剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第三集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我为你触犯了法律
I broke the law for your ass!
那支非法的手♥枪♥ 违反假释条例的事
The illegal handgun! The parole violation!
-安吉洛 -你对那个油头还余情未了
- Angelo. - ...that you still have feelings for that greasy...
麦克风没关 儿子
Hot mic, baby!
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
所以我拼命要把你救回来
That is why I'm fighting so hard to get you back.
卢修斯休养期间
While Lucious continues his sabbatical,
我们会为公♥司♥成立的每一年
we will produce a new album for every year
制♥作♥发行一张新专辑
we have been in operation.
我是帕梅拉·罗斯警探
Detective Pamela Rose.
纽约警局的联络员
I'm the NYPD liaison.
你是想给我下套吗
You try sing set me up?
不 我当时都不知道你是谁
No. I didn't even know who you were.
这么说是巧合了
So it was a coincidence.
卡尔汉夫人
Mrs. Calhoun
一直不敢站出来 因为她怕被灭口
has been afraid to come forward because she fears for her life.
这世上没有一个陪审团会觉得她有罪
There's not a jury in the world that will find her guilty.
他在这呢 看上去不错
Well, there he is. Looking good.
克劳迪娅今天休息 而他在锻炼
Exercising while Claudia has a day off.
克劳迪娅
Claudia...
规定我每天跑三十分钟
prescribed that I do this for 30 minutes a day.
我已经跑了四十五分钟了
I've already knocked out 45.
太棒了 她不在时
That is excellent. Yeah, we're all here
我们都来这儿支持你 帮助你做康复
to support you and help you with your rehab while she's gone.
她可是给我们留了一份很长的清单
She left us an extensive list. Believe that.
爸 你的腿怎么样了
Yeah, how's the, uh, leg, Pop?
越来越有力了 儿子
It's getting strong, son.
看上去不错 爸爸
Looking good, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
真正看上去不错的人是你妈妈
Who's really looking good is your mother.
你今天看上去特别迷人
You're looking especially lovely today.
我要去拍摄
Well, I have a photo shoot.
妈妈刚入选《福布斯》杂♥志♥
Ma just made Forbes magazine's
商界一百名最具影响力女性榜单
100 Most Powerful Women in Business.
就是杂♥志♥照片罢了
Just pictures in magazines, y'all.
妈 别低估自己 你应得的
Uh-uh, don't sell yourself short. You should own it, Ma.
在我拍靓照的同时
Yeah, well, while I'm taking pretty pictures,
还得确保"二十年庆歌♥"落实好
I need to be getting 20 For 20 on its feet.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations
-上了福布斯 -谢谢
- with Forbes. - Thank you.
但我认为你们都需要
But what I think y'all need to...
你们看 我会像卢修斯一样
y'all see that, I did a conjugation of "You" and "All"
把"你"和"们"放在一起说
like Lucious.
我需要你们别再小心翼翼对我了
What I need you guys to do is to stop tiptoeing around me.
要我好转的话 你们就得...
If I'm gonna get any better, I need you guys...
利亚说我以前是个
Leah said that I was a m...
说我以前是个魔鬼
said I was a monster,
所以我得知道
so I need to know what I did
我对你们每个人都做了什么
to each of you individually
会让你们叫我魔鬼
that made you guys call me a monster.
不
No.
不 现在不谈这个 卢修斯
No. We're not gonna do this right now, Lucious.
你得先完成你的康复训练
You need to finish your rehab.
你做得非常好
You're doing so good.
你朝我脸上打了一拳
Well, you punched me in the face.
一拳直击 干脆利落
One shot, square.
对不起 我
I'm so sorry, but I mean...
我为什么要打你
why would I punch you in the face?
贾马尔
Jamal.
爸爸 这不会有任何帮助的
I mean, Dad, it's not gonna help anything.
这能帮助我
It's gonna help me.
告诉他垃圾桶的事
Tell him the trash can story.
哈基姆 闭嘴
Hakeem, shut up.
不行 小子们 我们不说这个
No, boy, we are not doing that.
好吧 琦琦 你总是说
Look, okay, Cookie, you keep saying, uh,
你离开了十七年
you were gone for 17 years.
