剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'm gonna keep looking for her, okay?
磅蛋糕 我保证
Poundcake, I promise.
我再也没机会告诉她 我爱她了
I'm never gonna be able to tell her that I love her.
不不不 别这样
No, no, no. Hush.
你想对她说什么
What would you like to say to her? Huh?
琦琦 我不知道
Cookie, no. I don't... I don't know.
小琦 我不善言辞
Cook, I don't talk well.
-我不... -好 没事
- I don't got... - Okay. All right, all right.
这样吧
Okay, well...
把你想说的话告诉我 我记下来
Tell me what you want to say. I'll write it down.
我来帮你 好吗
I'll help you, okay?
这样你就可以亲自读给她听了
So that you can read it to her yourself.
致我亲爱的女儿
To my baby girl.
我有好多事想告诉你
I want you to know some things,
所以我要列个清单
so I'm gonna make a list.
我邀你来这儿 因为我们都清楚
I invited you here because we both know
被卷入里昂家族是何感受
what it's like to be pulled into the Lyon family,
等发现他们连自己人都残杀时已经为时已晚
only to realize too late that they devour their own.
抽雪茄吗
Cigar?
别绕圈子了 埃迪
Cut the big speech, Eddie.
我来这儿是因为监护协议中有一项条款
I'm here because there's a clause in my custody agreement
允许我♥操♥控贝拉在帝国娱乐的股权
that gives me control over Bella's stake in the Empire.
你来这儿是因为你需要我的帮助
And you are here because you want my help
帮你从里昂家族手中夺走帝国娱乐
stealing the company from the Lyons.
我很乐意帮你 但我有个条件
Well, I'm happy to join you, but I have one condition.
事成之后
Once we do...
我要做首席执行官
I'm gonna be CEO.
我有点明白你搞事情的本领了
I'm starting to get what all the fuss is about you.
别这么想我 埃迪
Don't look at me like that, Eddie.
这只是生意
This is just business.
我没兴趣做你第四个老婆
And I'm not interested in being Mrs. Barker Number Four.
同意吗
You dig?
当然
Of course.
点一瓶我最爱的玫瑰葡萄酒
So let's order my favorite rosé and, uh,
谈谈正事吧
talk strategy.
好吗
Shall we?
乐意奉陪
Let's.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表