剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
求人帮忙 你是不是傻
to be asking for favors. Are you stupid?
告诉贾马尔 我很抱歉就行
Just tell Jamal I'm sorry.
我现在开始可怜你了
Uh, now I'm starting to feel sorry for you,
因为我不是来给你和贾马尔传话的
because, see, I didn't come here to transfer messages between you and Jamal.
我是来找答案的
I came here for answers.
你想问什么
So what do you want to know?
我想问你姑姑的事
I need to know about your aunt.
我要知道她有什么阴谋
I need to know what she's up to.
因为她让她全家都来对付我和我儿子
'Cause she got all her family members coming after me and my boys.
我要知道她会对安德鲁怎么样
So I need to know what she has in store for Andre,
你得告诉我
and you're gonna tell me.
好 我告诉你
All right. I'll tell you.
安妮卡 我知道你在家
Anika! I know you in there.
我在街上看见亮灯了
I can see the light on from the street.
让我见见贝拉
Let me see Bella!
我是来解决问题的
Let's work this out!
安妮卡不在
Anika isn't here,
-贝拉也不在 -她们什么时候回来
- and neither is Bella. - When they coming back?
我也不知道
I don't know.
她在她男朋友安吉洛家 抱歉
She's at her boyfriend Angelo's. I'm sorry.
她买♥♥通了我的心理医生
She compromised my therapist?
我不明白 兰伯特医生
I-I don't understand. Dr. Lambert--
是纽约最顶尖的精神科医生之一
he-he's one of the leading psychiatrists in New York.
他为什么要这样对我
Why would he do that to me?
沃伦说她手上有那个医生的把柄
Warren says she's got something on that doctor.
他最开始给我开这种药的时候
When he first prescribed these to me,
我感觉
I-I felt, um...
状态不是特别好
not up to my full potential and...
我看看
Let me see these.
他对你的药做手脚了
Yeah, see, he was messing with your meds
这样就能影响你的头脑 套你的话
so he could mess with your mind, so you could tell him things.
你想一想
Now remember.
你有没有说什么对我们家不利的话
Did you say anything that might compromise the family?
你看见那个贱♥人♥是怎么对哈基姆的了
You see what that bitch did to Hakeem.
没有 我是说
No. I... I mean, I....
他问我一些问题 他是心理医生
He asked questions. He's a therapist.
什么问题
Like what?
就是
Look, I just...
我跟他说我有障碍
I told him that I couldn't perform.
-什么障碍 -性功能障碍 妈
- Couldn't perform what? - Sexually, Ma.
工作压力太大了 我觉得就这些了
The work was stressful, and that's-that's it, I think.
没别的了
That-That's it.
好吧 有谁知道你和他说的这些
All right. Who knows what you told him?
他像对赛马一样给你下药了
He had you doped up like a racehorse.
我和你♥爸♥来处理这个心理医生
Just let me and your father deal with that shrink.
但是安德鲁 你得马上找个新医生
But Andre, you need to get a new doctor ASAP,
重新配药 好吗
so you can get your meds recalibrated, okay?
拜托了
Please?
-这种事不能马虎 -好的 好的
- Don't play with this stuff. - Okay, okay.
你好点了 我还是很欣慰
I'm so glad you're better, though.
-明天再说 好吗 -好的
- Tomorrow, okay? - Okay, okay.
-答应我 -我保证
- Promise me. - I promise.
我一定保证
I promise. I promise.
我得走了
Well, I-I got to go.
我得向帕梅拉道歉
Uh, I got to apologize to Pamela. You know,
我该对她好点的
she deserves better from me.
-这不好说 毕竟她是个警♥察♥ -别说了
- Well, I don't know about all of that if she's a cop. - No, don't.
-你还不如再去找白人女孩 -行了妈
- I'd rather you date another white girl. - Oh, Ma, come on.
别听这个疯婆子说的
Don't listen to anything this crazy woman is saying.
-她肯定很好 我们想见她 -谢谢
- I'm sure she's lovely. We'd love to meet her. - Thank you.
