剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I felt helpless.
你出狱时 他张开双臂迎接你了吗
And when you got out, did he greet you with open arms
有把公♥司♥一半股权分给你吗
or did he give you half the company?
-对 -才不是 你没有 卢修斯
- Yes, I did. - No. What? No, you didn't, Lucious.
-就是 -不是
- I did. - You did not.
你当时让我们的儿子们反♥目♥成仇 记得吧
You were pitting our sons against each other, remember?
因为我当时以为自己要死于渐冻症了
Well, because I thought I was dying from ALS.
这就是你不把我那份给我的理由吗
So that stopped you from giving me what was mine? Huh?
我为这个家牺牲了那么多...
As much as I sacrifice for this family...
行了 你要是再叨叨
No, if I got to hear one more time you talking about
你为这个家坐了十七年牢的事
you spent 17 years in prison for this damn family,
说真的 克劳迪娅
I'm telling you, Claudia,
你就一刀了结我吧
you got permission to stab me in my neck.
你有没有想过 我在外面过得多辛苦
Have you thought how hard it might have been for me out there
独自把儿子们抚养成人
trying to raise them boys by myself
努力打造娱乐帝国
and try and build a freaking company?
是啊 你在外面呢 卢修斯
Yeah, out there. Out there, Lucious.
你有帮手 有我姐♥妹♥们♥帮你
You had help. You had my sisters.
还有我表哥邦基助力
You-you had my cousin, Bunkie,
你利用完他就过河拆桥
till you didn't need him anymore.
邦基本不该死
Hey, Bunkie didn't deserve to die.
你别再说了 琦琦
Yeah, you need to stop talking, Cookie.
-不 我就要说 -你闭嘴
- No, I'm not gonna stop. - You need to shut up!
我就要说
I'm not gonna shut up!
因为卢修斯在得偿所愿前
'Cause Lucious don't shut up
是不会闭嘴的
until he gets what he wants.
你绿了巴里 带走了我
You stole me from my boyfriend, Barry,
我爸为这事气急身亡
and that is what put my daddy in the grave.
有件事绝不会发生在你身上
You know the one thing that ain't never happened to you,
琦琦 你这辈子都不会被人"带走"
Cookie, in this lifetime, is you ain't never been took.
你看到有机会逃离贫民窟
And you saw an opportunity to get out of the ghetto
就立马抓住了
and you took it.
我在你身上
I saw you,
看到了帮助我站上娱乐巅峰的潜质
and I saw a woman that could help me get to the top of this damn game
我也抓住了机会[带走你]and I took it.
我们因此走到一起
That's what brought us together.
利益契合
It was the game recognizing game.
互相欺骗
It was hustle recognizing hustle.
所以你们不是为爱结合
Ah, so it wasn't love.
你说过我是你的灵感女神
You said I was your muse.
你说过你爱我
You said you loved me,
看来也是骗我的了
so I guess that was hustle, too, huh?
你还不明白吗 琦琦
Don't you get it now, Cookie?
你为他受了那么多苦痛折磨
After all that pain and suffering,
他还是不爱你
he didn't love you.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I said.
如果你对自己坦诚一点
If you're really honest with yourself,
会发现其实你也不爱他
you don't love him, either.
你爱的是帝国娱乐唱片上旋转的金标
You're in love with that gold logo that spins around on the record.
而不是他 德怀特
Not the man, not Dwight.
我在监狱时
When I was in prison,
家人是我唯一的精神支柱
my family was the only thing that kept me going.
我们的确会争夺钱权和地盘
I know we may argue over money and power and turf,
但就算没了这些
but you can take all of that away
我依然会继续爱他们 爱卢修斯
and I will continue to love them all, even Lucious.
你可以绑♥架♥他
So you can kidnap him,
把他锁在钢琴腿上
you can chain him to a piano,
折磨他
you can torture him
把他打造成听话的好男人
until he turns into a little church boy,
但我向来喜欢邪恶卢修斯胜过善良德怀特
but I prefer that monster over Dwight any day.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为邪恶的他属于我
Because he belongs to me.
你要是以为我会不带他一起离开
And if you think I'm gonna walk out of here without him,
那你就太不了解琦琦·里昂了
you don't know Cookie Lyon at all.
你不如先打听一下我是谁 贱♥人♥
So I suggest you ask about me, bitch,
因为没有他 我不会离开
'cause I don't make a move without him
没有我 他也不会走
and he don't make one without me.
你动手吧
Do what you got to do.
-那好吧 -动手吧
- So be it. - So be it.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 克劳迪娅 你不必如此
No, Claudia, you don't have to do this.
抱歉 我本来的计划不是这样
I'm sorry. This is not what I had planned.
不 你完全没必要这样做
No, you don't have to do this at all.
你还是别管了
And if you had just stayed away
-交给我就好 -动手吧
- and let me do my work... - Do it.
-没有她 一切都会好起来 -不 你不必这样
- Everything would've been fine. - No, you don't have to do it!
让我杀掉她就好
I just need to do my work!
-动手吧 贱♥人♥ 动手 -闭嘴 琦琦
- Do your work, bitch. Do it. - Shut up, Cookie.
-你别阻止我 -动手
- I wanted to do my work. - Do your work.
琦琦 你快闭嘴
Cookie, shut the hell up!
动手
Do it.
她不该来这儿
She's not supposed to be here.
真是...
This is...
你得出去看看
You got to go see.
格洛莉亚 你不该来这儿
Gloria, you can't be here.
你得立刻离开
You need to go now.
怎么回事 你带走了卢修斯·里昂吗
What is going on? Do you have Lucious Lyon with you?
-他的家人在找他 -多谢关心
- His family is looking for him. - I appreciate your concern,
但这与你无关
but this is not your business.
等下 不不不 卢修斯
Wait, no, no, no, Lucious!
卢修斯 卢修斯
Lucious, Lucious, Lucious.
我有个办法
I got a plan.
-克劳迪娅 我得进去看看 -不行
- Claudia, I need to go inside. - No.
我在工作
I am working.
我要进去看看
I'm going inside.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她去报♥警♥了
She went to get the police.
我说了 不会如你所愿...
Told you it wouldn't work out the way...
琦琦
Cookie!
你想打架吗 来吧
You want to tussle? Come on.
打就打
Let's tussle.
你这个贱♥人♥
You b-bitch.
卢修斯是你的
You can have Lucious,
-但德怀特是我的 -不
- but Dwight is mine. - No.
杀了她
Kill her.
来吧 动手吧
Go ahead, just do it.
你是个杀人狂
You're a killer.
这就是你的真面目 卢修斯 动手吧
That's who you are, Lucious, so just do it.
杀了她
Kill her!
杀了那个贱♥人♥
Kill that bitch.
动手啊
Do it!
不
No.
搞什么
What?
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚才为什么不杀她
Why didn't you kill her?
证明她说得对吗
And prove her right?
我是谁由我说了算 而不是她
I decide who I am, not her.
我们是谁 卢修斯
Who are we, Lucious?
但你看着我
And yet you look at me
却好像我是什么突变异种
like I'm some kind of mutant.
你为什么恨我
Why do you hate me?
我是唯一了解他本质的人
I'm the only one that knows what he truly is.
-只要一按钮 -砰
- At the push of a button. - Boom.
所以我得杀了他
That's why I got to kill him.
帝国娱乐的权力钥匙
The keys to the kingdom.
公♥司♥属于你了 小安
It's all yours, Dre.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
别上车
Get away from the car!
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon.
你没事吧
You all right?
需要什么吗
Anything you need?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表