剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第八集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire..
我也许会失去贝拉
I may lose Bella because
就因为你太软弱 没法为她出头
you were too weak to fight for her.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我不至于被你骂
I deserve better.
等你想要来找我的时候 请记住 不必了
So when you start looking for me, don't.
我故意把枪摆在那儿 好为我打死他开脱
I planted that gun to make the shoot look justified.
我把这种事都告诉你了
Now you know something about me
我可能会因此被终身监禁
that could put me in a cell for the rest of my life.
该是时候了
I think it's time.
什么时候啊
Time for what?
该让你和我家人见面了
Time for you to meet my family.
这是西蒙·兰伯特 他是个内科医师
This is Simon Lambert. He's a medicating psychiatrist.
从此时此刻开始 无论发生什么
No matter what happens from here on out,
你要知道 我们之间是真感情
I need you to know that this is real.
-我爱你 -沃伦 你怎么在这里
- I love you. - Wait, Warren, what are you doing here?
他的任务就是让你爱上他
His job was to make you fall in love with him.
贾马尔 听我说 我本来只是...
Jamal, listen to me, I was just...
混♥蛋♥
You bitch!
好的 亲爱的 谢谢你 好的
Yeah, a'ight, my love. Thank you very much, a'ight.
罪名包括恐吓 殴打
So, we have assault. Battery.
扰乱治安
Disturbing the peace.
破坏私人财产
Destruction of private property.
以及逃离犯罪现场
And fleeing the scene of the crime.
他才没有逃离什么犯罪现场
Oh, he didn't flee the scene of no crime.
他不过就是跺了几下叛徒的屁♥股♥
He just stomped a traitor's ass
接着踏过残余
and then stepped over the remnants.
是不是 宝贝
Ain't that right, boo?
我也同意 但是
Yeah. I agree. But, uh,
已经发出了针对贾马尔的逮捕令
there's a warrant out for Jamal's arrest.
我让他们同意接受贾马尔今晚自首
Now, I got them to agree to let him turn himself in tonight.
这为我们争取了十个小时抹掉罪名
That gives us about ten hours to make all this go bye-bye.
我们怎么做
How are we gonna make that happen?
我们要找到沃伦
We, uh, we-we find Warren.
让他承认是他先动手的 而不是贾马尔
Get him to say he threw the first punch, not Jamal.
这样至少能抹掉三项罪名
That way, at least three of the charges go away,
剩下的我来处理
and I can ghost the rest.
但是 后面肯定还有"但是" 直说吧
But. I hear a "but." Spit it out.
不 不是"但是" 是黛安娜·迪布瓦
No, it's not a "but." It's a Diana Dubois.
她把她侄子藏起来了
She's got her nephew on lock.
我们知道这家人爱玩捉迷藏
Now, we know this family loves to play hide-and-seek.
他们藏 我们找 他可能在任何地方
They hide, we seek. And he can be anywhere.
不怕 我们会找到他的
Yeah, well, I'll find him.
我会替你收拾好残局
And I'm-a finish what you started,
任何了解我的人都知道
'cause anybody that knows me knows
哪怕有人只惹到你一根毫毛 我也会灭了他
I will kill a bitch even if she breathes on you wrong.
-你清楚 -我清楚 我知道
- You know that. - I know. We good.
好的 我给你弄点吃的
Okay, I'm-I'm-a make you something to eat.
你的脸看着有点红
You look a little flush.
谢谢你 瑟斯提
Well, thank you, Thirst.
-你好吗 爸 -孩子们
- What's up, Dad? - Hey, fellas.
坐下
Sit down.
什么...
What...
你们都...
So y'all just...
这是做什么
What is this?
-妈 -干什么
- Ma. - What?
你们能不能都停下
Yo, can y'all just, like, please stop all of this?
妈 我知道你干什么呢
Mom, I know what you're doing over there.
什么 小子 我给你找吃的呢
What, boy? I'm looking for something for you to eat.
不 麦片里没藏药
No, there's no pills in the cereal,
-橱柜里也没藏酒或其它东西 -最好没有
- there's no booze in the cabinet or nothing. - Better not be.
