剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我可以接受的
You know, I-I would be okay with that.
因为她性格一定像我
'Cause I know that she got my spirit.
必须的
Yes, I know that.
是啊 她可不是闹着玩儿的
Yeah, she won't put up with no mess.
-我们经历过地狱 是吧 -是啊
- We've been through hell, haven't we? - Yes.
是啊 磅蛋糕
We have, Poundcake.
这样不对 你这样躺在这儿
This is not right, you laid up here like this.
而你女儿不知道在哪里
And your baby girl is out there;
她不知道你有多不想放弃她
she don't know that you didn't want to give her up.
她不知道你有多爱她
She don't know how much you love her.
磅蛋糕
Poundcake.
我会帮你找到女儿的
I'm-a find your baby girl.
我要找到她 带她来见你
I'm gonna find her, and I'm-a bring her here.
好吗
Okay?
让你亲眼看看她
So you can see her.
好吗
Okay?
好
O-Okay.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
但你还是打扰我了
But you're doing it anyway.
什么事
What's up?
我听说
I heard, uh,
小光让你给我指导 这事儿做的不合适
Shine kind of took a heavy hand on the whole mentor thing,
我想让你知道 那不是我的主意
and I just wanted to let you know, it wasn't my idea.
别误解我的意思
I mean... don't get me wrong.
我尊重你 而且我知道这机会很不错
I respect you, and I know it'd be a dope opportunity.
没事了
Don't worry about it.
是你做的吗
Yo, is-is this you?
对
Yeah.
真棒
It's nice.
让我想到
Kind of reminds me of, uh,
《养家之人》
"Bread Winner,"
是你的早期混音专辑里的作品
off one of your early mixtapes,
《小里昂的诞生》 对吧
Birth of the Young Lyon? Right?
我就像要那种感觉
That's what I'm going for.
可不是吗
Word.
你寻找光热 我就是热源
Heat seeker, you need fire, I keep heaters.
那首歌♥我听了一遍又一遍
Yo, uh, I must've played that song like,
一遍又一遍
over and over and over and over and over again
我第一次听到的时候
when I first heard it, man.
觉得那低音它爆掉了我的扬声器
I think it actually, uh, blew out my speakers. The bass, you know?
你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
布雷克
Blake.
布雷克 能记住一首歌♥是一回事
Blake. Memorizing the song is one thing.
唱出自己的音乐是另一回事
Spitting your own bars is another.
对
Right.
-我得继续工作了 -好的 好的
- I got to get back to work. - Ah, yeah, yeah.
没问题
Cool, man.
♪请原谅我接下来的举动♪
♪Lord forgive what I'm prepared to do♪
♪盯着我的双眼 发现我的狂野♪
♪But if you look me in my eyes, you can see there's a zoo♪
♪你从小在海滩椅上悠闲安然玩到大♪
♪I mean, I guess growing up in your beach chair is cool♪
♪但有个白人小伙街头比你混得开♪
♪Until a white boy got more street cred than you♪
♪若为名气针锋相对 辘辘作响饥渴之胃♪
♪You can hear my hunger pains if we clash for fame♪
♪为抢到你的项链 不惜砍下你的头颅♪
♪The type to chop your head off just to snatch your chain♪
♪等等 他目中无人♪
♪Hold up, he think he got the sauce♪
♪随意冲我摆架子♪
♪Oh, he think he swagging on me♪
♪我的子弹炮火♪
♪Well, I pack enough shells♪
♪足够把你打开花♪
♪To turn your sauce to ravioli♪
♪请各位相信我♪
♪Got to habit to have it on me♪
♪魔幻如同变戏法♪
♪It's magic, like pulling rabbits♪
♪黑礼帽中变兔子 危险人物本小子♪
♪From hats, I'm a hazard, homie♪
♪踽踽一人悲惨经历♪
♪Had a tragic and drastic lonely past♪
♪但现在让大家都有压力♪
♪But now I got these guys all stressed♪
♪因为我要像国税局一样横扫♪
♪'Cause I'm coming to collect like the IRS...♪
♪我来自里昂家族 你撒谎 作伪证♪
♪I'm a Lyon, you just lying under oath, that's perjury♪
♪颈上钻石项链♪
♪All these diamonds cut around my neck♪
♪急需紧急手术♪
♪I need surgery, emergency♪
♪我要把你打趴在地♪
♪I'm-a put this man in the dirt♪
