剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第十七集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
匿名个头
Anonymous my ass.
琦琦和卢修斯早晚都会发现的
It's just a matter of time until Cookie and Lucious find out.
我们什么时候告诉里昂一家我要买♥♥下帝国娱乐
When do we tell the Lyons that I'm buying Empire?
把里昂交给我
Leave the Lyons to me.
我向来比你强
I was always better than you!
我们没事吗 卢修斯
Are we okay, Lucious?
我跟你保证我们的双手是干净的
I promise you, our hands are clean.
我们要公布最后一项惊喜 帝国之家
We're launching one final event: House Empire.
欢迎来到我的世界 宝贝
Welcome to my world, baby.
那就是炒掉你的那任女朋友吗
Is that the girlfriend who fired you?
帝国娱乐的新起"嘻哈明星"布雷克
那是布雷克吗
Is that Blake?
我爸逼我
My father forced me
-拍了那张照片 -滚
- to take that photo. - Get out.
我很感激帝国娱乐的董事会
And I'm grateful to Empire's board
给与我这项权力
for granting me the power to be able to make sure
以杜绝此类事件再次发生
that-that this never happens again.
这就是你的本性
This is who you are.
江山易改 本性难移
This is all you will ever be.
♪我们站在山顶♪
♪We stayin' high♪
♪永不降落 因为我♪
♪We never going low, 'cause I'm-a be♪
♪我是你最好的朋友 最好的朋友♪
♪I'm-a be your best friend, your best friend♪
♪我们同生共死♪
♪Your ride or your die♪
♪我的余生将亡命天涯♪
♪Shotgun I'll call for the rest of my life♪
♪我们二人是雌雄大盗♪
♪I'll be your Bonnie, and you be my Clyde♪
♪别让他们 别让他们♪
♪Just don't let them, don't let them take♪
♪打败我们♪
♪Take us down.♪
谢谢 我代表
Thank you. On behalf
整个帝国娱乐大家庭和你们
of the entire Empire family and yours truly,
真诚地欢迎你回来 埃迪
welcome back, Eddie.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃迪·巴克 我说简短点
Eddie Barker, I'll be short:
你救了我们
you saved our ass.
我很乐意帮忙
I was happy to help.
你在那个时间出现在那
Uh, it's just kind of convenient
有点太凑巧了
how you happened to be there at that moment.
只不过比较幸运 仅此而已
Just fortunate circumstances, that's all.
在目睹了里昂家领导层
Uh, after the recent negligent and aggressive behavior
最近粗心大意又激进的行为后
of the current Lyon leadership,
我提议董事会投票
I move that the board vote
支持留下埃迪·巴克
in favor of reinstating Eddie Barker
继续留任执行顾问
as executive consultant.
我们需要他
We need him.
附议
Second.
所以你们召开这次会议
So y'all just held this meeting
是为了碾碎我们吗
so y'all could steamroll over us?
全部赞同吗
All in favor?
赞同
Aye.
赞同
Aye.
多数通过
We have the majority.
-欢迎回来 埃迪 -谢谢
- Welcome back, Eddie. - Thank you.
我接受任命
I accept.
能回来真好
It's good to be back.
他就是犹大
He's a Judas.
该死的叛徒
Damn traitor.
他会说服董事会成员
He's gonna convince the board members
把帝国娱乐卖♥♥给凯利·帕特尔
to sell Empire to Kelly Patel.
我们得弄清哪些董事会成员是支持我们的
We need to identify members who have our backs.
然后呢 乞求他们吗
And then do what? Beg?
再耍几个把戏讨好他们吗
Jump through some more hoops?
这是我的公♥司♥
This is my company!
我不用耍把戏给谁看
I don't jump through hoops!
如果你只有这个建议的话 也许你该
And if that's the only advice you got, maybe you should
带着你的建议滚出去
take your suggestions and get the hell out of here.
