剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第十四集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
你犯了轻度心脏病
You had a mild heart attack.
妈妈知道了 她想见你
Mom heard what happened. She wants to see you.
磅蛋糕 我会帮你找到女儿的
Poundcake, I will find your baby girl,
带她来见你
and I will bring her here.
你请埃迪帮忙经营帝国娱乐
You let eddie into empire,
他却打算偷偷卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
And he's about to steal it from under you.
埃迪在我身上看到了一些东西
Eddie saw something in me,
他向我保证 如果我能专心致志
And he promised that if I just stay focused,
他就会把我送上巅峰
That he'd get me here.
我们做了一些
We've been testing
关于二十周♥年♥庆♥歌♥发布的调查
some of our 20 for 20 releases,
跟粉丝对你的期望不一样
And it's not what your fans expect or want from you.
我想当你工作上的伙伴 生活中的伴侣
I want to be your partner, in business and in life.
早上好 美人
Good morning, beautiful.
早上好 这是什么
Oh, good morning. What is this?
给我爱人的早餐
A little breakfast for my love.
真不错 赞
That's good. Yeah.
打扰一下 不好意思
Excusez-moi. Pardonne-moi.
准备出发吗 老板
Are you almost ready to go, boss?
-对 我得去拿点东西 -好
- Yeah, I got to grab something. - Okay.
磅蛋糕的女儿有进展了吗
What's up with poundcake's daughter?
你有什么发现吗
You found anything?
她叫玛雅 十九岁
Oh, her name is Maya. She's 19.
她被州北的某户白人家收养了
She got adopted by some white people living upstate.
目前在纽约大学读书
And she's, uh, currently studying at NYU.
修的古典芭蕾
Classical ballet.
你确定你找对人了吗
Are you sure you got the right girl?
你在怀疑我的调查能力吗 真的吗
Are you really doubting my investigating skills? Really?
我可以派人去 如果你想的话
I mean, I can send someone around if you want...
不 我自己去
No. I'm gonna go myself.
管好你的嘴 别告诉他
Keep your lips zipped, do not tell him,
我不想他担心我
'cause I don't want him worried about me.
所以你打算直接出现在她面前
So, what, you're just gonna roll up on her?
这可是劲爆的消息 夫人
That's a big bomb to drop, mama.
不是谁都喜欢惊喜
Not everyone likes surprises.
磅蛋糕快死了 行吗
Poundcake is dying. Okay?
我没时间跟这个芭蕾舞♥女♥演员旁敲侧击了
I don't have time to tiptoe around this ballerina.
你在我老婆的床边干嘛
Hey. What are you doing next to my wife's bed?
不是吧 老板 我刚刚就想
Come on, boss, I was just
-看看羽绒被 -羽绒被
- checking out the duvet. - Duvet.
休息
Rest.
你干嘛在我家到处晃悠 老兄
Why you walking all through my house like that, man?
我在找洗手间
I'm looking for the bathroom, man.
你家有十五间房♥ 我的错
You got 15 rooms here. My bad.
我刚在想办法让我们行动起来
I was just, you know, looking to get us going.
我们需要的是找到一个办法
What we need to be doing is looking for a way
赶走埃迪·巴克
to get Eddie Barker up out of there.
我不在乎他会流血还是尖叫
I mean, I don't care whether he's bleeding or screaming,
-我要他出局 -我们不能告诉琦琦
- I want him out. - We don't want to tell Cookie about...
不能 这不关她的事
No. It ain't none of her business.
这事我来搞定
I'm taking care of this.
我不想她的心脏为这事又出什么毛病
I don't want her heart getting all messed up from it.
我懂了 老板
You got it, boss.
你的标准退出文件 大人物先生
Your standard exit papers, Mr. Big shot.
在第二页 第六页签名
Sign on pages two and six
第四页签首字母
and initial page four.
-然后就可以走了 -这是干嘛
- Then go away. - What's this all about?
这是你背叛的结果 埃迪
This is about your betrayal, Eddie.
如果你要钱 你为什么不直接说出来
I mean, if you needed money, why didn't you just come and ask?
恕我直言 卢
With all due respect, Lu,
我失去的东西 你没有
what I lost, you don't have.
