剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
哪些是沃伦唱的
Which one is Warren vocals?
不都写着了吗
The one that says "warren vocals."
♪我心知情真♪
♪I know the deal 'cause...♪
小哈 你干什么
Keem, what are you doing?
-哈基姆 -拜拜了 "男妓"
- Hakeem... - Bye, ho.
小哈
Keem.
再也不见
Bye again.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
做得对 拜拜了 "男妓"
Hell, yeah. Bye, ho.
为"男妓"洒点酒
Pour out liquor for the ho.
我当初居然真想让他上我专辑
I was literally about to put this ho on my song.
小哈 上我专辑啊
Keem, on my damn record!
♪不不不♪
♪Oh, no, no, no, no...♪
听着 听着
Hey, that. Look, look, look, look, look, look.
♪爱♪
♪Love♪
♪而你♪
♪And you♪
开唱
Let's go!
你好大声啊
You're so damn loud.
♪因为你令我♪
♪Because you got me...♪
♪沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped...♪
棒
Hey! Yes!
等下 等下 抱歉 停下
Wait, wait. Hold up, hold up, hold up. Sorry. Stop.
停下 停下 重新开始 好了
Stop, stop. Start it again. All right.
♪包袱太重 我承受不来♪
♪It's gettin' kinda heavy, I can't handle all the baggage♪
♪从未想过 要戒掉习惯♪
♪Never thought that I would have to kick another habit♪
♪我竟然让你伤了我后全身而退♪
♪Can't believe I let you get away with so much damage♪
♪看看我♪
♪Look at me♪
♪你伤我太深♪♪太深♪
♪You did my heart so wrong♪♪So wrong♪
♪前一刻说爱我♪
♪One minute you love me♪
♪翻脸就不爱♪♪不爱♪
♪The next minute you don't♪♪You don't♪
♪为何好难放下你♪♪放下你♪
♪Why is it so hard to let you alone♪♪Let you alone♪
♪宝贝 我受够了♪♪受够了♪
♪Baby, I don't wanna do it no more♪♪No more♪
♪因为爱♪
♪Because love♪
♪就像毒品♪
♪Is like a drug♪
♪而你就是那毒贩♪
♪And you must be the plug♪
♪因为你令我♪
♪Because you got me♪
♪沉迷 沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped, trapped♪
♪沉迷 沉迷 沉迷♪
♪Trapped, trapped, trapped♪
♪而你就是那毒贩♪
♪And you must be the plug♪
♪你是可待因 是吗♥啡♥♪
♪You codeine, you morphine♪
♪给我咖♥啡♥因♥ 从噩梦中苏醒♪
♪I need caffeine so I can wake up from this bad dream♪
♪碰头交货 动作迅速♪
♪Run up in the spot, give me what ya got, we'll be in and out,♪
♪动作迅速 超赞♪
♪We'll be in and out, baby rockabye.♪
我是纽约警局的帕梅拉·罗斯警探
You've reached Detective Pamela Rose of the New York City police Department.
请留言 我会尽快回复
Please leave a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
宝贝
Uh, hey, hey, baby.
还是我 安德鲁
It's-it's just me again. It's Andre.
我就是想跟你道个歉
Um, listen, I-I just wanted to apologize to you now
为我的言行道歉
for everything I said, everything I-I did.
我得讲给你听 向你解释发生的事
I need to tell you, I need to explain to you what happened,
都是一场误会
and it's-it's all just a misunderstanding,
都是因为我的药被人做手脚了
you know, because of my medication.
我的心理医生 他...
Uh, my-my doctor, he, um...
他曾是我的医生 现在不是了
Well, he-he was my doctor. He's not my doctor anymore.
帕梅拉...
Pamela, um...
你是我生命中最美好的遇见 宝贝
You're all that's good in my life right now, baby.
我需要你 求你了
I need you, please.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
帕梅拉
Hi, Pamela.
这是我杀死马龙·琼斯的凶器
That's the weapon I used to kill Marlo Jones.
前几天 我向你坦白杀了人
The murder I confessed to you a few days ago.
你可以把枪交给警局
You can take it down to the precinct,
他们会将之作为证物
they'll file it away as evidence,
这能令我坐穿牢底
and it'll put me away for the rest of my life.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
你说我是个骗子
You called me a liar.
还污蔑我和不认识的人勾结
And accused me of colluding with people I don't even know.
我错了 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
-听着 -你觉得对不起
- Look... - You're sorry.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
对不起 帕梅拉
I'm-I'm sorry, Pamela.
听着 好吧
Look, okay.
我叫你来是为别的事
I called you over here for something different, okay?
是好消息 好吗
You know, it-it's good news, all right?
我家人查出黛安娜·迪布瓦
My family figured out how Diana DuBois
-曾试图联手我的... -安德鲁 安德鲁
- was trying to work with my... - Andre. Andre.
我才不在乎黛安娜
I don't care about Diana.
不管是迪布瓦家的人还是别人 我都不在乎
Or-or any damn DuBois or whoever else.
我都不认识这些人
I don't even know these people.
-是 我... -但你没有任何证据
- Yeah, and I... - But yet you charge me with betrayal
就控诉我背叛
without any evidence.
根据什么啊
And that's based on what?
你家人经历这些破事时
The fact that you and I happened to meet
我们正好相识吗
when-when your family is going through all of this?
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
不不 别来这一套
No. No, no, don't-don't "baby" me.
-安德鲁 别说了 -别这样...
- Andre, no. Don't. Don't. - Come on...
你指责我背叛
You-you accused me of treachery,
即便我当时信任你
even when I trusted you
把我这辈子最大的秘密告诉你
with the biggest secret of my entire life.
你可以信任我 亲爱的
You can trust me, baby.
-你可以... -安德鲁 我杀了人
- You can... - Andre, I killed someone.
我谋杀了这个人
I murdered them.
我在余生里要一直背负着这个秘密活着
And I have to carry that with me every day until I die.
你了解这种滋味吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
背负着沉重的内疚感活着
To-to walk around with-with the weight of-of a guilt like this.
你完全不了解
You have no idea!
-你不了解 你永远没法明白... -帕梅拉
- No idea. You-You could never understand what it is... - Pamela.
-这种感觉 -帕梅拉
- I'm dealing with. - Pamela!
我了解
I do know...
这种滋味
how it feels.
我很清楚
I know exactly,
很清楚背负这种负疚感会对你有多大影响
exactly what that kind of guilt can do to you.
问我怎么知道的吧
Ask me how.
我做了可怕的事 帕梅拉
I did something terrible, Pamela.
我了解
I know.
卢修斯
Lucious!
事有蹊跷啊
Look, there's something rotten in Denmark, okay?
我用了一切人脉 全面查了一下
I went above due diligence, tapping every contact I got.
纽约警局里没有帕梅拉·罗斯这个人
There never was a Pamela Rose in the NYPD.
-什么 -没人听说过她
- What? - Never heard of her.
安德鲁被耍了
Andre's getting played.
亲爱的 究竟是怎么回事
Baby, what happened?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
我...
I, um...
琦琦
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
我最后一次看见他时 他正要回家
Last time I had eyes on him, he was headed to his house.
我们走
Let's go.
可以吗
You got it?
可以 可以
I'm good, I'm good.
你做了什么
What did you do?
汽车炸♥弹♥一事
The car bomb.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
我那时想杀了我父亲
I tried to kill my father.
我企图杀死他
I tried to kill him.
我确实了解...
I do know what it's like...
心怀内疚的滋味
to carry guilt.
你理解我
And you understand me.
我们理解彼此
We understand each other.
对吧
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表