剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
没什么好纠结的 我们不卖♥♥
Well, then, it's easy for us, 'cause it's never.
-不卖♥♥ 你是认真的吗 -埃迪 埃迪
- Nev-- what are you talk-- seriously? - Eddie, Eddie.
埃迪 这笔生意看起来很划算
Eddie, look, it's a good deal on paper.
确实是划算 别碰我
No, it's a great deal-- g-get your hands off of me.
我本来过得好好的
I was out there, living my life.
光荣退休了
Happily retired.
你们请我回来
And you guys, you-you pulled me back in.
我傻傻答应了
And like a fool, I said yes.
我谈了笔生意
And then, I negotiate a deal
能够前所未有地壮大帝国娱乐
that would make Empire bigger than ever,
你们居然都不考虑一下
and y'all don't even want to consider it.
埃迪 你到底怎么了
Eddie, you gonna have to tell me where all this is coming from.
听我说完 我来告诉你 我怎么了
Let me talk, I'm trying to tell you where it's coming from.
你们需要我时 我挺身而出
I stepped in when you needed me.
我拯救了你们
I saved your ass.
我苦心经营了数月
And after months-- months--
差点累死自己 才挽救了公♥司♥的颓势
of damn near killing myself to save this company,
你们居然一点都不信任我
y'all won't even give me the benefit of the doubt.
还是你们怕了
Or is the problem that you're scared?
你们就想维持公♥司♥小规模运营
You want to keep this company small
因为你们不敢和大企业竞争
'cause the thought of having to compete with the big boys...
说话注意点 埃迪
Watch your mouth, Eddie.
帝国娱乐并不小
Empire ain't small.
但还可以做到更大 小琦
Yeah, but it's nothing compared to what it could be, Cook.
我每天都和大唱片公♥司♥谈生意
I'm on the phone every damn day, talking to these major labels.
他们看不起我们公♥司♥
And they laugh at this place.
你真该听听那些白人背地里怎么评价你们
You should hear what these white folks are saying behind your back.
他们觉得帝国娱乐就是个笑话
They think that Empire is a joke.
在他们眼中
And y'all ain't nothing but
你们就是群北费城跳梁小丑
a bunch of shucking and jiving north Philly monkeys to them.
越说越离谱了
Okay.
这么说吧 我...
And you know what? I-I...
如果你们不同意这笔生意
If you don't take this deal,
看来他们说得对
maybe they're right.
这样吧 埃迪
Well, you know what, Eddie,
我们俩是老朋友了
because you and me, we're... we're old friends,
你大概只是...
I think that maybe you're just, um...
你太累了 需要休息
you're tired, and you need some rest.
念在我们俩是朋友
So as your friend,
我给你十秒钟
I'm going to give you ten seconds
滚出我家
to get the hell out of my house.
我今晚要飞帕洛阿尔托
I need to fly out to Palo Alto tonight.
旧金山附近城市
我最好亲口告诉凯利·帕特尔这个坏消息
Better that I, uh, give the bad news to Kelly Patel myself.
好主意 埃迪 这样吧
That's a good idea, Eddie, and you know what?
你在那儿多待一阵
While you're there, why don't you take some time for yourself?
休息一下
You know? Get some rest.
-好 -放几天假
- Yeah. - Take a couple days off.
休息一下
Mm-hmm? Relax.
跟着他 瑟斯提
Track him, Thirsty.
从他坐上去旧金山的飞机
I want to know the moment he gets his black ass
就盯紧他
on that plane to San Francisco.
等下
Hey, wait, wait.
安德鲁已经在处理这事了
Andre's already taking care of that.
小琦 把电♥话♥挂了
Cook, would you get off the phone?
任何风吹草动 都要汇报给我
You text me with any updates, okay?
把电♥话♥挂了吧
Will you hang up the phone?
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我请他来的
I let him in.
所以我得负责把他弄走
So it's up to me to make sure that door closes behind him.
明天早上再想想怎么处理贾马尔的事
I'll see what I can do about Jamal in the morning.
我就该陪他去接受罗宾·罗伯茨的采访
I should've been there for that Robin Roberts interview.
你歇歇吧
Will you stop?
亲爱的 没有事需要你操心
Honey, there's nothing left for you to fix--
你整天都在操心这操心那
you fixed everything all day.
你唯一需要操心的人是你自己
There's-- the only thing you won't fix is yourself.
-看看我 -好多事要做...
- I mean, look at me. - So much to do...
我很担心你
I've been sitting here, worried about you,
-因为你总是逼自己... -没事的
- 'cause you keep pushing yourself... - It's okay.
-把自己逼到... -没事的
- and pushing yourself into the... - It's okay.
你现在...
You're in the...
算了
It's all right, you know?
你姐姐说得对
Your sister was right.
琦琦想做的事 没人拦得住
Cookie does what Cookie does,
琦琦就是这样
and that's all that Cookie does.
不在乎她忽略了谁
Regardless of who she leaves behind,
即使是自己的挚爱...
even though you're the love of my l...
你需要休息 亲爱的
You need to get some rest, baby.
亲爱的
Baby.
我睡一觉就好了
I just need some sleep, that's all.
我不想死 卢修斯
I don't want to die, Lucious.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我刚重回正轨
I just got everything back.
找回了你 家人团聚 重获新生
I got you back, I got my family back, I got my life,
我还没准备好离开
and I-I... I'm not... I'm not ready to leave it.
我还有好多事要做 卢修斯
I got too much to do, Lucious,
还有好多我爱的人
I got too much love to give.
我不想死 我好怕 卢修斯
I'm not-- I-I don't want to... I'm... I'm so scared, Lucious.
不 别怕
No, don't you ever be afraid of nothing,
你住院那天 我对上帝放了狠话
'cause the other night, I had some harsh words with God.
我跟他说清楚了
And I made it clear to him,
所以他要把你从我身边带走还早着呢
so it'll be a long time before he'll ever try and take you away from me,
懂吗
do you understand that?
没事的
It's okay.
我休息一下就好了
I-I just need to get some rest.
-只是压力... -琦琦
- I think all of this stress is just... - Cookie.
-我压力太大了 -琦琦 琦琦
- is-is getting to me, you know? - Cookie. Cookie.
琦琦
Cookie.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 卢修斯
I love you, too, Lucious.
相爱就足矣
That's all that matters.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表