剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我每时每刻都能遇到...
I meet new people all the...
我有个新裁缝 还有个新咖啡师...
Look, I got a new tailor, okay? There's a new barista...
别自作聪明 小子 小心我揍你
Don't get smart, boy... I beat your ass.
你知道你妈说的不是这些
You know your mom's not talking about that.
这女人 她确实有固定模式
This woman-- she does have a pattern,
她会试图深入你的内心
because she tries to go to your heart
绕过你的理智 现在好好想想
and bypass your brain. Now, think.
有没有人试图打动你的心
Has anyone tried to come at you through your heart?
听你♥爸♥的话 小子
Listen to your father, boy.
实际上他说得有点道理
He actually... is making sense.
没有这样的人
There's no one like that.
我不知道还得说多少次
Yeah, I don't know how many times I can say it.
但你确实提过有个新女孩
But you did say there was a new girl.
-对 -那不算什么 爸 不算什么
- Yes. - That was nothing, Pop. It was nothing.
我不知道还得听多少次这话 我要走了
I don't know how many times I need to hear it. Yo, I'm out.
你得吃大亏才能长记性 可别像贾马尔一样
You gonna learn the hard way. And don't be hitting people
-当街打人 -行了
- in the street like Jamal did. - Yo, straight up,
你这个小贱♥人♥现在可以去古巴了
you could take your little bitch ass to Cuba right now.
你给我赶紧坐下
Hey, you sit your little narrow ass down.
谁都别想走 我还没结束呢
Ain't nobody finish. I'm not done here.
我受够了[结束了]Well, I am done.
-我没有 -好吧
- I'm not. - Yeah, well,
我没事 行了吧
look, I'm fine, okay?
爸妈 我完全没事 行了吧
Ma, Pop, I'm perfectly fine, okay?
明摆着贾马尔不想让人打扰他
And it's clear that Jamal wants to be left alone.
-什么 -我要回去工作了
- What? - I'm going back to work.
-你要去帝国娱乐 -对
- You going to Empire? - Yes, sir.
那太棒了
That's great.
三只愚蠢的瞎眼老鼠
Three stupid, dumb-ass, blind mice.
沃伦的事真遗憾 贾马尔
Sorry about Warren, Jamal.
但你还是得小心点
You still watch your back, though.
那么...
So...
要不要我帮你们按电梯
should I catch the elevator for y'all?
走吧
Come on.
让他一个人静静
Let's give him some peace.
你该庆幸我刚收到一条重要的短♥信♥
You better be glad I got an important text.
你可不能赶你妈走
You don't put your mother out.
谢谢
Thank you.
-到时候了 -不不不
- I think it's time. - No, no, no, no.
你还有六周 我们得让你看医生
You got six more weeks. We just got to get you to a doctor.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我还不能告诉她父亲
I just can't tell her father yet.
拜托拜托拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
继续走
Just keep walking.
你别再说"父亲"了 行吗
I'm gonna need you to stop saying "father," okay?
我知道是伯利森
I know it's Burleson.
听着 我都要吓懵了
Look, I am scared out of my mind, all right?
而你有三个孩子
And you had three of these,
我得知道一切都会顺利的
so I just need to know that it's gonna be okay.
来吧
Come on.
给 你看
Here. Look at this.
这是我的长子
That's my firstborn.
十五年前出生
He was born 15 years ago.
但我现在依然很害怕 妹子
I'm still scared, girl.
听着 生孩子是这世界上
Look, ain't nothing in this world
最快乐又最痛苦的事了
gonna bring you more joy and more pain than having a child.
琦琦 你可真会鼓励人
Well, damn, Cookie, you for a whole bunch of pep talk.
狱警
C.O.!
-狱警 -好疼
- C.O.! - It hurts.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
你们欠我一个人情
Hush. Now, this a favor.
你们被逮住 我就完了 给你们十分钟
You get caught, and it's my ass. Ten minutes.
看看这个小宝贝
Oh, look at that little peanut.
可爱的小玩意儿
Oh, she just as cute as a little button.
她真好看
She's so pretty.
你跟你妹妹说过了
You talk to your sister?
对 她会照顾她的
Yeah. She gonna take her.
我出去之前都是她照顾 没几年了
You know, until I get out, which is gonna be a couple of years.