如果你们觉得我会...
If ya'll think somehow I'm, I'm-a
旧瘾复发或者怎么样
fall off the wagon or jump off some damn balcony,
那你们就错了
then you're wrong.
这整个干预现在就可以停下
So the whole intervention stuff can stop right now.
等等 叫我们来就为了这个
Wait, this is what this is about?
我要走了
I'm out of here.
给我坐回来
Sit back down.
家庭陷入危机时
When a family is in crisis,
我们要一起应对
they come together.
这到底是怎么回事
What's this all about?
这是关于...
This is about...
你 安德鲁
you, Andre.
我
Me?
我们知道黛安娜·迪布瓦那个贱♥人♥想干什么
Yes, we know what that bitch Diana Dubois is up to.
她想一个一个击破我的宝贝们
She trying to get to my babies one by one,
下一个就是你 小安
and you are next, Dre.
早上好 美人
Morning, Glory.
我必须得说
I got to say
我一直觉得贾马尔·里昂身体里
I always thought that Jamal Lyon
藏着把你暴揍一顿的欲望
had it in him to do you like that.
但我实在没想到你这个小娘炮连反击都不敢
But what I underestimated was your weak ass not fighting back.
挺疼的 是不是
It hurts, don't it?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
不用害怕
Don't you sweat.
你很安全
You're safe.
母亲让麦拉医生给你开了点好东西
Mother had Dr. Mella prescribe you some goodies.
确保你昏昏欲睡
Made sure you stayed sleepy.
显然效果不错
Apparently they're working.
这些很疼吧
Did all that hurt?
-贾马尔怎么样了 -他吗
- What about Jamal? - Well...
大概在监狱里吧
he's in jail, probably.
不然就是快进去了
Or he will be soon enough.
我得走了
Well, I got to get out of here.
还有事要做 有人要见
Things to do, people to see.
母亲让我照看你
Mother wanted me to keep an eye on you.
我会告诉她你精神不错
I'll tell her that you are in good spirits.
史文会待在这儿 确保你的安全
Sven's here to make sure you're all safe and sound,
免得里昂家的人过来杀了你
just in case the Lyons come over and try and kill you.
那就再见吧 蠢货
So, uh, I'll see you around, clown.
-她毁了我 -她毁了你
- She ruined me. - She ruined you?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
是你毁了自己
You ruined you.
你坑了自己
You played yourself.
但不用担心
But no worries.
要是母亲没有说到做到
Mother wouldn't be the Diana Dubois she is
她也不会成为如今的黛安娜·迪布瓦...
if she didn't stand by her word, so...
我们会照顾好你父亲的
we'll take care of your father.
谁知道呢 也许等一切尘埃落定
And who knows... maybe after all is said and done,
你可以回加利福尼亚 在那重新开始
you can go back to California. Start your life back up again.
我警告过你了
See, I told you.
我警告过你爱上里昂家的人会有何下场
I told you what would happen if you fell for a Lyon.
结果你落得现在这样
And now here you are.
好了
Okay.
史文
Sven.
你的生活中有什么不一样的事情吗
So is there anything different going on in your life--
任何奇怪的 或者可疑的事情
something strange, anything, uh, suspicious.
我不知道你想让我说什么 妈
I don't know what you want me to say, Ma, okay?
你可以让他们俩说一整天
You can make these two go over their stories all day,
但我身上没发生类似的事
nothing like that's happened to me.
我没有能被夺走的孩子
I don't have a baby to snatch,
我没有在大庭广众之下暴揍的男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend to beat in public...
你为什么要说这样的话
Why you got to say stuff like that?
-你为什么说这种话 -行了...
- Yo, why would you say that? - Okay, all right, j-just...
抱歉 我错了 好吗
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm sorry, okay?
我并非冷漠无情
Look, I'm not unsympathetic.
我只是说我这没有类似的模式 好吗
I'm just saying that there's no pattern here, okay?
我看不出黛安娜能如何害我
I-I don't see how Diana can get to me.
你有没有遇到任何没和我们提过的新人
Well, have you met anyone new that you ain't told us about?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表