剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你只希望我不如你
unless I was right up under you.
现在看来
And you know what?
他说得对
He was right.
提安娜
Tiana!
你好
'Sup?
返工了 寻女之事怎么样了
Back at work. How's the orphan hunting going?
你要是不想蛋碎
If you want to keep your balls intact,
就装作今晚没看到我
you didn't see me tonight, okay?
寻找孤女比我的老二还重要吗
So now you're threatening my man parts over Orphan Black?
你要秘密找孤女 卢修斯要暗♥杀♥埃迪
You know, between you and Lucious wanting to kill Eddie,
你们俩真是想累死我
y'all are just gonna give me a stroke.
杀死埃迪
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Kill Eddie?
你到底在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
瑟斯提把埃迪的事告诉我了
Thirsty told me about Eddie.
我们俩是地位平等的搭档
So all that talk about us being equal partners
说什么你尊重我 那都是胡扯
and you respecting me was just bull.
你也每天谎报自己的行踪啊
Well, you lied about your whereabouts all day.
不不不 我没骗你 卢修斯
No, no, no. I didn't lie to you, Lucious.
我只是没有事事都向你汇报
I just didn't tell your nosy ass.
"撒谎"和"隐瞒"听起来是两码事
Well, there's a distinction without a difference
实际上没有任何区别
if I've ever heard one.
你为什么骗我埃迪的事妥善解决了
Well, you lied about everything being okay with Eddie. Why?
别拿我的心脏病当借口
And don't give me that heart attack bull.
你是气我把他领进公♥司♥吗
Are you mad 'cause I brought him in?
不是 不准你这么想
No, and don't you ever think that.
所有搞砸的事情
Everything that's gone wrong,
发生的所有坏事
every bad thing that's happened,
不论是埃迪 克劳迪娅还是安德鲁的事...
from Eddie to Claudia to Andre...
一切都是我的错 我承认
All of that's my fault. I accept that.
有些事一旦发生就无法挽回 但是...
And some things you-you can't change, but...
埃迪的事我能处理好
I know how to fix Eddie.
不行 一定有别的方法除掉埃迪
No. There's got to be another way to get rid of Eddie.
-是吗 要怎么做 -我不知道 卢修斯
- Yeah, how? - I don't know, Lucious.
但我们要一起解决此事
But we're gonna figure it out, together.
早上好 巴克先生
Good morning, Mr. Barker.
早上好 胡安妮塔
Morning, Juanita.
琦琦
Cookie.
卢 这是怎么回事
Lu. What is this?
要杀了我吗
Firing squad?
本来想杀了你 但我们可是家人啊
It was going to be. But we're family, right?
-坐吧 -家人
- Have a seat. - Family.
虽然你密谋暗地算计我们
Yeah, see, all that plotting and scheming you were doing,
但我提醒了卢修斯
I had to remind Lucious that,
你们曾经亲如兄弟
uh, you guys were like brothers back in the day.
我让你坐下
I said have a seat.
好吧
All right.
说到家人
Speaking of family,
哈基姆的单曲刚刚荣登歌♥榜了
um, Hakeem's single just hit number one on the charts.
"里昂家"一分对"埃迪队"两分
Chalk one up for the Lyons, against my two.
不知董事会将作何反应
I wonder how the board would feel
等他们发现你为打造歌♥星
if they found out that your two was acquired
不惜让戒毒的人复吸
by doping up a recovering addict.
托里
Tory?
早在我进帝国娱乐之前 她就是个瘾君子
She was a wild card way before I walked into Empire.
那提安娜呢
But what about Tiana?
我可是亲眼见识过你是如何哄骗她的
I've seen single-handedly how you bamboozled her.
我和卢修斯想明白
Once Lucious and I figured out
你对托里和提安娜所做之事后
what you were doing with Tory and Tiana,
就猜到你肯定不止利用了她们俩
well, we figured there had to be others.
所以我们调查了一下 艾薇·蒙哥马利
So we did a little digging. Ivy Montgomery.
我好孤独 艾薇·蒙哥马利袒露心声
签给你之前 她是个前途无量的年轻歌♥手
A promising young starlet, before she signed with you.
她达不到你的标准
She couldn't keep up with your pressures,
你就让她吸毒
and you pumped her full of drugs.
于是她就自杀了
Next thing you know, she commits suicide,
她生前也把你看做家人
and she thought you was family as well.