如果你们没有帮我
You know, if you guys hadn't done this for me,
我可能... 我可能会...
I probably w... I might have...
明天就去 安德鲁
Tomorrow, Andre.
遵命 老妈
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着...
Hey, listen...
磅蛋糕呢
Uh, where's Poundcake?
你没听说吗 她被关禁闭了
You ain't heard? They threw her in the hole.
为什么 那孩子呢
For what? What about the baby?
不知道
Haven't heard anything.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
-你对磅蛋糕做了什么 -你想错我了
- What'd you do to Poundcake? Huh? - You must have me mistaken.
我跟你可不熟 别乱打听
I'm not some Joe Familiar you just come out of the mouth to.
-我有权知道 -你再不闭嘴
- I got a right to know. - And I got a right
我也有权关你禁闭
to throw you in the hole, you don't shut up.
我知道孩子是你的
Look, I know that's your baby.
搞什么
Oh, what the hell?
-妹子 好样的 -都给我安静
- Tough bitch! - Everybody, quiet!
安静点
Settle down.
再敢胡说 就试试看
Say something else, I dare ya.
走
Let's go.
快点 进去
Come on, get in.
磅蛋糕
Oh, Poundcake.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死
Damn.
他们关了你一个月禁闭
They had you in there a whole month.
我才被关了一周
They only had me in for a week.
他们在里面对你做了什么
What they do to you in there?
你孩子呢
Where's your baby?
好了
Okay.
拜托 说句话啊
Come on, talk to me.
伯利森对你做了什么 告诉我
What did Burleson do to you in there? Tell me.
他逼我签字 放弃抚养权
He forced me to sign over my rights.
我的孩子被送去寄养了
My baby's in the system now.
该死
Damn.
该死
Damn.
我恨这里
I hate this place, man!
他们夺走你爱的一切 让你一无所有
They take everything you love, and they leave you with nothing!
我以全部身家起誓 我们一定会干掉他
My word on everything, we gonna take his ass down.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
♪你日日与我温存♪
♪Every day, what did you do to me?♪
♪因为爱♪
♪Because love♪
不是吧 你在这儿喝闷酒
Really? You up in here drinking?
♪就像毒品♪
♪Is like a drug♪
不是吧 你又来对我说教
Really? You in here gonna lecture me again?
♪而你♪
♪And you♪
你不准沾酒 给我
You ain't gonna get one. Give me that bottle.
♪就是那毒贩♪
♪Must be the plug♪
♪我戒不掉 日夜渴望♪
♪I can't get away, want you every day♪
哈基姆 你"嗑什么药"
Hakeem, what the hell you smoking?
♪有你治疗 伤痛散尽♪
♪When you medicate, all the pain goes away♪
你喝什么酒
What you been drinking?
♪因为爱♪
♪Because love...♪
我恨死迪布瓦一家了
I hate them DuBois so much!
他们家所有人都该死
Every last one of 'em needs capping.
这我不反对
I'm not even gonna argue with that,
但不该我们出手 小哈
but we not about to talk about capping nobody, Keem.
是吗 你知道安妮卡和安吉洛同居了吗
Oh, for real? Did you know Anika moved in with Angelo?
我该眼睁睁看着别的男人抚养我的女儿
I'm supposed to watch another man raise my child
放任你因情伤喝死自己吗
while you drink yourself to death over some trick?
♪我若迷上你♪
♪If I'm hooked on you...♪
等下 这是沃伦那个俗货唱的吗
Wait. Is this corny ass Warren?
对 是那个傻缺
Yeah, it's the stupid bitch.
我本来还想让这个"男妓"上我专辑
I was gonna put this ho on my album
唱首名为《爱是毒品》的歌♥
with a song called "Love is a Drug."
爱是...
Love is a...?
绝对不行 哥
Oh, hell, no, bruh.
做些修改 反击回去
We fixin' to clap back on this.
你最会写回应的歌♥
Well, now, you know damn clapbacks.
♪你该被封禁♪
♪You should be illegal...♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表