剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪Tell me, how does it feel. How it feel♪
♪哥叫哈基姆 嗨翻派对就是我♪
♪You know Hakeem, I rock the party♪
♪哥叫哈基姆♪
♪You know Hakeem♪
♪嗨翻派对走起来♪
♪Rock the party!♪
♪哥叫哈基姆 嗨翻派对就是我♪
♪You know Hakeem, I rock the party♪
♪姑娘们 燥起来 扭动身体♪
♪Girl, back it up, work your body...♪
姑娘 你说这是个复古的地下室派对
Girl, you said this was a '90s basement jam,
没说是哈基姆的单曲发布派对
not no Hakeem release party.
我不是为他来的 我是来玩的
I'm not here for him. I'm here to have fun.
而且我认识的人都来了 我♥干♥嘛不来
Plus, all of my people are here, so why shouldn't I be here?
♪性感的画面真实存在 山上的派对♪
♪Okay, the turn up is real, party in the hills...♪
贱♥人♥
Bitches.
♪木已成舟 横穿城市♪
♪Done deal, ride through the city♪
♪阳光照在车轮上 脱掉上衣 阳光倾泻♪
♪Sun glisten off the wheels, top off, sun roofin'♪
♪哥就像费尔医生 随心所欲无所畏惧♪
♪Like I'm Dr. Phil, straight gorilla my flowin'♪
♪可知道哥就是头猛兽♪
♪Like you know I'm a animal♪
♪文字游戏 捉摸不透 无意识♪
♪Wordplay, intangible, automatic, mechanical♪
♪哥是感情的食人魔♪
♪Lyrically I'm a cannibal♪
♪别逼我辣手摧花♪
♪Don't make me split your cantaloupe♪
♪留给折页女郎 给她哥的解毒剂♪
♪Leave here wit' a centerfold, bet I give her the antidote♪
♪哥叫哈基姆 嗨翻派对就是我♪
♪You know Hakeem, I rock the party♪
♪哥叫哈基姆 嗨翻派对就是我♪
♪You know Hakeem, I rock the party♪
♪嗨翻派对♪
♪Rock the party!♪
♪姑娘 燥起来♪
♪Girl, back it up♪
♪扭动身体♪
♪Work your body♪
♪哥在外就这样♪
♪That's how it be when I'm out♪
♪哥已经掌握了♪
♪Wit' my peeps and I got♪
♪嗨翻派对的秘笈♪
♪What it takes to rock the party♪
♪姑娘 快到哥跟前来♪
♪Yeah, girl, come back it up in my face...♪
你搞什么
Hey, man, what you doing?
♪带回哥的地盘♪
♪Take it back to my place♪
♪神话般的存在 难以捉摸 绝不寻常♪
♪It's the mythical, analytical, not the typical♪
♪浑身坚硬 绝不死板♪
♪Ice form in the physical, rare biblical♪
♪哥一出马 志在必得 不必可怜我♪
♪I don't play to lose, no pity, y'all pitiful♪
♪搞到钱 绝不含糊 想发财已成习惯♪
♪Get money, I don't snooze, think rich, that's a ritual♪
♪哥已能坦然面对♪
♪Cold wit' it, yeah, I'm cold wit' it♪
♪无拘无束 轿车上的金铜轮圈♪
♪No control wit' it, copper rims on the coupe♪
♪就像驾驶着四枚铜钱♪
♪Like I'm rollin' four pennies♪
♪哥并非来自哈莱姆 但哥想驾着车♪
♪No, I'm not from Harlem, but I'm tryin' to trot♪
♪环游世界 穿上哥的夹克♪
♪Around the globe wit' it, jacket on♪
♪这是冷门生意♪
♪This a cold business, uh.♪
刚才你那样把我带到台上
So, you know you're not slick
显得一点都"不滑头"啊
bringing me up to your set like that.
宝贝 我都不知道你会来
Babe, I didn't even know you'd be here.
但我很高兴你来了
But I'm glad you came.
你早上不是有媒体邀请会吗
Ain't you got a press tour in the morning?
埃迪不在这 所以
Look, Eddie's not here, so...
今晚我是自♥由♥之身
tonight I'm off the hook.
