剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我要吓死了
I've been freaking out.
-看出来了 -怎么了 你没事吧
- Looks like it. - What happened? Are you okay?
我饿死了 我们吃点东西吧
I'm starving. Let's get something to eat.
拜托 等一下
Hey, whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey, look. Look,
我给你发了无数条消息
I texted you a million times,
查遍了从这里到科尼岛的每家医院
been to every hospital between here and Coney Island,
我以为你死了 结果你就
thinking you were dead, and that's all you have
跟我说一句 我们吃点东西吧
to say to me-- "Let's-let's get something to eat"?
我不想谈这些
I don't want to talk about it.
坐下
Sit down.
没事的
It's okay.
坐下
Sit down.
好了
Okay.
打开天窗说亮话
Cards are on the table.
我知道你不信任我
I know you don't trust me.
所以你才对我有所保留
And that's why you've been holding back.
但你听我说 当我以为你...
But listen, when I thought that you...
这让我意识到 我不想失去你
It made me realize I don't want to lose you.
那人当时朝我开枪
The guy threw shots at me.
我回击了
I shot back.
他当时想掏枪
He went for his gun,
不是他死 就是我亡
and it was him or me.
我朝他开了一枪
I shot him.
我打死了他
I killed him.
你当时没得选
You didn't have a choice.
我就是这么告诉内政部的
That's what I told I.A.
但真♥相♥是...
The truth is...
我故意把枪摆在那儿 好为我打死他开脱
I planted that gun to make the shoot look justified.
那样不对
It was wrong.
我却能免受处罚
And I'm gonna get away with it.
我把这种事都告诉你了
Now you know something about me
我可能会因此被终身监禁
that could put me in a cell for the rest of my life.
你还觉得 我不信任你吗
Do you still believe I don't trust you?
各位
Hey, everyone.
我创作了一首交响曲
I've been writing a symphony.
用画作表达我的音乐
The painting is my music.
这将会是首杰作
It's going to be my masterwork.
工会代表史蒂文
罢♥工♥现在开始 到警戒线汇合
看这儿 绿色代表升F大调...
Here, the color's green, we're gonna use F-shar...
大家这是去哪儿
Where's everybody going?
罢♥工♥
On strike.
我很抱歉 卢修斯
I'm really sorry, Lucious.
真是一团糟
This is a damn mess.
没有乐师 我什么也做不了
Can't do nothing without my musicians.
除了你 既擅长绘画又会写歌♥的人
Only other cat who could paint like that and make music...
只有迈尔斯
was Miles.
我一人无法完成整首交响曲
I can't make a whole symphony by myself.
所有公♥司♥都会发生劳务纠纷
Labor disputes happen at all companies
早晚的事儿
sooner or later.
只是小打小闹 他们会回心转意
It's just a hiccup. They'll be back.
重要的是 你感觉回归了
But the main thing is that you're feeling that you're back.
没错
I am.
这很好
That's the good news.
过去 你都是边弹琴边写歌♥
Back in the day, you'd be writing a song on that keyboard of yours.
老钢琴
Old keyboard.
我第二天再去找你时
And I'd come back the next day,
你依旧坐在那儿创作 一动未动
and you'd be in the same spot, wouldn't have moved.
你是头猛兽
You're a beast.
你唯一需要的乐手
The only musician that you need
现在就坐在钢琴前呢
is sitting behind that piano right now.
不然 你就不是卢修斯·里昂
Or else you're not Lucious Lyon.
二 三 四...
u202dTwo, three, four...
我是头猛兽
I am a beast.
问题是 音乐是你在脑中
Question is: is it in your head,
还是在你心中
or is it in your heart?
我是卢修斯·里昂
I am Lucious Lyon.
我知道 各位受够了帝国娱乐的不公平对待
Look, I know you guys tired of Empire treating us
他们无视我们所做的贡献
like we're not the ones putting in the work.
帝国娱乐不公平对待工会
罢♥工♥
抗♥议♥ 我们受够了
Fired up, won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-小光 -怎么了
- Uh, Shine? - Yeah.
-你干什么 -你说呢
- What the hell are you doing? - What's it look like?
我要和大家并肩抗♥议♥
I'm rolling with the 99%.
你持有公♥司♥股份 你知道吧
You do realize you own a percentage of the company?
知道
Yeah.
这不重要
It don't matter.
我妈以前在学校餐厅工作
My mother worked in the school lunchroom.
我也是工会一员
I got union blood.
-我们走 -抗♥议♥
- Let's move. - Fired up!
-你就是傻蛋 -抗♥议♥
- You got dumb blood. - Fired up!
我们受够了
Won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-抗♥议♥ -我们受够了
- Fired up! - Won't take no more!
-涨薪水 -帝国娱乐涨薪水
- What's our wages? - Empire wages!
-涨薪水 -帝国娱乐涨薪水
- What's our wages? - Empire wages!
为波西娅鼓掌
Give it up for Porsha!
大家都认识我 我是托里·阿什
Y'all know me, I'm Tory Ash.
我犯过些错 这也不是秘密
And it's no secret that I've made some mistakes.
但我知道该忠于谁 这绝不会错
But knowing who to be loyal to was never one of them.
"大人物"想让我今晚在拉维提科斯献唱
Now, the Man wants me to sing at Laviticus tonight.
但我不要为"大人物"而唱
But I'm not gonna sing for the Man.
我要为你们而唱
I'm gonna sing for the people!
♪自创始黎明♪
♪From the dawn of creation♪
"真棒" 唱这首歌♥
Oh, great, the song.
♪自孕育之源♪
♪From the dust of the womb♪
♪自母体深处♪
♪From the bowels of the matrix♪
♪我们将如卢浮宫般崛起♪
♪We will rise like the Louvre♪
♪相机手电 灯光闪烁♪
♪Camera flashes and torchlights♪
♪仪式开场♪
♪Ceremonial hues♪
♪我们要赌上一切♪
♪We will put all we have on the line♪
♪我们随时可能失败♪
♪Every day we could lose, so♪
赞
Yeah!
♪别带来坏消息♪
♪So don't bring me no bad news♪
♪不不不 不要坏消息♪
♪No, no, no, no bad news♪
♪别带来坏消息♪
♪Don't you bring me no bad news♪
♪坏消息太多 多到抗拒♪
♪No, no bad news, when it's all too much♪
♪我们受够了♪
♪Enough is enough♪
♪若有高墙 将之翻越♪
♪Build a wall, and we will climb up♪
♪为民族献身♪
♪It's dedication, one nation♪
托里
Tory!
♪点燃火把 熊熊燃烧♪
♪Feel the fire, we light it all up♪
♪向上攀登 我心所往♪
♪Push us higher, where we belong♪
♪众人合力 掀起革命♪
♪Every voice, it's a revolution♪
♪革命♪
♪It's a revolution♪
♪革命♪
♪It's a revolution♪
♪众志成城♪
♪So we light it all up.♪
-什么最可恶 -打击工会
- What's disgusting? - Union busting!
-什么最可恶 -打击工会
- What's disgusting? - Union busting!
-什么最可恶 -打击工会
- What's disgusting? - Union busting!
你听到了吗 他们恨我
You hear them out there? They hate me.
他们不恨你 小琦
They don't hate you, Cook.
别受他们影响
You can't let 'em get to you.
我们跟卢修斯谈过了 有办法了
Look, we talked this over with Lucious. We got a plan.
首先 我们拉来了一车人破坏罢♥工♥
First off, we got a bus pulling into the rear loading dock
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表