
有时想过
Yeah, sometimes.
但想不为人知不必嗑嗨 不必...
But we also don't have to be high to be nobody. We don't...
不必以死求得解脱
We don't have to be dead, you know.
你到哪儿都会受到关注
You're never gonna be nobody.
你是贾马尔·里昂
You're Jamal Lyon.
蕾妮
Renee?
卢修斯
Lucious.
我来找我女儿吃午饭
I'm-I'm meeting my daughter for lunch.
对 原计划是这样 但...
Yeah, you were supposed to, but, um,
出了点事 她要我来...
something came up, and she asked me to...
其实是我主动要来的
Actually, I offered.
我觉得我们该面对面聊聊了
I thought it was about time you and I met face-to-face.
我对你是相当面熟的
Well, I... I'm thoroughly acquainted with your face.
墙上到处都是你的照片
I mean, it's plastered all over the walls.
真的很震撼
It is all very impressive.
"二十庆歌♥"
"20 For 20," Huh?
拥有这样一家公♥司♥很爽吧
Must feel good to have a body of work
说明你多年的努力没有白费
to let you know that all those years of toil wasn't in vain.
而我女儿则是在监狱里蹲了半辈子
Or in my daughter's case, rotting in prison.
琦琦说你是个硬骨头
Cookie said you would be tough.
惊讶到了吗
You surprised?
我是琦琦的母亲
I'm Cookie's mama.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter,
但你并没一直尽到母亲的职责吧
but you weren't always her mother, were you?
我和琦琦这么多年经历了很多
Now, me and Cookie, we've been through a lot over the years,
我们也有过不愉快的经历
and, I mean, some of the things we went through wasn't that pretty.
但我从没评判过你的选择
But I never judged you for your choices.
所以现在也请你别评判我们
I'm asking you that you don't judge us for ours.
我不是来跟你怀旧的
I'm not gonna rehash the past with you.
琦琦放弃了自♥由♥
Cookie gave up her freedom,
放弃了和儿子的相处时光
years with her boys,
因为她以为自己爱你
because she thinks she loves you.
我信不信真的不重要
Uh, whether I believe that or not, it really doesn't matter.
重要的是你对她的爱
What does matter is that you love her
也同她对你的爱一样
just as much, in return.
我全心全意地爱着她
I love her with all of my heart.
我保证
I promise.
花♥花♥公♥子♥说的花言巧语
Pretty words from a pretty man.
让我女儿联♥系♥我
You tell my daughter to call me.
听着 宝贝
Listen, baby,
只有我自首 才能拯救帝国娱乐
turning myself in is the only way to save Empire.
能坐下跟我说说话吗
Will you please sit down and just talk to me?
不 你现在满嘴疯话
No. Not if you're talking crazy.
难道你认为还有其他办法吗
Well, you act like there's some other way out of this.
我们还有一晚的时间想出解决办法
We have until tomorrow to figure something out.
可行的办法不是伤害你
Anything we do will either jeopardize you,
就是伤害家人 我绝不允许
or jeopardize our family; I'm not gonna allow it.
那你想要我怎么办
What do you want me to do, huh?
你要我在你和帝国娱乐间做选择吗
You want me to make a choice between you or Empire?
你疯了吧
You sound crazy!
你以为我想让过去的事左右我的命运
What, you think i want some has-been to determine my fate?
摧毁我的传承吗
To tear down my legacy?
这是我的选择 你和他都无法左右
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表