剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
贾马尔
Hey, Jamal.
这听起来完全是另一首歌♥
So, this sounds like a completely different song.
是的 就是这样
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
不过听着 怎么说呢
But listen, we just, I don't know,
我们有了不一样的灵感
we were feeling something different,
就放弃了原来的歌♥ 重新做了一首
so we just stripped it all away and started from scratch.
小子 出来我们好好谈谈
All right. Boy, get out here so we can talk about this.
"小子 出来"
"Boy, get out here"?
你怎么像我妈一样吼我啊
Why you barking at me like you're my mama or something?
贾马尔 你为什么要创作另外一首歌♥
Jamal, why would you construct an entirely different song?
我为什么要创作另外一首更好听的歌♥吗
Why would I construct an entirely better song?
这首歌♥很棒
I mean, it's dope.
沃伦很喜欢 我很喜欢
And Warren loves it, I love it.
-杰克也会喜欢的 -什么
- Jake's gonna love it. - What?
你之前那首歌♥已经签合同了
The contracts are already signed on the other song.
-这是搞什么 -贝基 你听下这首歌♥
- What is this? - Becky, if you just listen to the song,
你就明白贾马尔为什么
you'll understand why Jamal is...
沃伦 没别的意思
Warren, no disrespect,
但请你别管闲事
but please mind your damn business
这是我们的公事 好吗
because this is about our business, all right?
贝基
Whoa, Becky.
恕我直言 但是你忘了
No disrespect, but you're forgetting
你是临时负责艺人开♥发♥部 临时的
that you are interim A&R. Interim.
我做什么音乐 不需要向你或别人交代
So I don't need to explain my music to you or anyone else.
你发什么神经啊
You're really tripping right now.
你恢复得怎么样
How that rehab going?
一步一步慢慢来
Taking it one step at a time.
我跟你们说
Let me tell you.
当年和卢修斯·里昂在一起混
There was no shortage of shorties
从来不缺妹子
back in the day with Lucious Lyon.
就算你是一贫如洗
Even when you was broke as a joke.
你们都记得
Y'all remember the,
卢修斯·里昂三步拿下法 对吧
Lucious Lyon Triple Takedown, right?
你先用《努力追求》
You know, you get 'em hot
把她们撩得欲♥火♥焚身
and working with, "On the Grind,"
然后再用
And then-then you get them,
《我会追到你》让她们浪起来
get them loose with "I'm-a Make You Mine."
我就用这首歌♥
That was my cut, man.
然后使出杀手锏让她们神魂颠倒
But then the killer was I get them freaky with...
-就是《小妖精》 -《小妖精》
- "Pretty Little Thing." - "Hot Little Thing."
《小妖精》 大爱
"Hot Little Thing." I love that.
不如你跟他们讲讲那个后备箱的故事吧
Why don't you tell these gentlemen the story of the trunk?
还是你来讲吧
No, you tell them.
你讲得比我好
You tell it better than I do.
我创作发行热单之前
Before I was writing and producing hits,
就是个放碟的
I was spinning records.
我就是这样认识卢修斯的
That's how I met Lucious.
我是纽约第一个放他歌♥的人
I was the first one in New York to play his songs.
当时有个
And there was this...
导播
program director,
梳着个高顶蓬发型
yeah, with the high-top fade;
方向还是反的
it was turned the wrong way.
你合他心意 他才会放你的歌♥
Guy wouldn't play a song unless you hit him off.
于是我就跟你说 "卢
So, I'm telling Lu, "See, look, Lu,
你得给他多塞点钱
Got to give him some more paper.
别小气
You know, don't be cheap.
让他注意到你 这是你的事业"
Just get his attention. This is your career."
然后卢修斯
And so Lucious,
就去了电台
he goes down to the station,
等着那个导播出来
and he waits for the program director to come out
那个导播一出来 就给了他一拳
and as soon as the program director comes out, bam.
一拳打在他鼻子上
Hits him in the nose.
他整张脸都花了 天啊
He messed up his whole face. Ah, man.
