剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
两个人间的化学反应最重要了
It's all about chemistry, right?
我看过你的上一部电影 还不错
I seen your last movie. It was a'ight.
还不错 非常感谢
A'ight? Thanks a lot.
我就是想
Look, I was just trying to...
想友好一点
Trying to be friendly?
你只来一天
You're here for one day.
我们做不成朋友的
We're not gonna be friends.
好吧
Cool.
至于那场爱情戏
Oh, and as for the love scene,
不许用舌头
no tongue whatsoever,
手别乱摸
and keep your hands in the PG zones.
我可不是你音乐录影带里的贱婊 懂吗
I'm not one of your video hos. A'ight?
见到你很高兴
It was lovely to meet you.
我这一辈子都在将自己的感情区分开
All my life, I've-I've had to compartmentalize.
只有这样才能挺过思想波动
It was the only way to survive the swings in my mind.
我见到安妮卡时 看到她的脸时
When I see Anika... when I see her-her face,
一切都抛到窗外了
everything goes out the window.
我只感觉到纯粹的恨
All I feel is pure hatred.
我想正常起来
I want to be well.
我对她的恨意会毁了我
I feel like my hate for her is gonna destroy me.
我所知道的唯一能胜过恨的
The only thing I know more powerful than hate
只有原谅
is the power to forgive.
她不配
She doesn't deserve it.
原谅在于施与原谅的人 安德鲁
Forgiveness is about the forgiver, Andre.
你弟弟原谅你了 对吧
Your brother forgave you, didn't he?
你配吗
Did you deserve it?
你有原谅的能力
You have the power to forgive.
全在于你
It's in you.
趁着剧组人员准备
You know what, let's just go ahead and run this
我们先过一遍戏吧
while the crew sets up.
哈基姆 你进来 拔枪
Hakeem, you enter, gun drawn,
发现海文在仓库里被捆绑着
to find Haven tied up in the warehouse.
-好 -明白吗 从那里开始
- All right. - Okay? Start over there.
-来试一遍吧 -准备好了
- Let's do it. - Ready?
布兰迪 我们得逃出去
Brandi, we got to get out of here.
谢天谢地 这里有个炸♥弹♥
Thank God. There's a bomb.
-我们快走 快来 -停
- Yeah, we got to go. Come on. - Cut!
我还有两句台词
I had two more lines.
是 是
Yes, yes.
哈基姆 你以前演过戏吗
Hakeem, have you ever acted before?
不算演过
Not really.
好吧 放松
Okay. Well, relax.
说得自然点
Make it sound natural. You know?
就像你在真实生活中说的那样
Like, say the lines like you would in real life.
再试一遍
Let's try it again.
该死 我们得逃出去 快走 布兰迪
Damn. We got to get out of here. Come on, Brandi. Let's go!
停
Cut!
怎么了 比克曼
What, Beekman?
你要我更害怕还是别这么害怕
You want me more scared or less scared?
演得不自然
That just wasn't natural.
这角色是个说唱歌♥手
The character is a rapper.
你要更像说唱歌♥手一点 明白吗
I need you to sound like a rapper. Okay?
我就是说唱歌♥手
I am a rapper.
说台词的时候更说唱范一点
Mess up some of the words.
含混掉几个词 好像嗑药了一样
Slur a few of them, like you're probably high on something.
还有格洛克手♥枪♥
Also, the Glock.
把它转过来 小指翘起来
Turn it on its side, pinkie up,
就像说唱歌♥手常做的那样
like a rapper does, you know?
没人会那么干
Don't nobody do that.
谁在乎呢 按他说的做
Who cares? Just do what he says.
我不想一晚都耗在这
I don't want to be here all night.
好 再来一遍
Great. Let's try it again.
这里交给我们好吗
Can we get this room, please?
这场面真棒
Well, this ought to be good.
你知道我们为什么来
You know why we're here.
安妮卡已经联♥系♥我了
Yes, Anika reached out already.
而且很明显 大家都需要我那一票
And, apparently, everybody needs a piece of my vote,
她非常有说服力
and she was very convincing.
