剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-把手环戴回去 -你怎么会...
- Put it back on. - How did you even...
你不是把手环摘掉了
Well, either you took it off,
就是翘辫子了
or you just died.
你赶紧把手环戴回去
Now, I need you to put it back on.
被发现了吧
Busted.
闭嘴
Shut your ass up
给我接通瑟斯提
and get Thirsty back on the line for me.
像圈禁犯人一样管着我
Treat me like I'm a criminal.
这些是为你的专辑设计的造型
Okay, so here are the sketches for the album.
《难以忘怀》这套不错
I love this for "Unforgettable."
我觉得可以采用我们之前用过的亚洲主题造型
I'm thinking, like, the whole Asian motif that we did before.
真漂亮
Classy.
我现在最不想见到的人[戴在脸上]就是你
You're the last person I need up in my face right now.
那你想戴哪张面具 你最近挺多变啊
Yeah, which one? You seem to be wearing a lot of them lately.
快走吧 贱♥人♥
Bye, bitch.
真是太可悲了 你就任埃迪摆布
It really is so sad, the way you just let Eddie
乖乖做他的洋娃娃
turn you into his little Barbie Doll.
你也没拒绝他为你创作的热单啊
Well, I don't see you giving back the hits he gave you.
这么说吧 我只是想帮帮你
You know what? I'm just trying to help you, okay?
以前的提安娜自信爆棚 可看看你现在
The old Tiana was so confident. And look at you now.
任他摆布 你开心吗
Are you even happy with what he's having you do?
你若心甘情愿 为何要朝你身边的人撒气呢
'Cause if so, then why is everyone around you so miserable?
这么说吧 你尽管生气 托里
You know what? You can stay mad, Tory.
我会成为你难以企及的歌♥后
I'm gonna be bigger than you ever were.
而且不嗑药也能唱好
And guess what. I don't have to be high to do it.
我喜欢这一套
I love that one.
这首歌♥太没劲了 就好像...
You know this is boring. Like...
你是故意写得这么难听吗
are these songs supposed to be awful?
也没那么差
It wasn't that bad.
你主唱就没问题
With you on it, it's a safe bet.
今天就到这里吧
Let's end for today.
贾马尔 我刚才那句是无心的
Hey, uh, Jamal, I didn't mean anything by that comment.
我知道
I know you didn't, man.
我们明天再加把劲
And we'll just, we'll hit it hard tomorrow.
好
Okay.
怎么回事
What was that all about?
贝基及其团队
Becky and her team.
显然 我仅剩的两个半粉丝
Apparently, the two and a half fans I actually still have left
不喜欢我的新歌♥
don't like the new music,
所以我来这儿找找灵感
so I'm in here looking for inspiration,
但都是老一套
but it's just the same old thing.
♪别再流泪 他们以为我们...♪
♪No more crying now, they think our picture...♪
就让我唱这一首还不行吗
It's like, just let me have this one song.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
我认定这首了
Like, I think this is it.
得现场放给观众听听看
I need a live audience to really hear it.
也许你需要换批现场听众
Well, maybe you just need the right live audience.
♪亲爱的 坚持住就好♪
♪Baby, we just need to hold on♪
-好 -挥拍时...
- Okay, okay. - When you come up...
我们只需问清楚
So we just need to know
是不是埃迪教唆她买♥♥下帝国娱乐的股权
if Eddie advised her to buy Empire stock.
我来跟她谈
Well, just let me do the talking,
因为塞莱斯特很喜欢我
'cause, um, Celeste loves me.
你的身材还是一如既往的火♥辣♥啊
Ooh. That's amazing form you got there, as always.
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon.
这里的会费这么昂贵
Please tell me why I pay exorbitant dues to this club
怎么还有一些恶徒无赖出没呢
when they let thugs stroll right in here?
别这样 塞莱斯特 最近过得好吗
Come on, Celeste. I mean, how've you been?
你是指 你把吉赛尔那个荡♥妇♥介绍给埃迪
You mean, how did I make out after you introduced my husband
她破坏了我们的婚姻后 我过得怎么样吗
to that slut, Giselle, while he and I were still married?
你心里清楚 我也不知道
You know that I had no idea
埃迪和吉赛尔会看对眼
that Eddie and Giselle was gonna become a thing.
是吗 你想怎样 卢修斯
Right. What do you want, Lucious?
我想打听点"龙母"集团的事
I need to know a couple things about, um, She Dragon.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't have any idea what you're talking about.
亲爱的 别...
