剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
There were some nice things in it, son.
这样吧 不如你先去吃点东西
You know what? Why don't you go get something to eat?
你们来 马塞尔 让我们讨论一下
Come on, y'all. Marcel. And, uh, let us discuss it.
好的 爸
All right, Dad.
刚才那是什么
What was that?
-我真不知道 -怎么 你不喜欢那歌♥吗
- I do not know. - What? You didn't like that?
我刚刚赌上了别人的一亿美元
I just bet $100 million of other peoples' money
帝国娱乐会以那小子的专辑作为首发
that Empire would showcase a legacy
让贾马尔压大轴来表现音乐传承
with that boy's album as the Alpha and Jamal as the Omega.
但你们猜怎么着 这样不行
But guess what. That wasn't it.
我真的不喜欢那首歌♥的本质
I mean, I really didn't like the-the nature of the song,
但是他激♥情♥满满地想着要如何表现这一点
you know, but he was so passionate in how he was delivering that.
卢修斯 你回来得正是时候
You know, Lucious, you just came back at the perfect time
因为你总是能想出一些大胆
because you always come up with some crazy,
狡猾的方案来扭转大局
Machiavellian scheme to save the day.
还记得那次无线电城音乐厅[纽约]演出前一天
Like, remember that time Diddy canceled on us 24 hours
-吹牛老爹临时取消演出 -不不
- right before the Radio City Music Hall show? - Uh, no, no.
不提无线电城
Not-not, uh, Radio City.
昨晚
Um, just last night,
老爸还在和我说他以前在费城的一场音乐会
Dad was telling me about one of the concerts he had in Philly,
你说得对 老爹
and you're right, Pop.
我们的二十年庆歌♥
What you did there was exactly what you said we should do
就该照你说的做
with 20 For 20.
没错
Exactly.
现在是这样
Here's the thing.
帝国娱乐所有的艺人都想参与二十年庆歌♥
All of Empire's artists want to be a part of this 20 For 20,
不如现在把他们全都叫来 看看他们的表现
so let's get 'em out in front of us right away, see what they got.
叫他们拿出看家本领
Tell them to bring their sharpest weapon to the fight,
因为他们将角逐首发歌♥手的位置
because they are all competing for the Alpha spot,
而且只有一位能当选
and only one is gonna be left standing.
我喜欢
I like that.
一场生死角逐
A fight to the death.
游戏开始了
Well, let the games begin.
你又一次挽救了大局 卢修斯 真是天才
You did it again, Lucious. Genius.
♪我绝尘而去 再见♪
♪Leave 'em in the dust, arrivederci♪
♪唯一肯定的是 我不跟你们这些小丑♪
♪One thing that's for certain, I don't do the circus♪
♪闹着玩儿 我来压轴♪
♪With you clowns, I close the curtains♪
-♪我只是来干活♪ -♪干活♪
- ♪I'm just out here working♪ - ♪Working♪
♪我在冲浪♪
♪Yeah, you see I'm surfing♪
♪与鲨共舞♪
♪Swimming with the sharks, and, nah♪
♪从未紧张♪
♪It never made me nervous.♪
-唱得好 -我很喜欢他的装扮
- Good job. - I really like his look.
看看我们今天都有些什么
Let's see what we working with today.
-你好 -这场生死角逐是怎么回事 妈
- Hello. - What's with all this fight-to-death, Ma?
我已经把最好的给你了
I gave you gold.
小子 现在我不是你妈 我代表唱片公♥司♥
Boy, right now, I'm not your mother. I'm the label.
你给我的不够好 失陪
And what you gave me ain't gonna cut it. Excuse me.
你们都是帝国娱乐最好的歌♥手
So, you're all Empire's premier artists,
我们现在要找的是...
and what we're looking for is...
我需要一个能为二十年庆歌♥打头阵的人
I need somebody else to launch the 20 For 20, okay?
就是说我要所有的人都来角逐首发歌♥手的位置
So that means all of you are competing for the Alpha spot.
你也要来 贾马尔
You, too, Jamal.
我已经是压轴歌♥手 所以我不就参加了
Well, I'm already Omega, boo, so I'm good.
那是过去式了 所有人都要参加角逐
Uh, we past that. Everybody's competing.
创作过程不是这样的 琦琦
The creative process doesn't work like that, Cookie.
今天就是 小甜心
Well, it does today, sweetness,
尤其是如果帝国娱乐决定搁置你的专辑
especially if Empire decides to shelve your project.
谁给我敷衍了事
You know what? That's exactly what I will do
我就要这么做
to anyone who hands in crap.
妈 你来真的... 你们都疯了
Mom, are you ser...? Y'all trippin'.
-祝大家玩儿得开心 -再见 小子
- Y'all have fun with that, enjoy. - Good-bye, boy,
因为没人有时间玩
'cause don't nobody have time for that.
拜 妈
Bye, Ma.
我没时间管你们是否灵感枯竭 精疲力尽
I don't have time for your poor, your tired.