-好了 卢修斯 -我只是来帮忙 爸
- Okay, Lucious... - I'm just here to help, Pop.
行吗 我只是来帮忙
Okay? I'm just here to help.
好了
All right.
这么着吧
You know what?
让我跟你♥爸♥单独聊一会
Let me have a minute with your dad.
好吗 宝贝 谢谢
All right, baby? Thank you.
-谢谢 瑟斯提 -没事的 小琦
- Thanks, Thirsty. - You got it, Cook.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it? I mean...
你和我 我们现在本该在环游世界
you and me, we supposed to be traveling the world right now.
我们的儿子本该统领他们的王国
Our sons are supposed to be lording over their kingdom.
可现在 我们却在跟该死的董事会
And instead, we're over here arguing and arm wrestling
吵架 比手腕
with a damn board again.
只要有董事会存在
Well, as long as there's a board,
就会有不是里昂家的人
there's always gonna be someone who's not a Lyon
想把公♥司♥从我们这偷走
trying to steal this company from us,
这次是埃迪
and this time it's Eddie.
他本该是我的朋友
And he's supposed to be my friend.
我知道了
I got it.
我们抢先一步
We'll beat him to it.
我们把帝国娱乐从股东手中买♥♥回来
We'll buy Empire back from the shareholders.
私有化
Go private?
为了让公♥司♥在纽交所能有一席之地
After everything i've sacrificed so that we can have a spot
我牺牲了那么多
on the New York Stock Exchange?
这是我的梦想
This is my dream.
好 你不是唯一一个
Okay. You're not the only one
做出牺牲的人 卢修斯
who's made sacrifices here, Lucious.
你梦里哪部分包括了
And what part of your dream
去乞求一堆陌生人
includes begging a bunch of strangers?
我们靠音乐创建的这家公♥司♥
We built this company on music.
最近 我们担心的跟音乐完全无关
And lately, we've been worried about everything but.
但如果我们私有化
But if we go private,
我们要筹集
you're talking about us raising
好几亿
hundreds of millions of dollars.
你知道这有多难吗
You know how hard that is?
我们这一路从来都不容易
Ain't nothing ever been easy for us,
卢修斯 这点你明白
Lucious. You know that.
我们只用卖♥♥掉一些房♥产 一些艺术品
All we got to do is sell some property, some art,
把里昂家的钱都凑到一起
put the Lyon money together...
即便我们卖♥♥掉我们的一切
If we sell everything that we've ever owned,
钱还是不够
we still will come up short.
那你有什么建议
Okay, so what do you propose, then, huh?
我们退出 放弃吗
We get-- we quit? We give up?
不 我不是那个意思 我
No, I'm not saying that. I'm...
那我们怎么留下公♥司♥ 卢修斯
Well, then, how do we save this, Lucious?
怎么留下我们建立起来的东西
How do we save what we built?
把那段换个位置
You know, why don't you move that?
留下那段的前四小节
Why don't you just play to the first four bars of the verse
然后重新想一段副歌♥
and then come up with a new hook.
跟我保证
Promise me
你会继续唱
you'll keep playing.
宝贝 这张专辑会很成功
Baby, this album is gonna be big.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我能应付这里面的事
I can deal with what comes at me in here
只要我知道
as long as I know
你在外面努力开拓我们的事业
you out there growing what we built.
因为这是你和我
'Cause it's you and me.
琦琦和卢修斯永不分开
Cookie and Lucious forever.
你说得对
You're right.
我们得买♥♥回帝国娱乐
We have to buy back Empire.
好
Okay.
♪大家都想获得认可♪
♪Everybody want the recognition♪
♪拿下比赛 赢得竞争♪
♪Kill the game, kill the competition♪
♪大家都希望有个平台♪
♪Everybody want a platform♪
♪他们希望永不休息♪
♪They don't ever want no intermission♪
♪我跟你说实话 我不骗人♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表