Sweetheart, don't-don't...
别侮辱我的智商
don't insult me, all right?
如果你以为可以来这儿逼迫我
If you think you can come in here and strong-arm me
让我像你旗下的说唱歌♥手一样对你知无不言
into running my mouth like I'm one of your rappers,
那你可就大错特错了 亲爱的
you are sadly mistaken... sweetheart.
-好了 -说完了吗
- Okay. - All right?
-说完了 -再试一次
- Yeah. - Let's try another one.
-对啊 -我说了
- Right, right. - I'm telling you,
这纯粹是浪费时间
this is a waste of time.
这次我来和她谈
Well, I'll do the talking this time.
刚才闹得不太愉快
Um, I think we might've gotten off on the wrong foot.
我向你道歉 我是安德鲁·里昂
I apologize for that. I'm Andre Lyon.
我就觉得看着你眼熟
I thought I recognized you.
你是里昂家聪明的大儿子
You're the smart Lyon cub.
-你曾在沃顿商学院就读 对吧 -没错
- Went to Wharton, right? - That's right, that's right.
我也记得你
I remember you, too.
你真是越来越漂亮了
And might I say, you look even more beautiful now.
甜言蜜语是你♥爸♥的老把戏
That sounds like one of your daddy's tired lines.
-你可以走了 -走是可以
- You can go. - We could.
但我们来是为澄清一件事
But we're here in the interest of transparency,
前提是"龙母"真是你的公♥司♥
if indeed She Dragon is your company.
阿曼多 你先回避一下吧
Armando, can you give us a moment, please?
好
Sure.
谢谢你 阿曼多
Thank you, Armando.
到底要澄清什么
Transparency about what, exactly?
我们得知 埃迪承诺你会大赚一笔
We know that Eddie promised you'd make a lot of money
让你从凯利·帕特尔收♥购♥帝国娱乐一事中获利
from Empire's sale to Kelly Patel.
很不幸 你没法从中获利了
Unfortunately, that deal is not happening.
-为什么 -因为我们不卖♥♥了
- Why not? - Because we shut it down.
埃迪说你们同意了
Eddie said you were on board.
事成之后 我们会富得流油
That we'd all be richer than God.
别担心
Oh, don't worry, um,
埃迪肯定不会亏待你
we're positive that Eddie will take good care of you.
他给了你和吉赛尔一样的分成 对吧
He did give you the same deal points as Giselle, correct?
关她什么事
What the hell does she have to do with this?
是这么写的吧 爸
Yeah, that-that looks about right, yeah, Pop?
帝国娱乐
对 吉赛尔会在帝国娱乐任职
Um... yeah, I mean, Giselle, she's got the job at Empire.
对 那她除了分成外
Oh, right. So her-her salary's a bonus
还能领工资吧
on top of her points, right?
那个贱♥人♥还能领工资
That bitch is getting a salary?
-她能拿三十 -四十 爸
- She's getting, like, $300. - Uh, four, Pop.
-四 -四十万
- Four? - Four, $400,000.
再加上她设计服装的所得
Plus her cut of the clothing line.
门儿都没有
Oh, hell no.
那个没安好心的老混♥蛋♥...
That no-good son of a...
破产的穷鬼...
Broke-ass loses all his money...
-他破产了 -一无所有了
- Whoa, lost his money? - Everything.
他的 我的和他前妻们的钱都没了
His, mine, the ex-wives.
我们把全部家产都投进
Everything we had was invested
史蒂夫·劳伦斯的庞氏骗局了
in Steve Lawrence's Ponzi scheme.
埃迪让我变卖♥♥所有财产
Eddie told me to sell all my property,
买♥♥下帝国娱乐的股权
and buy up Empire stock.
他就这样玩我 不是吧
And this is how he plays me? Come on.
你口中的伯利森
The way you talk about this Burleson,
听起来像是住在特兰西瓦尼亚的城♥堡♥里
you would think he live in a castle in Transylvania or something.
就算住所再富丽堂皇
Just because you have a nice house
也掩饰不了禽兽的本质
don't make you no less of a monster.
我还以为你根本不喜欢磅蛋糕
I thought you didn't even like this Poundcake.
你为什么要替她费心
Why're you even going out the way for her?
我们在狱中患难与共
We went through a lot on the inside, okay?
我欠她的
I owe her.
你不懂
You have no idea.
但我知道 我带你外出
What I do know,Lucious gonna kill me
卢修斯会宰了我
for bringing you out here.
-把你的手给我 -你干什么
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表