我要的是你们的激♥情♥ 伤痛和动力
I want your passion, your pain, your drive.
让我看看你们如何应战
Show me how you fight.
表演开始了
Yes, showtime.
琦琦 这些对德怀特来说太多也太早了
Cookie, this is just too much and too fast for Dwight. I...
你不是说
Okay, didn't you say that, um,
他应该告诉我们他的需求吗
he should tell us what he wants and needs?
他已经说了他想要待在这里
Well, he already said he wants to be here, so
不如你回家休息会吧
why don't you go home and take a load off?
我会照顾他的
I'll take it from here, okay?
做护士该做的 姑娘 我无所谓
Do what nurses do, child, I don't know.
谁先来
Who's... who's first?
-提安娜 -她
- Uh, Tiana. - Mm-hmm, and she...
♪姐♥妹♥们♥ 当男人开始使性子时♪
♪Ladies when your men start acting up♪
这是谁 在她后面是谁
Is-is-is... who is this? Is she after her?
♪他开始使性子♪
♪He start acting up♪
♪性感出击 性感出击♪
♪Put that sexy on 'em, put that sexy on 'em♪
♪当你受够了种种问题♪
♪When you're fed up and you been giving your all♪
♪他不想回电♪
♪He don't wanna return your call♪
♪性感出击 性感出击♪
♪Put that sexy on 'em, put that sexy on 'em♪
就是这样
Yeah!
♪他会狂野开放♪
♪He be wildin' out♪
♪不知他会怎么看你♪
♪You don't know what he take you for♪
♪姐♥妹♥们♥ 该让他知道错失了什么♪
♪Ladies, I think it's time to show 'em what he'll be missin'♪
♪酒吧里的姐♥妹♥们♥ 举起双手来♪
♪All the ladies in the club, throw your hands up♪
就是这样
Yeah!
♪朝他的方向摇手♪
♪Shake it in his direction♪
♪让他知道自己忽略了什么♪
♪Let him know what it is, show him what's he's neglecting♪
就这样
Yeah!
♪就这样舞动 像被人搜身♪
♪Throw it like that, like you trying to get a check♪
♪你知狗爱追猫♪
♪You know how a dog like to chase the cat♪
♪姑娘们 躁起来♪
♪Ladies, turn it up♪
♪躁起来 当他不想好好爱你♪
♪T-Turn it up, when yo' man don't wanna do you right♪
♪性感出击♪
♪Just throw that sexy on 'em♪
好样的 提安娜
Yeah, Tiana!
♪宁愿整晚与朋友厮混♪
♪Rather hang out with his friends all night♪
♪性感出击♪♪性感出击♪
♪Just throw that sexy on 'em♪♪Throw that sexy on 'em♪
♪若是他朝别人抛媚眼♪
♪If he looking at her with wandering eyes♪
♪性感出击♪
♪Throw that sexy on 'em♪
♪穿上高跟鞋 跟上节奏♪
♪Got your heels on, face beat♪
♪性感出击♪
♪Just throw that sexy on 'em.♪
太棒了 妹子
All right, girl!
你最好保住这位子
You better secure the number one spot!
你觉得怎么样
What you think?
她确实有两下子
I mean, she sure can shake a branch,
但我觉得她不是最惊艳的
but I don't think she's the root of the tree.
我觉得她不适合当首发歌♥手
So she's not the Alpha for me.
-真伤人不过是实话 -我同意 下一个
- Okay, that is cold but true. - Yeah, I agree. Next!
别是托里·阿什
Not Tory Ash.
抱歉 但...
Sorry, but the...
但首发歌♥手不能是白妞 抱歉
The first one out the gate cannot be a white girl. I am so sorry.
谢谢你了 但不行 谢谢
Thank you but no, thank you.
等等 这不公平
Wait. That sounds really unfair.
怎么 你现在想谈谈平权措施有多不公平吗
Oh, what, you gonna talk about how unfair affirmative action is now?
抱歉 我不感到抱歉 下一个
Please. Sorry, not sorry. Next.
♪我绝尘而去 再见♪
♪Leave 'em in the dust, arrivederci...♪
这是派恩普拉
So, here we have Paintbruh.
他作为街头说唱歌♥手吸引了不少眼球
He made some noise as a street rapper
被选为今年《XXL》杂♥志♥新人候选人之一
and was selected for this year's XXL Freshman Class.
美国嘻哈音乐杂♥志♥
♪我只是来干活 看我 我在冲浪♪
♪I'm just out here working, look at me, I'm surfing♪
♪与鲨共舞♪
♪Swimming with the sharks, no♪
♪从未紧张♪
♪It never make me nervous, okay, okay, okay♪
♪好极了 来取王冠♪
♪Perfect, coming for your crown 'cause...♪
-保安 -这废物抄袭我的音乐
- Hey, security! - This punk stole my beat, man.
我不是... 不 你们都疯了...
I'm not... No, y'all trippin'...
-我没抄袭 -你在说什么
- I didn't take no beat. - What you talking about?
放开我
Man, get off me, though.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表