剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪Incinerate a body♪
♪然后我在众目睽睽之下埋葬♪
♪Then I hide it in plain sight♪
♪让整座城市叛乱 我允许他们♪
♪I make the city riot, I can give it the green light♪
♪因为我开始了♪
♪'Cause I'm just getting started♪
♪因为一切都开始了♪
♪'Cause everything starts♪
♪在艺术家的心中♪
♪In the heart of the artist♪
♪为我亲爱的故人♪
♪For my dearly departed.♪
厉害 小光
Yeah, Shine!
棒
Yeah!
这才像话
Like that.
她觉得自己很炸
Ah, she think she cute.
她觉得自己帅爆了
She think she cute!
-来吧 宝贝 -帅 帅死了
- Do it, baby. - She cute. She cute.
的确够炸
She a'ight.
咱们休息个十几分钟吧
Yo, let's take a damn ten or 15.
随便吧
I don't even care.
-好的 兄弟 -对啊 休息一下
- Yes, sir. - Yeah, take a break, guys.
所以你就...
Oh, so you just gonna...?
贝基 你怎么找得到我
Becky, how the hell'd you find me?
到处都是我的眼线
I have spies everywhere.
这就是你整天不接我电♥话♥的原因吗
Is this why you've been ducking and dodging my calls all day?
因为你在这里瞎捣鼓
Because you up in here working on something
才不去制♥作♥二十年庆歌♥专辑吗 搞什么啊
other than your 20 For 20 album? What is this?
这不是为了帝国娱乐 这是我的事
It's not for Empire. It's-it's my stuff.
很明显啊
Clearly.
贝基 你能别声张出去吗
Look, Becky can you just keep it on the low?
求你了
Please?
我该怎么和琦琦交代
What am I supposed to say to Cookie?
她是我妈 我会搞定她的
That's my mom, man. I-I'll handle her.
听着 这对他们来说非常重要
Look, it's really important to all of them,
对我来说也非常重要
and-and it's-it's even more important to me.
所以 求你了
So, please.
我不会说出去
I will keep this between you and I.
但只是因为
But only
当我走进这里 看见你和他们玩在一起
'cause when I walked in here and I saw you jamming with them,
你脸上的笑容 老实说
you had a smile on your face that I, frankly,
自从你在咖啡店表演以后 我再也没见过了
have not seen since you used to perform at the coffee shop.
《嘻哈帝国》S02E15
我怀念你的笑容
And I guess I miss it,
-但你可欠我个人情 -没错 大人情
- but you owe me. - Yes, I do. So much.
你欠我的 欠我大钻石
You owe me. You owe me diamonds.
-钻石还有黄金 兄弟 -没问题
- Diamonds and gold, son. - Yes.
给劲 小富婆
Come on, gold shoes.
-谢啦 小妞 -不用谢
- Come on, bun. - You're welcome.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
慢走
Walk away.
再见
See you later.
我以为自己已经说得够清楚了
I really thought I made myself clear.
确实 现在到我把话挑明了
You did. And now it's time for me to make myself clear.
听着 亲爱的 我知道你害怕
Look, baby, I know you are scared
因为你一直在想着
because you have all of these ideas
自己的亲生母亲曾是怎样的人 罪犯
of who you think your mother was. A criminal.
阶下囚 无名氏
A jailbird. A nobody.
我想你像我一样了解她
I need you to know her like I knew her.
因为她 我现在才是自♥由♥身
She's the reason why I'm free today.
磅蛋糕
Poundcake.
是谁
Who's there?
你怎么回来了
How'd you get back here?
我坐了十七年的牢
I did 17 years, man.
你以为我在这里面没找到点门道吗
You think I can't pull no strings up in this bitch?
慢着 你不是已经离开这了吗
Wait a minute. Well, aren't you supposed to be gone?
对 他们准备办手续放人了 但走之前
Yeah, they about to process me out, but before I leave,
我想知道真♥相♥
I-I... got to know the truth.