♪一个迷失自我的白人男孩 触发安珀警戒♪
♪You just a white boy lost, that's an AMBER Alert♪
♪接下来 我要说出来♪
♪Okay, these next couple words♪
♪各位之前闻所未闻♪
♪May be very unfamiliar♪
♪现金 硬币 巨款 金钱 美刀 银子♪
♪Cash, coins, guap, money, moola, scratch, skrilla♪
♪打扮成飞起来的帅 喷气式飞机到迪拜♪
♪I'm fresh, cool and fly, jets to Dubai♪
♪只能穿戴整齐坐在小屋里♪
♪You belong in a cubicle with dress shoes and ties♪
♪你说你最棒 本小爷不服♪
♪You run around saying you the best, who am I♪
♪我若不邀请你 你就不承认♪
♪If I don't put you on the guest list, yes, you denied♪
♪我主宰 我传承 我乃嘻哈小王子♪
♪I'm the ruler, I'm the heir, the prince of Zamunda♪
♪我才华无限♪
♪This a chest full of treasures♪
♪你满脑是水♪
♪Verse a cooler full of beers♪
♪你好啊♪
♪What's up?♪
♪我将登顶♪
♪Okay, I'm going to the top♪
♪永不停歇♪
♪I'm-a never stop♪
♪你狂妄自大♪
♪Plus, you got the swag♪
♪像卧底条子 水管工 大反派♪
♪Of an undercover cop, or a plumber or an opp♪
♪像个大傻瓜 等下♪
♪The dude from Dumb and Dumber, hold up♪
♪你就是个拖地的大拖把♪
♪No wonder you got the floor covered, you a mop♪
♪够了 你怎能和我比肩♪
♪Stop, how you think we even see even♪
♪你跟着电视学说唱♪
♪You got your whole style from a BET season♪
♪可怜又低级♪
♪How you pitiful and sloppy♪
♪可悲又自大♪
♪Miserable and cocky♪
♪你只会抄袭 小爷才是原创♪
♪And I'm what separates the original from copies♪
♪瞧我 沉思 漂浮♪
♪Watch me, meditate, levitate♪
♪你无足轻重 不值一提 我才是王者♪
♪You a featherweight, you was never great, I'm a heavyweight♪
♪你稍一犹豫 我便抢占上风♪
♪If you hesitate, I'm-a educate♪
♪你秒射 小弱鸡♪
♪You a minute man, just a second late♪
♪小爷的王冠重若千斤♪
♪My crown is a heavy weight♪
♪小心压断你脖子♪
♪If you put it on, your whole neck will break♪
♪欲戴皇冠 必承其重♪
♪And I got next, I expect the hate.♪
混录这一段 看看效果
Let's mess with this beat and see what happens.
太好了 就是这样
That's what's up. Let's do it.
好 非常感谢
Okay, thank you very much.
塞莱斯特在网球馆
Celeste is at her tennis club.
你为什么要这么做
Why're you doing this?
你不会以为这样就能跟我重归于好吧
You can't possibly think that this is gonna get you back in with me.
爸 我们俩确实有分歧
Pop, you and I may have our differences, okay?
但破坏帝国娱乐就等于伤害我们全家
But an attack on Empire is an attack on our entire family.
你现在知道我们是一家人了
So now you about family?
不是吧
Really?
又不听话
Got you.
好 伯利森那个混♥蛋♥住在伍德黑文啊
Okay, okay, so that rat bastard Burleson lives in Wood Haven?
把地址发给我 瑟斯提...
Text me the address. Thirst...
瑟斯提 我等下打给你
Uh, Thirsty, let me call you back.
卢修斯
Hello, Lucious.
怎么了
What's up?
你血压升高了 在干什么呢
Your blood pressure, that's what's up. What are you doing?
你跑步了吗
You running laps?
没有 我很烦躁
No, look, I got upset.
特朗普那个混球又发推特了
All right? That bitch Trump is tweeting again.
你怎么知道...
How did you know...
科技改变生活啊 亲爱的
It's called technology, baby.
因为手环
This watch?
你给我坐下
Look, I need you to sit down,
好好歇着
put your feet up.
说到这个 波西娅呢
Matter of fact, where's Porsha?
波西娅
Porsha?
她出去给我买♥♥豆腐了
Well, you know, I sent her out to get me some more tofu.
我这就乖乖歇着
Look, I'm gonna put my legs up right now as we speak.
我坐下了 回头联♥系♥你
I'm sitting down, okay? I'll text you later.
就这样 再见
All right, bye-bye.
不能戴着手环 会被时刻监视
I can't have this watch snitching on me.
怎么了 卢修斯
Yes, Lucious?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表