剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪荣登榜首 旧账还清♪
♪Number one on Billboard, payin' all my bills off♪
♪名利双收 众生嫉妒♪
♪Living in the moment, type of life some people kill for♪
♪无视黑子 无视社交软件♪
♪Done with the hate, put my Instagram on ignore♪
♪基姆 你去哪了♪ ♪我只是在尝试♪
♪Yo, Keem, where you at, son?♪ ♪Yeah, I'm just trying♪
♪连♥战♥皆捷 连♥战♥皆捷♪
♪To get it all, get it all, argh♪
♪怒斥纨绔子弟♪
♪Shout-out to the homies living sky-high♪
♪携贵人归来 不是塞海[著名饶舌歌♥手]♪
♪I'm back with the prince, no Cyhi♪
♪婊♥子♥总是多情♪
♪Every shorty want to be the wifey♪
你想来拆场吗
You about to rob the place?
♪用无线网络狠狠打她脸♪
♪I just hit her with the Wi-Fi♪
我只是来看看你们在这里弄什么
I just came to see what kind of low-rent thing
无聊的筹资玩意
y'all slapped together.
这真的很给我们公♥司♥丢脸 贝基
You know, this is really embarrassing the label, Becky.
♪柠檬榨水♪
♪Lemons into lemonade...♪
随你怎么说
All right, girl. Whatever.
♪告诉我 你爱不爱♪
♪Tell me how you love that♪
♪告诉我 你爱不爱♪
♪Tell me how you love that♪
♪大家都在享受♪
♪Oh, yeah, we up above that♪
喂喂喂 暂停一下
Yo, yo, yo, hold up.
♪告诉我 你爱不爱♪
♪Tell me how you love that...♪
关掉音乐
Hey, cut the music.
等等 今晚这里来了一位
Hold up, we got somebody special
特别嘉宾
in the building tonight.
我想将自己的表演时间
I want to dedicate
与这位真性情的人分享
my performance to somebody that's always been trill.
她今晚要来和我一起演出
She's here rockin' with me tonight,
支持我的家人
reppin' hard for my family tonight.
请大家为我的宝贝欢呼造势
I need y'all to make some noise for my baby.
请大家热烈欢迎...
I want y'all to make some noise...
海文
Haven.
借过一下 妹子 我喜欢你的新歌♥
Excuse me, girl. Love your new song.
哔...
Bloop...!
脸不要了吗
Don't want to pick up your face?
你知道你的前任挺呛的 对吧
You know you got some really big shoes to fill, right?
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill♪
♪放下你 向前看♪ ♪别放下♪
-♪Made moves, made moves♪ ♪Don't move♪
♪开始新恋情 依然对你难忘怀♪
♪I moved on, but I think about you for real♪
♪放不下你♪
♪Think about you♪
♪对你难忘怀♪
♪For real, think about you♪
♪放不下你♪
♪I still think about you♪
♪想起我曾任你摆布♪
♪Ah, thinking 'bout you got me sick under your voodoo♪
♪厌弃我 喜新厌旧♪
♪Sick of my old chick, I want that new, new, who knew♪
帝国娱乐
筹得资金 观众
♪谁曾想到 我的副驾曾属于你♪
♪That you would be the one riding shotgun with me♪
♪翻云覆雨 缠绵缱绻♪
♪Blowing clouds through the moonroof♪
♪回味你的抚摸♪
♪Still thinking 'bout ya♪
♪回味你的抚摸 放不下你♪ ♪我知道♪
♪Touching on my body, still thinking 'bout ya♪ ♪I know♪
♪放任自己想你♪ ♪好♪
♪ I don't wanna fight it♪ ♪Okay♪
♪想打给你♪
♪You're the one that got me thinking 'bout calling,♪
♪我对你上瘾♪
♪I'm a sexaholic, sexaholic for you♪
♪独一无二 完美前任♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes♪
♪现任亦讨我欢心♪
♪My new one got some really big shoes to fill...♪
你们好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
找我吗
Looking for me?
♪独一无二 完美前任 现任亦...♪ ♪对♪
♪Big shoes, big shoes, my new one got...♪ ♪Yeah♪
我们知道你一直犹豫未决
We know that you've been going back and forth
与家人分分合合
to your family.
我们希望你可以下定决心
We hoped that you would.
我...
Um, I...