伯利森搜我床时 那些毒品真的是你的吗
When Burleson was tossing my bunk, was those your drugs?
得了吧
Come on, now.
见鬼
Damn it!
我就知道那混♥蛋♥
I knew it, that son of a bi...
我们得告发他
We need to tell somebody.
别 人们只会信他的说法
No. 'Cause it's his word against ours.
我知道他肯定会用下三滥的手段
I knew he was gonna try to do something shady
把你困在这
to keep you in here.
但现在是你被关禁闭了
But you in the hole now.
所以呢 这又没差
Yeah, so what? What difference does it make?
听着 我已经慢慢接受了这一事实
Look, I've come to peace with the fact
我再也见不到我的孩子了
that I probably won't see my kid again.
但你有机会见到你的孩子
But you, you got a chance to see yours.
我不会让那混♥蛋♥阻止你的
And I'm not gonna let that scumbag take that away from you.
听好了 你只需离开这里
Now listen, you just need to leave this place
忘了这里的一切 包括我
and forget everything in it, including me.
不 过来
No. Come here.
我永远不会忘了你
I'll never forget you.
没事的
It's all good.
是我欠你的
I owed you.
现在我还你了
And now I paid you back.
坚持住
Stay up.
磅蛋糕为我牺牲了一切
Poundcake sacrificed everything for me.
所以这是真的
So it's true.
她真的不想抛弃我
She really didn't want to give me up?
不 她都计划好了你们俩的人生
No. She had a whole life planned for you two.
这真的...
It's just...
为什么我亲生母亲不想要我
Why didn't my birth mother want me?
小时候这个问题一直困扰着我
That kept me up as a kid.
但我已经将这些抛诸脑后
But I was able to put it behind me
因为我说服自己她是个罪犯
because I had convinced myself that she was some convict
反正我也不想和她扯上半点关系
I didn't want anything to do with anyway.
不 磅蛋糕一直梦着
No. Poundcake was dreaming
一直幻想着你的一切
and making up all kinds of stories about you.
自你被人夺走的那一刻起 再无停歇
Ever since you were ripped out of her arms.
我连她的名字也不知道
I don't even know her name.
萨拉·李
It's Sara Lee.
这并没什么用
That didn't really help.
她快死了 玛雅
She's dying, Maya.
她只想见一下你
And all she wants is to see you.
求你了
Please.
好吧
O-Okay.
♪这并非使命的召唤♪
♪This ain't no Call of Duty♪
♪生命无法重来♪
♪No regenerated life♪
♪将尸体焚毁♪
♪Incinerate a body♪
♪无惧目光 将其隐藏♪
♪Then I hide it in plain sight♪
♪我让这座城陷入狂暴♪
♪I make the city riot♪
♪我能任由一切发生♪
♪I can give it the green light♪
♪因为爷才刚开始♪
♪'Cause I'm just getting started♪
♪因为一切才刚开始♪
♪'Cause everything starts♪
♪在艺术家的心中♪
♪In the heart of the artist♪
♪为我亲爱的故人♪
♪For my dearly departed.♪
说真的
Yo, for real,
你给我俩好好上了一堂课
you took us to school on that one, man.
简直就像宫城先生
You're like Mr. Miyagi or something.
电影《小子难缠》中的功夫师♥傅♥
是吗 说到这个
Oh, yeah? Speaking of which,
本大爷
Mr. Miyagi...
有些干洗衣服需要人去取一下
has some dry cleaning he needs to get picked up.
不如你帮我拿一下吧
Why don't you go handle that for me?
放风愉快
Good looking out.
不知道你为什么还坐着不动 基姆
I don't know why you still sitting there, Keem.
你最好也开始练习起来了
Now, you better wax on, wax off.
爸
Dad.
我在地下室派对首发的
Tell that to the number one single
第一热单怎么办
I debuted at that basement party.
谁都有可能拿下第一热单
Anybody can have a number one single.
打发你去布鲁克林买♥♥芝士蛋糕之前
You better get out of here before we make you walk
你最好麻利点走吧
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表