然后他抓着那个梳着"浪子乐队"发型的蠢货
And then, he grabbed this clown by his Kid 'n Play hairdo...
把他扔到后备箱里
And he throws him into the trunk,
关上后备箱
closes the trunk.
他开始开着车满城转
He starts driving around the town,
然后急刹车
slamming on the brakes.
这家伙一声惨叫
The guy's like,
你都能从车里听见他的惨叫
You can hear the guy screaming from his car.
哥们
Whoa, whoa, man.
你没事吧
You all right?
抱歉 我也不知道怎么了
Sorry, I don't know what happened.
卡尔汉夫人一直不敢说出一些
Mrs. Calhoun has been afraid to come forward
与其辩护相关的细节
with the particular details pertaining to her defense.
为什么
Why?
因为她怕被灭口
Because she fears for her life.
-谁想杀她 -还谁想杀她
- From who? - From who? Who?
就是联调局想杀她
From the FBI, that's who.
因为自从卡曾斯探员盯上卢修斯·里昂之后
Because no action was ever taken against Agent Cousins
联调局就没采取任何措施阻止他
after he became obsessed with Lucious Lyon
然后他还再三跟踪并侵犯他的前妻
and then repeatedly, repeatedly stalked and assaulted his former wife.
你看看吧
Have a gander.
我陷入噩梦般的生活
I was caught in a nightmare
联调局却无动于衷
and they did nothing to stop it.
罗林斯先生
Mr. Rawlings,
这些照片与卡曾斯探员的谋杀案无关
these photos have no bearing in the murder of Agent Cousins.
"无关" 好吧
"No bearings." okay.
所以你的意思是
So, what you're saying is
死人不会从坟墓里爬出来
there needs no ghost come from the grave
说这些话
to speak on this.
你怕我吗
Are you scared of me?
塔里克 求你别伤害我
Tariq, please don't hurt me.
我等了一晚上了
I been waiting all night for this.
塔里克 不行 放开我
Tariq, no. Let me go!
联调局一般怎么说来着
How do they say over at the FBI?
"天啊 要是有录音就好了"
"Lordy, I hope there's tapes."
有录音 就在我手上
Well, there are and I have them.
他强迫我与他发♥生♥关♥系♥
He forced himself onto me.
他想让我跟他一起逃跑 我拒绝了
He wanted me to run away with him, but I refused.
他发怒了
He was so angry.
然后他想杀我 我就...
And-and he tried to kill me, so I...
没事 没事
No, no, it's okay.
没事
It's okay. u202d
这是正当防卫
That's self-defense.
正当防卫
Self-defense.
不如你帮我个忙 让这份录音上庭
Now, you do me a favor. You take this to trial.
她不可能被定罪
There'll be no conviction.
这世上没有一个陪审团会觉得她有罪
There's not a jury in the world that will find her guilty.
作为同行 善意提醒你
As a professional courtesy,
看在大家都是律师的份上 我得说
attorney to attorney, I got to say,
你现在的处境可是糟糕透了
I would hate to be in your shoes right now,
因为看来你正中...
'cause you look like you just stepped in...
你懂的
Well, you know.
来 琦琦
Come on, Cookie.
太棒了 你是宝刀未老
Amazing. You still got it.
-见到你真高兴 -我也是
- Good to see you. - It's good to see you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
德怀特
Dwight.
我们该去泳池边吃晚饭了
We have dinner by the pool.
埃迪
Eddie.
今天太感谢你了
Thank you for everything today.
你真是个好朋友
You're a really good friend.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you later, all right?
他不记得我了 小琦
He doesn't remember me, Cook.
什么都不记得了
Doesn't remember anything.
不是 卢修斯就这样
No. It's just Lucious.
他挺健忘 但这说明不了什么
He-he forgets stuff, but it d-doesn't mean anything.
我认识他都有半辈子了
You know what, I-I've known him for half of his life.
也许你是想掩盖真♥相♥
And maybe you want to keep a lid on things,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表