跟帕特尔的交易会让我们俩都变得富有
But the patel deal would've made both of us rich.
如果你让我继续交易 我们会处理好的
If you let me move forward with that, we could fix this.
听着 你之所以可以双脚齐全离开这里
Listen, the only reason that I'm letting you walk out of here
是因为我们俩有老交情
on two legs is because we've got history.
如果我不签这些文件呢
And if I don't sign these?
那我就跟证券交易委员会聊聊
Well, then, I'll have a conversation with the SEC
你的内♥幕♥交易骗局
about your insider trading scam.
内♥幕♥交易骗局
Insider trading scam?
不 老兄 得了吧
No, brother, come on.
我的前妻们都是自己选择投资帝国娱乐
My ex-wives invested in empire on their own.
没人 没人会相信
And nobody, nobody is gonna believe
我能控制那些女人
that I can control those women.
我很乐意坐下来聊多一会
I'd love to sit and chat,
但我跟我最喜欢的
but I have a dinner with
董事会成员艾德娜约了晚餐
my favorite board member, Edna.
她对我有意思
She has a little thing for me.
我希望你能享受不多的办公室时光
I hope, uh, you enjoy the offices while you still can.
我得给自己也找间这样的
Got to find me one like this.
他很自命不凡 不是吗
He's a smug one, ain't he?
我看我们得用不同的方法
Guess we got to handle this
来处理这事 是吧 老板
a different way, huh, boss?
埃迪·巴克是帝国娱乐神庙里的异教♥徒♥
Eddie Barker is an infidel inside of our temple.
爸 他可是埃迪叔叔 这太疯狂了
Dad, but this is uncle Eddie, man. That's crazy.
一点都不疯狂 他给提安娜洗♥脑♥了
No, it ain't. He brainwashed Tiana.
这就是她拒绝我求婚的原因
That's why she turned down my proposal.
对 那就是她拒绝你的原因
Yeah, man, that's why she turned you down.
这个笨蛋用空壳公♥司♥
Look, this chubalump used shell companies
疯狂收♥购♥帝国娱乐的股票
to gobble up empire stock, then he tried
还想在你父母眼皮底下卖♥♥了帝国娱乐
to sell Empire right from underneath your parents.
他为什么要这么做
Why he do that?
因为他亏掉了全副身家
Because he lost all of his money,
还发了疯
then he lost his mind,
现在是时候炒了他了
and now it's time that he loses his position here.
-计划是什么 -计划就是
- What's the plan? - Well, the plan
让他尽可能低调地退出
is to get him out as quietly as possible
避免跟董事会出现争吵
without creating a ruckus with the board.
别跟你妈妈说这事
Don't tell your mama about this.
她在休养
She's resting.
卢修斯 我们得去拉维提科斯
Lucious, we got to get to laviticus.
出了点事
Something's up.
跃跳 踏跳步
Jeté. Temps levé.
不对 安娜
No, Ana.
请站到一边 玛雅
Please step aside. Maya.
过来 让她看看我想要的动作
Come. Show her what I mean.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight, and...
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
玛雅 你的亲生母亲真的很想见你
Maya, your birth mother really wants to meet you,
她叫磅蛋糕
And her name is Poundcake.
磅蛋糕
Poundcake.
我是她的狱友
I was her cell mate.
这里的生活怎么样 小琦
So how's it going in here, cook?
-很好 -我要给你一个惊喜
- Good. - I have a surprise for you
我不希望你发飙 好吗
and I don't want you to blow a gasket, okay?
好
Okay.
你好吗
How are you?
妈妈联♥系♥我了
Mama reached out.
什么
What?
我们跟她谈过了 我和坎迪斯
We talked to her, me and Candace.
跟她有什么好谈的
What the hell for?
她是我们的妈妈
She's our mom.
不 她背叛爸爸
Oh. No. She lost that right
抛弃我们之后就再不是我妈了
when she cheated on daddy and walked out on us.
我们当时还那么小
We were babies.
不不 不是这样的
No, no. That is not how it happened.
他威胁要杀了她 你知道的 对吧
He threatened to kill her. You know that, right?
他还跟她说永远不能回来
And told her that she could not even come back
-或者联♥系♥我们 -她骗人 她骗人
- or reach out to us. - She's lying. She's lying.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表