我不太明白
I-I don't understand.
我们就是希望你能找到我们的数字
We wanted you to find our number,
可以吓到你的家人 不再挣扎
scare your folks into... not even trying.
但谁知道 卢修斯和琦琦
But God knows, Lucious and Cookie...
天不怕地不怕
they don't scare easy.
安德鲁
Andre...
你很小的时候 我就认识你了
I've known you since you were a little kid.
我知道你有多爱自己的家人
And I know how much you love your family.
看到他们如此对待你 狠狠割痛了我的心
And it pains me to see how they treated you.
卢修斯 他根本没有尊重你的天赋
Lucious, h-he doesn't even respect your artistry.
你父母绝对达不到我的数字
Your parents will never reach the number,
因为他们的数目有误
because they're chasing the wrong one.
我会出到七亿美元
I'm going $700 million.
告诉你是因为我想要结束这次荒唐活动
And I'm telling you this because this fooling around has to stop.
听我这句劝
Listen to me on this.
有些家人 你生来就要面对
There are families that you're born into...
但有些家人 你可以自己选择
then there are families that you choose.
你是属于我们这边的
You belong with us.
关掉流媒体服务器
Shut down this... XStream server
停了这个荒唐的筹租派对
and kill this ridiculous rent party.
如果你照做
You do that,
明早我们就会坐私人飞机去帕洛阿尔托
and tomorrow morning we'll be on a private jet to Palo Alto...
我将会向董事会介绍你
where I'll introduce you to my board
出任我公♥司♥的首席财务官
as the new chief financial officer of my company.
即将接管帝国娱乐的公♥司♥
The company that will own Empire.
这是你实现梦想的机会
This is the opportunity of your dreams.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
不要错过了
Don't pass it up.
不要让机会从指间溜走
Do not let this slip from your fingers.
卢修斯
卢 怎么样了
Hey, Lou. How's it going?
安德鲁·里昂 亲自到地下室
Andre Lyon, down in the dungeons.
-你好吗 先生 -非常好
- How are you, sir? - I'm fantastic.
你休过息了吗 卢
Listen, you ever take a break, Lou?
正如我刚说的 地下室嘛
Like I said, the dungeons.
何不休息五分钟呢
Why don't you take five.
十分钟吧
Make it ten.
十分钟 卢
Make it ten, Lou.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
服务器机房♥
帝国娱乐
筹得资金 观众
演出太给力了 你们真棒
Great performance, you guys! Yes!
看啊 克莉丝汀和约翰
Look. Chrissy and-and-and John.
-真好看啊 -对啊
- Oh, wow, that's beautiful. - Yes.
正在搜索服务器
-怎么了 -慢着 显示屏停了
- What's going on? - Wait, our monitor's frozen.
看一下你的手♥机♥
Check your phone.
正在搜索服务器
也停了
It's frozen.
他们不让我们使用流媒体了
They've locked us out of XStream.
正在搜索服务器
帝国娱乐
正在搜索服务器
我们是被黑了吗
You think we were hacked?
-一看就是埃迪干的 -是我
- This has got Eddie written all over it. - It was me.
-什么 -是我关了流媒体
- What? - I-I shut down XStream.
-你为什么要这么做 -帕特尔要出价
- Why would you do that?! - Patel is going as high
七亿美元 爸 他们耍了我
as $700 million, Pop. They played me.
我必须关掉流媒体 陪他们玩下去
I had to shut down XStream. I-I had to play along.
多亏你的配合啊
Well, I'm glad you played along.
-你害我们丢了整个公♥司♥ -等等
- You just cost us the whole company. - No, wait.
-卢修斯 -我刚留住了最后一丝希望 爸
- Lucious! - I just gave us our only hope, Pop.
-怎么说 -我调了定时器
- How? - I put everything on a timer.
十五分钟后服务器会再次启动
The servers go live again in 15 minutes
而且没有付费门槛
with no paywall.
付费门槛是什么玩意
Paywall? What does that mean?
会直接被传到整个网络上去
It goes straight out to the Internet.
所以现在你们两个可以向全世界
So now you two can show anybody anywhere in the world
展示我们为之奋斗的东西
exactly what it is that we're fighting for.
真是我的聪明大宝贝
That's my big brain baby.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-厉害 -各位
- That's brilliant. - Hey, everybody.
嗨 玩得开心吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表