不用让她知道这地方
She won't have to know about nothing-- not this place
-或者她父亲 -没错
- or her father. - Yeah, that's right.
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 -抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry...
我不知道能不能离开她
I don't know if I can give her up.
-我知道 -琦琦 这种感觉
- I know. - Cookie, this feeling.
我觉得我可以为你做一切
I feel like - I would do anything for you.
-为了她甚至可以杀人 -是啊
- I feel like I would kill for her. - Yeah.
要是有人
You know? Like, if anybody laid
敢乱摸一下她那漂亮的小脑袋
a hand on her beautiful, precious head...
-知道 -不 -我知道那种感觉
- Yeah. - No, that's right. - know that feeling.
-任何人 -对 -我知道
- Anyone. - Yes. - I know that.
是不是疯了
Isn't this crazy?
看看她
Oh, look at her.
谢谢你们
Thank y'all.
瞧瞧
Oh, there...
小宝贝 真好
Mmm, little precious. Yes...
不知道你为什么这么想走
I don't why you so ready to leave.
你知道那个贱♥人♥黛安娜还没闹完
You know that bitch Diana ain't done with us.
我知道
I know that.
好 要是你知道 也要知道这点 别...
Okay, well, if you know that, know this: Don't...
我不需要那个和和气气的德怀特 明白吗
I-I don't need the-the kumbaya Dwight, okay?
我要的是战士卢修斯
I need my fighter Lucious back.
你要不是那样的卢修斯
And if you're not in there,
那就去别处"画画"做音乐
then go paint a symphony somewhere.
让我来为这个家报仇
Let me avenge this family.
等等 等等 你为什么要跟我说这种话
Wait, wait, wait, wait, why would you say that to me?
你看不出来我在尽全力
Don't you see I'm doing everything in my power
做你需要的那个人吗
to be the man that you need me to be right now?
你可能看不清楚 但我发誓
You may not see it clearly, but I swear to you,
卢修斯就在此
Lucious is here,
照看你 照看我们家
watching over you, watching over our family.
而我发现 安德鲁对我们不诚实
And what I do see is Andre is not being honest with us.
他有所隐瞒
He's keeping something from us.
除非我们弄清楚他瞒的是什么
And until we can figure out what that is,
否则我们帮不了他 也帮不了这个家
we can't help him or the rest of our family.
那你这番话里有解决方案吗 斯巴达克斯
Okay, well, is there a solution in this speech, Spartacus?
分而克之 各个击破 你看好贾马尔
Divide and conquer. You take care of Jamal.
他还没走出困境 但有你照顾他
He's not out of the woods yet, but you got him.
让我解决安德鲁和迪布瓦家的事
Let me take care of Andre and this Dubois stuff.
好吧
You better.
接下来你需要
So, the next thing you need you need to do is
安排我为船长舞会拍宣传照
schedule my photo shoot for the Captain's Ball promo.
你需要安排两次预约
You need to schedule two appointments--
两边脸各一次
one for each of your faces.
你还是离我远点
I suggest that you stay back.
我来只是为了还你家送给我家的一件礼物
I'm just here to return a gift your family gave to my family.
知道你们酷爱街头正义
Knowing your penchant for street justice,
这些先生们
these gentlemen are prepared
会让你们进监狱或者把你们扔进车流
to haul you off to jail or throw you in traffic.
你究竟想闹得多大
Now, how big a scene do you wish to make?
你用不着折腾这么多人 姐们
Well, you didn't need all this manpower, child.
我只想还这个
I just wanted to return this.
安吉洛说这是他祖母的
Angelo said it belonged to his grandmother,
我之前就应该把它送回来 但我忘了
so I was supposed to send it back, but I guess I forgot.
我知道家人对你来说有多重要 所以
And I know how important family is to you, so...
让你的人都去街中间捡吧 贱♥人♥
Throw your men out in the street for that, bitch.
-快 -去捡戒指 快
- Move! - Get that ring. Now.
拿到了
Got it.
我费了好大劲儿才克制住不揍她
Ooh, it took everything inside of me not to whop her ass.
-希望你拍到了 -拍到了
- I hope you got the pictures. - Hell, yeah, I got the shots.
我拍到了 回头联♥系♥你 好
I got the shot. I'll get back to you. Okay.
来个热狗吧 感谢
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表