这个...
These, uh...
此事已经解决了 相关资料已经封存了
There was a settlement, and these files were sealed.
可惜你封存的资料泄露了
Oh. Well, your seal just sprung a leak.
此事会让你在帝国娱乐董事会面前名誉尽失
That's the exact thing that will sour your reputation with Empire's board.
你会被所有公♥司♥的董事会唾弃
Oh, hell, any board.
还记得这个吗
Remember these?
这是我前几天让你签的文件
Those are those same papers I offered you the other day,
但遣散费没有了
just the severance package was carved out of it.
如果你不想事情败露
If you don't want the truth to come out about this,
最好签了这份合同
then I suggest you sign this contract,
离开帝国娱乐
and then stay the hell away from Empire.
我说过了...
Like I said...
无法对琦琦说不啊
can't say no to Cookie.
帮我拿一下夹克吧
Can I get my jacket, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你连个结婚戒指都没有
You ain't even got a ring.
你当初抛弃我们
So you walked out on us
就为投奔一个打算抛弃你的穷鬼吗
for some zero that was eventually gonna dump your ass anyway.
大概这也好过为人♥妻♥为人母吧
Yeah. I guess it beats being a mother and a wife.
你进了监狱 你的儿子们都还好吗
So, how are your boys holding up through all of this?
你从没为我们姐妹三人操心过
Uh... you never worried about us,
-也不必担心我的儿子们 -这事我必须管
- so don't worry about my babies. - I have to,
你把他们交给一个恶魔来养育
given the devil you left them with.
一个为了明哲保身...
Any man that would, that would sacrifice his woman...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
让自己女人替他坐牢的男人 绝不是好东西
to save his own ass ain't nothing but a son of a bitch.
不准你随意诋毁我丈夫
Don't come up in here talking trash about my husband.
你丈夫 你姐姐告诉我
Your husband? Your sisters told me
那个软蛋要和你离婚
that weak ass served you divorce papers.
你知道什么样的人才是软蛋吗
You know what a weak ass is?
有谁比抛弃三个女儿的母亲更软弱呢
The weakest person you can be is a mother who abandons her three daughters.
你...
You...
你竟然维护那个渣男 不管你的儿子们
You chose to protect that high yellow trash over your boys.
-什么 -你说得对
- What? - You know what? You are right.
-我们不一样 -当然不一样
- We are not the same. - Yeah, we are not.
-我们不一样 你无法被感化 -我们完全不同
- We're not the same. I tried. - We are nothing alike.
我更像我爸
I'm more like my father.
你在害死贾马尔
You know what? You're killing Jamal,
-哈基姆和安德鲁 -你闭嘴
- Hakeem, you're killing Andre. - I need you to shut up.
-你为什么这么做 为什么 -你给我闭...
- Why are you doing it? Why? - I need you to shut--
闭嘴 闭上你的臭嘴
Shut up! Shut your ass up!
你觉得你当时是迫不得已
So you think what you did was hard,
我现在这样心里就好受吗
and you think this is easy?! Huh?!
我知道孩子不在身边是什么感受
I know what it's like not to have your kids.
你的生命就不完整了 洛蕾莎
It's a hole in your life, Loretha.
你知道从小没妈是什么滋味
And you know what it's like to grow up without a mother.
你不希望自己的儿子们也这样吧
You don't want that for your boys.
如果你有办法 达成某种协议
If there is anything, anything you can do,
能够回家 就尽力试试吧
or some deal you can cut to get home, just do it.
别因为一个臭男人 失去你的孩子们
Don't let some man keep you from your children
-就像你♥爸♥当年对我那样 -你没资格
- the way your daddy did to me. - You don't get
-以我母亲的身份教育我 -听着
- to try to be my mother now. - Listen.
太晚了 这么跟你说吧
It's too late. You know what?
别再来了
Just-- don't come back here.
我不想再看到你了
I don't ever want to see you again.
等等 别放弃 不准放弃 洛蕾莎
Wait, wait. Don't you give up. Don't give up, Loretha.
我从没放弃过 将来也不会
I never did. I never will!
你记住
You remember!
你来了
Hey, you.
我没想吵醒你
I didn't mean to wake you.
没事
Nah, it's okay.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就知道
I knew it.
我会继续寻找她 好吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表