你为什么要离开
Why'd you leave?
我得去工作了
I-I got to go to work.
把这想成反转的《绿野仙踪》就行
Just think of it as an inverse Wizard of Oz,
美国系列童话故事
讲述了一个名为桃乐斯的小女孩的历险故事
里昂兄弟分别是稻草人
and the Lyon brothers are the Scarecrow,
铁皮人和胆小狮
the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion.
我们会一一剥夺他最珍视的东西
We will deprive each of the thing he cherishes most.
我猜安德鲁是稻草人
I'm assuming Andre is the Scarecrow.
在故事中追求"头脑" 即智慧
他的头脑是他拥有的最具价值的东西
And his brain is his most prized possession,
所以拉娜你负责迷惑他
so your charge, Lana, is to disabuse him of it.
至于铁皮人
Well, as for the Tin Man,
在故事中追求"心" 即善心
我想我终于让他敞开心扉了
I think I finally got him to open up his heart.
很好 我会很享受看到琦琦小姐
Yes. I am going to enjoy watching Miss Cookie
在一旁无望地看着
stand helplessly by
你从他的胸膛中偷走他的心
as you snatch it from his chest.
干得好 我今天晚点去见哈基姆
Good job. I'll meet with Hakeem later today.
他非常适合胆小的狮子这个角色
Oh, he so aptly fits the role of the Cowardly Lion.
在故事中追求"勇气"
那我做什么
Now, what's left for me to do?
去遛托托吗
Take out Toto?
故事中桃乐丝的狗
遛...
Take out...
安吉洛 你喝醉了
Angelo, you are drunk.
至少我不是鸭子
Well... least I ain't no whore.
你这个小贱♥货♥
You little slut.
威士忌和嫉妒
You know, Scotch and jealousy
会让你贡献出屁♥股♥的 安吉洛
are making you show your ass, Angelo.
我的屁♥股♥很漂亮 不是吗
It's pretty, ain't it?
你知道吗 也许我应该把你
You know what? Maybe I need to kick yours
-踢回圣地亚哥 -够了
- back to San Diego wh... - That's enough.
-妈妈 -是时候
- Mama. - It is time for you to put
收起你那不知所措的自怜自艾了
this floundering self-pity to rest.
你该为我们家族跟这些令人恶心的
You are responsible for this family's involvement
货色间的纠葛负责
with these loathsome creatures.
控制一下 安吉洛
So get a grip, Angelo.
找到自己的位置和角色
Find a place in the universe and create a role for yourself.
很好
Good.
好 完美
Okay. Perfect.
现在来拍你坐在椅子上的
Now let's get you in the chair.
不 那是卢修斯的椅子
N... That's Lucious' chair.
帝国娱乐是娱乐太空中最火的公♥司♥
Empire is the hottest company in the entertainment space,
而你就是那颗流星
and you are the shooting star.
陶醉一点 你属于这里
Revel in it, girl, you belong here.
完美
Ah, perfect.
好了 现在开始拍侧面
Okay. Now let's get a profile.
转向左边
Turn to your left.
转向左边
Turn to the left.
抱歉 我要开会
Uh, I'm sorry, I have a meeting.
你要掌管帝国
You got an empire to run.
-可不 -等会儿和其他候选人一起见
- What? - We'll see you later with the other Power Women.
好
Okay.
琦琦 照片肯定超级漂亮
Ah, Cookie, these are gonna be fabulous.
-好 -你开完会之后就去银行
- Great. - So, after your meeting, you go to the bank, right?
虽然"二十年庆歌♥"让你入选《福布斯》榜单
'Cause 20 For 20 might've got you into Forbes,
但等你签下一亿美元的信用额度
but when you sign for that $100 million line of credit,
我们才有能力支付专辑制♥作♥费用
we'll have the horsepower to pay for it.
我不明白 我们明明不缺钱为什么还要贷款
I don't understand why we have to take out a loan when we're loaded.
是不缺钱 但是没有流动资金
Yeah, loaded, not liquid.
董事会不同意我们花自己的钱 妈
The board will never approve of us spending our own money, Ma.
别担心 银行那儿我有门路
Now, don't worry, I know my way around bankers.
你按我说的来就好
You just follow my lead.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表