James Hype - More Than Friends (feat. Kelli-Leigh)
♪我经常告诉自己♪
♪I often tell myself♪
♪我们可以不只做朋友♪
♪That we could be more than just friends♪
♪我知道你觉得进展太快♪
♪I know you think that if we move too soon♪
♪一切都会结束♪
♪It would all end♪
♪我痛不欲生♪
♪I live in misery♪
♪没有你陪伴左右♪
♪When you're not around♪
♪男欢女爱♪
♪There'll be some lovemaking♪
♪心碎不已 魂不守舍♪
♪Heartbreaking, soul shaking♪
♪男欢女爱 心碎不已 魂不守舍♪
♪Lovemaking, heartbreaking, soul shaking♪
♪这算什么♪
♪What's it gonna be♪
♪我无法掩饰♪ ♪我无法掩饰♪
♪'Cause I can't pretend♪ ♪I can't pretend♪
♪不♪
♪No♪
♪你难道不想♪ ♪你难道不想♪
♪Don't you want to be♪ ♪Don't you want to be♪
♪超越朋友的界限♪
♪More than friends♪
♪抱紧我♪
♪Hold me tight♪
♪别放手♪
♪And don't let go♪
♪别放手♪
♪Don't let go.♪
Ini Kamoze - Here Comes the Hotstepper
♪热辣舞者来袭♪ ♪凶手♪
♪Here comes the hotstepper♪ ♪Murderer♪
♪我是感情的流氓♪ ♪凶手♪
♪I'm the lyrical gangster♪ ♪Murderer♪
♪那里的大人物♪ ♪凶手♪
♪Pick up the crew in-a de area♪ ♪Murderer♪
♪爱你依旧♪ ♪凶手♪
♪Still love you like that♪ ♪Murderer...♪
贝基
Becky.
-怎么了 -你看到托里了吗
- Yeah? - You seen, um, Tory?
她在厕所 你见到提安娜了吗
Uh, she's in the bathroom. Have you seen Tiana?
她早上五点有个通告
She has a 5:00 a.m. call time.
你知道她跟哈基姆亲热去了
I mean, you know she bounced with Hakeem.
♪装得好像你认识里科♪
♪Act like you know, Rico...♪
聊两句
Oh, word?
怎么 又来嘲笑
What's up, you coming to take shots
嘻哈世家的另一位公子吗
at another member of hip-hop royalty?
不 我听了你的音乐
Nah. I listened to your music.
很感动 兄弟
I was moved, brother.
你似乎是有要传达的东西
Seems like you have something to say.
我想听听你想说的 真的
I want to hear your message. For real.
这次别带偏见
This time without prejudice.
谢谢 兄弟
Thank you, man.
托里威胁我说今晚要是不来
Tory also threatened to blast my shop
就会在社交媒体上轰炸我的店
on her social media if I didn't show up tonight.
懂了 她威胁你来的 好吧
I see. So she blackmailed your ass. Okay.
-我没生她的气 -干得漂亮
- I ain't mad at her. - Good move.
欢迎加入乐队 兄弟
Welcome to the band, man.
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
♪金钱统治着一切♪
♪Cash rules everything around me...♪
好 宝贝 给你
A'ight, baby. There you go.
♪钞票 钞票♪
♪Dollar, dollar bill, y'all...♪
托里
Tory.
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What the hell are you doing? - Nothing.
我吃点东西来缓一缓
I'm just taking something to take the edge off.
你嗑多久了 嗑的什么
How long you been using again? What-what are you on?
埃迪那天给我的
Eddie just gave me something the other day
-让我能完成表演 -埃迪给你的
- so I could get through the show. - Eddie gave you...
对啊 没事啊
Yeah. It's fine.
-有什么嘛 -听着
- It's not a big deal. - Listen,
明天我们要去互诫会 托里
tomorrow we're going to a meeting, Tory.
贾马尔 我是大人了
Jamal, I'm a big girl.
不需要你做我的保证人
I don't need you to be my sponsor, okay?
♪跟他混 又跟他混♪
♪Rollin' with this one and that one♪
♪随意把枪玩耍♪
♪Pullin' out gats for fun♪
♪只是梦一场♪
♪But it was just a dream♪
♪谁才是少年的魔王♪
♪For the teen, who was a fiend♪
♪十六岁就开始抽大♥麻♥♪
♪Started smokin' woolas at 16...♪
今晚我真的很想跟你一起
I really needed this tonight.
♪冒着高风险干一票♪
♪And doin' hits for high stakes♪
♪从防火通道逃走♪
♪Makin' my way on fire escapes♪
♪可♥卡♥因♥和大♥麻♥肯定会让我飞速前进♪
♪No question I would speed for cracks and weed...♪
认为你需要改头换面才能成为头号♥明星的人
Anybody thinking you need a makeover to be number one,
根本不知道你有多迷人
they don't know how amazing you already are.
我的眼里一直有你
Always will be in my eyes.
我爱你
I love you.
♪意识到自己误入歧途♪
♪Figured out I went the wrong route♪
♪加入牛逼团结帮派♪
♪So I got with a sick, tight clique♪
♪火力全开♪
♪And went all out♪
♪海外交易 车速狂飙♪
♪Catchin' keys from 'cross seas, rollin' in MPVs...♪
但我不会让你变成埃迪手中的提线木偶
But I'm not gonna let Eddie control you like some puppet.
我不是谁的提线木偶
I'm nobody's puppet, okay?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你无权决定或掌控我与谁共事
Look, you don't get to decide or control who I work with.
埃迪这六个月帮我达成的成就
Eddie has done more for me in six months
远多于帝国娱乐这三年给予我的助力
than Empire's done for me in three years.
我今晚就不该来
This was a mistake.
不 埃迪真的在利用你
No. This is real.
埃迪说 你不会为我高兴
Eddie told me that you wasn't gonna be happy
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表