剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
to Brooklyn and bring us some cheesecake.
你这么做不对
You trippin'.
真是难以置信
I don't believe this.
不 是你错了才对
Nah, you the one trippin'.
-你成熟点吧 -我要走了
- You better grow up. - I'm out of here, man.
我们还有得选吗
Do we have a choice?
他真的得成熟点才行
He's got some serious growing up to do.
老板 能和你说两句吗
Hey, boss, can we talk for a sec?
听着 你想和我说的任何事
Look, anything you need to say around me,
都不怕让小光听到
you can say around Shine.
他已经知道了
He already know.
好吧
Well, all righty.
我查到埃迪在哪了
So, I, uh, I got the whereabouts on Eddie.
几个小时前他的喷气式飞机刚降落
His jet lands in a few hours.
需要我安排一次会面吗
Do you want me to set up a meet?
既然他是坐飞机来的
Since he's coming in on a jet,
那就去机库见他吧
let's, um, make it the hangar.
-他知道在哪 -确定吗
- He'll know which one. - You sure?
你相信我真的要给他钱吗
Can you believe I'm about to pay this dude off?
说实话吗 不信
Honestly? No.
我没法信
I can't.
在我很小的时候
Look, I've known Lucious Lyon
我就认识卢修斯·里昂了
since I was knee-high to a grasshopper.
这位卢修斯
That Lucious--
刚刚和我一起回忆过去的卢修斯
the one we was just reminiscing about on wax--
他不会花钱消灾
he don't pay nobody.
说得没错
You right.
说着说着好像有点偏题了
Okay, sounds like this conversation is about to go left,
作为你的律师
so as your attorney,
我先失陪 回避回避
I'm going to excuse myself to maintain deniability.
我会着手去处理
I-I'll get on it.
你的想法是什么
So what do you think? Um...
需要对他使用费城那一套吗
This cat, he deserve the... the Philly treatment?
我不会对你做生意的手法指手画脚
I'm not gonna tell you how to handle your business.
但我可以确认的是
But this I do know:
有些人 你该给他钱
there's dudes you pay
有些人 你该灭了他
and there's dudes you end.
你认为埃迪属于哪一种
What kind do you think Eddie is?
我记得 他的人来自费城
As I recall, his people are from Philly.
所以你知道对付他的方法了
So you know how we gonna handle it?
你能坐副驾吗 兄弟 我需要个伴
Will you ride shotgun, man? I could use a friend.
好
Bet.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
注意一下本提议下的预计收入
Take note of the projected revenue under our proposal.
帝国娱乐
预计增幅
当然 我把你们都叫来这里
Now, of course, I didn't just bring you here
不是为了用这些数字来吓唬你们
to impress you with our numbers.
何不听一下帝国娱乐一姐怎么说
So why don't we hear from Empire's number one asset herself?
因为埃迪·巴克 我今天才会坐在这里
Eddie Barker is the reason why I'm here today.
同时登上三个排行榜榜首
I mean, topping three charts all at once.
全靠他
That was all him.
非常厉害
I'm impressed.
但埃迪辞职了
But Eddie resigned.
说实话
And, to be honest,
还有一些关于他的前妻们
there were concerns about his multiple ex-wives
和财务状况不佳的流言蜚语
and messy finances.
你是这里唯一一个
You were the only one concerned
对他的私生活感兴趣的人 艾德娜
with his personal life, Edna.
很遗憾的是
Now, unfortunately,
里昂家族强迫埃迪辞职 就和当初逼我一样
the Lyon family coerced Eddie's resignation, as they did mine.
帝国娱乐重回正规全归功于埃迪
Now, Eddie is the only reason why Empire is on the upswing,
各位都清楚
and I, as you all know,
我是公♥司♥盈利最多时期的艺人开♥发♥部主管
was the head of A&R during the most profitable period of the company's history.
埃迪想留任
So Eddie wants to stay on.
当然了
Oh, absolutely.
你们得拒绝他的辞呈 让他复职
You need to reject his resignation and reinstate him.
领导层变换太频繁了 我很不安
Leadership has changed hands far too many times for my comfort.
我明白 艾德娜 我很能理解
I understand, Edna. Believe me, I do.
但你的担忧全部来自里昂家人
But any whiplash that you might have felt has been completely from the Lyons.
虽然我们很尊重他们
Now, all respect that we have for them aside,
但也受够了他们总生事端
aren't you just a little tired of all the drama that they consistently bring?
琦琦居然用一根棒球棒砸毁了帝国娱乐的大厅
I mean, Cookie destroyed Empire's lobby with a baseball bat for God's sakes.
我无意诋毁她 但生意不是这么做的
Now I am sorry, but this is business.
你们愿仅为几首勉强挤进前十的单曲
So are you willing to accept this uncouth behavior
忍♥受他们家人这种粗野行为吗
for the sake of just a few songs that barely crack the top ten?
我需要埃迪·巴克
Listen, I need Eddie Barker back.
帝国娱乐也需要他
And... so does Empire.
她不太清醒了
She's a little out of it,
最近也说不出话了
and she hasn't been able to speak for a while.
但幸好你来了
But I'm glad you're here.
她很快就要被转去重症病房♥了
She doesn't have much time before she transitions.
-谢谢你 -你们聊
- Thank you. - Excuse me.
去吧 别害怕
Come on, don't be scared.
没事的
It's okay.
蛋糕
Cake?
妹子 我是小琦
Hey, girl. It's Cook.
我是小琦 我找到她了
It's Cook. I found her.
我找到你的宝贝女儿了
I found your baby.
她来见你了
Look. She wants to meet you.
跟她说说话
Go ahead, say something.
我叫玛雅
I'm Maya.
琦琦给我讲了很多关于你的事情
Cookie told me so much about you.
我真希望能早点认识你
I just wish I could have known you.
给你
Here.
这是那封信
Is that the letter?
"致我的女儿
"To my baby.
"我不知道你能否看到这封信
"I don't know if you will ever read this,
"但如果你看到了
"but if you do,
"我有好多事想告诉你
"I just want you to know some things.
"以免情绪失控 所以我要列个清单
"I'll make a list so I don't get emotional.
"第一
"Number one:
"如果你不喜欢洋葱 那一定是遗传我
"If you hate onions, you got that from me,
因为我也不喜欢 我吃了洋葱会放屁"
because I do, too. They give me gas."
给你 该由你来读
Here, you-you should read it.
读吧
Go ahead.
让她听听你的声音
She should hear your voice.
"第二
"Number two:
"如果你急脾气 那也是遗传我
"If you got a short temper, that's me, too.
"我很抱歉
"I'm sorry.
"发脾气前 数到十或二十
"Just count to ten or 20.
"第三
"Number three:
"如果读这封信时 正值你大学毕业
"If you are reading this at your college graduation,
"甩掉你现在的对象
"dump whoever you're with.
"无论男女
"Kick him, or her--
"我不在乎你的性取向
"I ain't judging--
"果断分手
"to the curb.
"你一定会遇到更好的人
"You can do better, and you will.
"第四"
"Number four."
没事 亲爱的 继续读吧
It's okay, baby. Go ahead.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
"第..."
"Number f..."
"第四
"Number four:
"当你想起我时
"When you think of me,
"希望你会想起我
"and I hope you think of me,
"因为我每天都在想你
"because I think of you every day,
"请原谅我
"please be forgiving.
"我从没想过抛弃你
"I never wanted to give you up.
"如果你在冥冥中听到些声响
"And if you hear something in the quiet moments,
"却不知道声响来自何方
"and you're not sure where it comes from,
"那是我发出的声音
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表