而且她没有袭击我
And she didn't lay hands on me.
那是因为她缺少后劲
Well, that's because she lacks follow-through,
你应该担心这一点
and you should be concerned about that.
-好吧 -你想要我怎样
- Okay. - What-what is it?
你要我道歉
You need an apology?
不
No, I don't.
帮你省点口舌给董事会做败选演说
So you can save your breath for your concession speech to the board.
内莎
Look, N-Nessa,
我才是应该道歉的人
I'm the one that should be apologizing, okay?
我们在一起的时候我是个混♥蛋♥
I was a mess while we were together.
朗达死后 我太急着忘掉这件事
I wanted so badly to be ready to move on after Rhonda's death
没有付出足够的时间去哀悼
that I never took the time to actually grieve it.
因此让你不好受
And you suffered for that.
我不该那样对你
You didn't deserve it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别让我家人为我的作为受苦 求你了
Don't make my family suffer for what I did. Please.
因为你现在需要我
Because you need me now.
你不觉得这时候道歉有点太晚了吗
Don't you think you're a little too late for this speech?
小安
Huh, Dre?
好了 好了
All right, all right.
内莎 听着
Nessa, listen.
我们之前对你都不好
We didn't do right by you,
我们都错了
none of us did.
但我现在就能挽回错误
But I can fix that, right now.
我们会延长你的合约 再给你出两张专辑
We'll extend your contract for two more albums,
再给你一大笔奖金
plus a huge signing bonus.
你只管答应就好
All you have to say is yes.
我怎么知道这次你们不会在背后做手脚
And how do I know you all are gonna put anything behind me this time?
-告诉她 -因为我们打算让你
- Tell her. - Because we're going to offer you
在帝国之家的演出中压轴
the final spot in our House Empire showcase.
等下 那是留给贾马尔的
Wait, that's Jamal's spot.
贾马尔现在又不在
Yeah, well, Jamal is not here right now.
你觉得这样的诚意够吗
I mean, is that enough of a commitment for you?
唱片界都会关注此次演出
I-It's something that'll make the entire industry sit up and take notice.
内莎 我和小光相交已久
Nessa, I've known Shine my entire life.
但我之前看到他走进录音棚
But when I watched him walk inside that booth,
释放出多年的情感和积郁的怒气
and release all those years of emotion and pent up anger,
感觉就像初次认识他
it was like meeting him for the very first time, and...
那感觉真是太美妙了
it was beautiful.
最让我心痛的是 也许我...
And what devastated me was the thought that maybe I'm...
我再也没机会听他唱歌♥了
I'm never gonna see that again.
但我知道 我还可以与你合作
But I know I can, with you.
你知道是谁杀了小光吗 卢修斯
Do you know who killed Shine, Lucious?
我这个兄弟树敌太多
My brother had a whole lot of enemies.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
我会尽我所能
I will use every resource I have
找出伤害他的人
to find out who hurt him,
我会代替小光 让他们付出代价
and I will make them pay, the way Shine would.
但愿如此
I hope so.
好吧 我会帮你
All right, I will help you,
因为我觉得小光会希望我帮你
because I feel like that's what Shine would want me to do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们会处理好此事 我保证
We're gonna make this right, I promise you.
我会妥善处理好
I'm gonna make this right.
谢谢 雷吉娜
Thanks, Regina.
-吃点什么 -给我来一份木须肉炒饭
- May I help you? - Hi. Can I have moo shu chicken fried rice?
他们这儿的蛋卷特别美味
They got the best egg rolls in town.
內莎竟然被他的花言巧语骗了
I can't believe she listened to his lying ass.
没了内莎 我们就完了
We are screwed without Nessa.
有多数人支持才能发起"政♥变♥"
A coup is not a coup without a majority.
我们为何要暗地发起不见血的政♥变♥呢
Why are we plotting a bloodless coup under cover of darkness?
制胜关键是光明正大发起进攻
The key is to wage war out in the daylight.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表